PDA

View Full Version : General talk Condom used by ML

FoxIsMe
19-07-2022, 10:06 PM
I went to a massage shop recently. Things went down to Part 3. Quite surprised me that ML took out a condom without package from a small case. I just want to ask bros here is it common that ML unpack all her condoms before work and put them all together in a case. Is there any special reason for it?

trick
19-07-2022, 10:53 PM
No, i have them always come out of a packet

FoxIsMe
19-07-2022, 10:57 PM
No, i have them always come out of a packet
shit…. hopefully I didn’t run into some cheap ML who washes and reuses condom

EYA06072021
20-07-2022, 12:28 AM
Most used by Thai ml are cheap and unbranded. Bad quality.

cuteguy
20-07-2022, 01:39 AM

That's scary to think about. Whatever you do never use one offered by a ML without seeing the package.

tpol
20-07-2022, 07:25 AM
Always bring your own in case

GoldfishMan
20-07-2022, 09:05 AM

Sorry to say this bro, that's probably what happened. No condom ever gets sold without its packaging, and no ML would potentially waste a condom by "pre-opening" the packaging before part 3 had been confirmed. There's a slight chance that MAYBE the previous punter had cold feet just before the act and after she'd taken out the condom, but how likely is that to happen?

Better go get tested bro. Wearing a used condom is much worse than going BB. And next time bring your own!

FoxIsMe
20-07-2022, 10:23 AM
Sorry to say this bro, that's probably what happened. No condom ever gets sold without its packaging, and no ML would potentially waste a condom by "pre-opening" the packaging before part 3 had been confirmed. There's a slight chance that MAYBE the previous punter had cold feet just before the act and after she'd taken out the condom, but how likely is that to happen?

Better go get tested bro. Wearing a used condom is much worse than going BB. And next time bring your own! yep I will go to get tested… but I can’t help to think ML willing to use used condom… anyway shit happens

FoxIsMe
20-07-2022, 10:24 AM
That's scary to think about. Whatever you do never use one offered by a ML without seeing the package. yep Guess I was just been stupid

FoxIsMe
20-07-2022, 10:34 AM
Most used by Thai ml are cheap and unbranded. Bad quality.
hopefully this is the case

The Sampler
20-07-2022, 11:13 AM
hold up, how do you recycle the condom? Like its been stretched out and no longer form fitting right? I can't imagine how that would feel having some loose material around your junk while you're pounding away.

Unless the previous user was less longer and girthier than the next user? So much wtf to unpack.

Rookiestones
20-07-2022, 11:15 AM
Thanks for this post. I've never considered such a thing. Will be mindful of this and keep a watchful eye as this is a deal breaker (hard to resist in the moment but will have to be disciplined with personal health).

How was part 3 anyway Fox? What was the damage $ and how did it lead to the opportunity?

cuteguy
20-07-2022, 11:29 AM
Thanks for this post. I've never considered such a thing. Will be mindful of this and keep a watchful eye as this is a deal breaker (hard to resist in the moment but will have to be disciplined with personal health).

How was part 3 anyway Fox? What was the damage $ and how did it lead to the opportunity?

Many MLs are offering FS and carrying condoms in their bags. Not uncommon these days. It was a challenge for most guys to get FS from ML precovid but that's gone out of the window now. No need to search when the MLs are making the offers themselves.

Rookiestones
20-07-2022, 12:02 PM
Many MLs are offering FS and carrying condoms in their bags. Not uncommon these days. It was a challenge for most guys to get FS from ML precovid but that's gone out of the window now. No need to search when the MLs are making the offers themselves.

Sounds good. But I was concerned about the ML pulling out the condom without the packaging or recycling the condom part.

Rookiestones
20-07-2022, 12:05 PM
Sorry cuteguy, just realised you were referring to the part 3 reference. Good to know 👍

James_jones
20-07-2022, 12:29 PM
I can't imagine how that would feel having some loose material around your junk while you're pounding away.

You are so close to unlocking superior condom feel.

FoxIsMe
20-07-2022, 12:42 PM
hold up, how do you recycle the condom? Like its been stretched out and no longer form fitting right? I can't imagine how that would feel having some loose material around your junk while you're pounding away.

