PDA

View Full Version : Question Allergies & condoms ?

zacsuck
19-07-2022, 11:13 PM
I wonder how many other guys have issues with different brands of condoms ?

Nowadays I carry and only use "Zero" as these are the only which I have no allergic type reaction to.

Latex is definitely out, and at the insistance of one young lady recently I was "forced" to use hers which was some colored brand, which half way thru ended up breaking, and upon removing the balance she could see the allergic type reaction on my little brother. A "Zero" was used to finished and after a day all was well again.

cuteguy
20-07-2022, 01:41 AM
I've heard some girls bring up their allergic reaction to some condoms. As a result, they can only use certain brands.

1inchguy
20-07-2022, 08:06 AM
I wonder how many other guys have issues with different brands of condoms ?

Nowadays I carry and only use "Zero" as these are the only which I have no allergic type reaction to.

Latex is definitely out, and at the insistance of one young lady recently I was "forced" to use hers which was some colored brand, which half way thru ended up breaking, and upon removing the balance she could see the allergic type reaction on my little brother. A "Zero" was used to finished and after a day all was well again.

i dont know what brand and didnt think i'll be allergic to them but few weeks ago thai ml used one on me, next day i noticed abit of redness.

GoldfishMan
20-07-2022, 09:12 AM
I'm allergic to condoms too. I seem to not be able to cum when I wear them.

cuteguy
20-07-2022, 11:24 AM
I'm allergic to condoms too. I seem to not be able to cum when I wear them.

Haha. Some guys like to bring up this excuse with the girls (what girls have told me about guys wanting to go BB). We all know our little brothers want freedom but it might be too risky with a girl who plays with many guys.

OLD SNAKE
20-07-2022, 03:31 PM
simple solution wear two condoms if you have too, put your Zero on first than put hers on top, sounds dumb and pointless but at least she won't think you are trying to infect her