PDA

View Full Version : Question Ginza still with us?

DoinFine
18-07-2022, 01:40 PM
Was going to check their website for rosters but seems to be down from this morning til now
Something happen over there?

MRSEXY
18-07-2022, 02:59 PM
I think they are just updating their website most likely, should be up soon hopefully

MRSEXY
18-07-2022, 05:24 PM
Update: Can confirm it is up and running

alfred_lui
19-07-2022, 12:24 AM
Service seems to be slipping lately....

PastMaster
19-07-2022, 08:08 AM
Always best to check their WeChat

Sibon
19-07-2022, 09:55 PM
Ginza still with us?

Ginza is an institute of Sydney like the Great Wall to China.

Without it most men to the surprise of their wives will arrive home early to play with the dogs and kids.

cuteguy
20-07-2022, 12:16 PM
I used to date this girl that worked at the same company as me. She told me her manager would stay back every day for no real reason, it's not like he was super busy that he couldn't do his work in 8 hours. He was a big car enthusiast and before going home, he would warm up his performance car and go for a smoke and that whole process took forever cause I used to see him chatting away in the car park. Was pretty obvious that guy was doing anything to avoid going home to his wife and kids lol. He probably should have just tried punting.

Can you imagine what many guys had to suffer when they were locked up at home with their partners during the lockdowns. No wonder there have been over 200,000 divorce applications in the last year or two.