Unless the previous user was less longer and girthier than the next user? So much wtf to unpack.
by looking at it, it seemed like a new one - meant not like used one been roll back or something like that. ML took it out from a small case, said she doesn’t want to be find out. Somehow remove package helps? Anyway, just wondering if anyone here come cross same situation before

FoxIsMe
20-07-2022, 12:44 PM

How was part 3 anyway Fox? What was the damage $ and how did it lead to the opportunity? about $100, ML brought it up quite naturally. But I would less concerned if condom came with a package

bummer
20-07-2022, 12:55 PM
How would she be able to put on a used condom ?

reroll first ?

I once saw a girl had a small plastic container for her new condoms, which she had already taken from the packaging ? Why ? basically to leave less mess which could identify her as breaking the shop rule which was no sex !
It seems that small bits of the packaging was ending up on the floor and was detected by the boss. In this case I said well I wont accept that condom as its been open to the air and its lubricant would have dried out making it uncomfortable and liable to break. the girl then agreed to a bbbj instead of a cbj.

Made no difference, she was lousy at it anyway :(

rooter
20-07-2022, 02:06 PM
MLs hands are very slippery and full of oil and lube. Sometimes the punters hands are too.
It is very hard to tear open a condom packet with hands covered in oil and lube.
By the time they finally get the packet open the punter might lose his stiffy.
So this ML has planned ahead and taken them out of the packet beforehand so she is ready to go.
Very professional and thoughtful of her to plan ahead.
Simple and innocent explanation.
But then again maybe she wants to get pregnant and keeps a special stash of condoms with a pin hole in them for when a big handsome stud of a customer walks in who would have some good quality DNA for her :)

dannyboy
20-07-2022, 02:21 PM
I went to a massage shop recently. Things went down to Part 3. Quite surprised me that ML took out a condom without package from a small case. I just want to ask bros here is it common that ML unpack all her condoms before work and put them all together in a case. Is there any special reason for it?

Definitely sounds like she is reusing them, with inflation and rising costs she is trying to keep running costs down.

OLD SNAKE
20-07-2022, 03:34 PM
Ever thought the condom could of been expired, thats why its out of the packet,

MRSEXY
20-07-2022, 03:51 PM
On the brightside, it is a condom and not clingwrap which could be a lot worse

woods23
20-07-2022, 04:27 PM
I think she offer him cbj nd the guy can't get a hard on so she give him bbbj ;)

FoxIsMe
20-07-2022, 05:28 PM
How would she be able to put on a used condom ?

reroll first ?

I once saw a girl had a small plastic container for her new condoms, which she had already taken from the packaging ? Why ? basically to leave less mess which could identify her as breaking the shop rule which was no sex !
It seems that small bits of the packaging was ending up on the floor and was detected by the boss. In this case I said well I wont accept that condom as its been open to the air and its lubricant would have dried out making it uncomfortable and liable to break. the girl then agreed to a bbbj instead of a cbj.

Made no difference, she was lousy at it anyway :(
bro I wish I am as disciplined as you

FoxIsMe
20-07-2022, 05:30 PM
MLs hands are very slippery and full of oil and lube. Sometimes the punters hands are too.
It is very hard to tear open a condom packet with hands covered in oil and lube.
So this ML has planned ahead and taken them out of the packet beforehand so she is ready to go.
But then again maybe she wants to get pregnant and keeps a special stash of condoms with a pin hole in them for when a big handsome stud of a customer walks in who would have some good quality DNA for her :)
I like the first explanation

FoxIsMe
20-07-2022, 05:31 PM

Good point, but I think they use a lot condoms and hardly get them expired

cuteguy
20-07-2022, 05:58 PM

How many times do guys check ML's condoms and the expiry date? Very rare indeed.

Sibon
20-07-2022, 06:24 PM

If you buy the rubber in bulk as some MLs do they don't come with packs.

They come in a plastic box labeled as No Frills, Un-lubed and Non-flavour Protectives.

aussiegaigin
20-07-2022, 06:37 PM
All the MLs I've progressed that far with, have had packaged condoms in their purse.

Double_Adapter
20-07-2022, 08:06 PM
Fake and recycled rubbers have been around for some time.
Perhaps this ML got a bulk online deal that was too good to pass up.

Anyway, no matter how strong the rubber is, it doesn't protect a punter from heartbreak.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/content/1163528.shtml

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-vietnam-condoms-idUKKCN26F286

https://www.securingindustry.com/cosmetics-and-personal-care/-too-short-condoms-lead-to-counterfeit-bust-in-spain/s106/a11930/#.YtfBORZ_XDs

papi
20-07-2022, 08:48 PM
I remember a shop at campsie a while back, the ML took one out of a fresh produce bag, like the ones you put your fruit and veg in at Woolies. There was a heap in there, all still rolled as they come out of a pack. Maybe shop buys in bulk and cheaper to buy without individual packaging. Like biscuits 😀. I told the ML I’d realised that I didn’t have enough cash on me that day and passed on the extras.

Hustler2
20-07-2022, 10:41 PM
All of the M/L that i have seen either opened one up in front of me or i had to take my own.Just about all of the M/L condoms were those light coloured ones. When i took my own i had to take it with me when i left.

tpol
20-07-2022, 11:25 PM
oh the cling wrap bj !!

That cling wrap has probably been used on many guys before hand

Rodman
21-07-2022, 12:58 AM
Some massage shop owners are very strict about the girls doing full service
So maybe They taking them out of the packet before going to the shop
Less evidence left behind of full service been performed

Beitahan
21-07-2022, 05:40 AM
All the MLs I've progressed that far with, have had packaged condoms in their purse.
The same as us :miao: I have condom in my wallet as lucky charm:grimace:

youngheart
21-07-2022, 09:36 AM
oh the cling wrap bj !!

That cling wrap has probably been used on many guys before hand

Clingwrap first appeared in the shops in early 1970's, by 1975 parents were being advised not to wrap school lunches in it as is was being used as a condom substitute.

FoxIsMe
21-07-2022, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE=Rodman;2447013]Some massage shop owners are very strict about the girls doing full service
Less evidence left behind of full service been performed[/QUOTE
Got to say, it makes sense

aussiegaigin
21-07-2022, 06:54 PM
Some massage shop owners are very strict about the girls doing full service
Less evidence left behind of full service been performed

I've had a few MLs wrap up the condom in a tissue after a session, and ask me to dispose of it outside. Perhaps the boss checked the waste bins, or they didn't want any evidence for a council inspector

Vader
21-07-2022, 09:02 PM
Clingwrap first appeared in the shops in early 1970's, by 1975 parents were being advised not to wrap school lunches in it as is was being used as a condom substitute.

Who was using condoms in in the early 70's and 1975???

wachumba
22-07-2022, 12:51 AM
A girl at Yu Ting Campsie had a sandwich bag full of unwrapped condoms. Lucky I bring my own.

HardCore
29-07-2022, 07:03 PM
First ever fuck was with cling wrap. Ahh the memories. :love:

GoldfishMan
29-07-2022, 07:42 PM
First ever fuck was with cling wrap. Ahh the memories. :love:
Shit now I want to try it if just for the novelty of it! So many questions bro... How the F do you wrap it to ensure full coverage of the outlet??

HardCore
29-07-2022, 08:15 PM
Its actually quite easy and surprisingly strong. I'm going back to the 80's but the girl wrapped my cock in cling wrap whilst we were at school and slid me in. haha, I have not thought about this in years, thinking about it now it's crazy but ingenious at the same time.

GoldfishMan
30-07-2022, 12:12 AM
Its actually quite easy and surprisingly strong. I'm going back to the 80's but the girl wrapped my cock in cling wrap whilst we were at school and slid me in. haha, I have not thought about this in years, thinking about it now it's crazy but ingenious at the same time.
All I could think of is being at that age with all that raging hormones, and then having to deal with the cling wrap before getting the action on. Those must've been some shaky hands putting it on and defo some really hot action for sure! Ahh the joys of youth hey?

cuteguy
30-07-2022, 12:52 PM
Shit now I want to try it if just for the novelty of it! So many questions bro... How the F do you wrap it to ensure full coverage of the outlet??

That's what I thought too. Had a few MLs offer the cling wrap and it was a definite no thanks!

youngheart
31-07-2022, 02:04 AM

I remember one girl in Senior years at High School had develop the use of cling wrap using it more like a femidom (Female condom), the feel was fine, but the guy was left with a mess compared to using a real condom.