PDA

View Full Version : Ginza C Eva Beauty

Eastadmiralty
21-07-2022, 01:15 AM
Didn't get the chance to see her pre covid saw she made a return so booked in. Has a gorgeous face and great skinny, leggy body. Boob lovers would be disappointed though
Nice slow bbbj, good eye contact. Was a bit worried with her skinny frame that she would do the wrap around legs or struggle with deep penetration. My fears were quickly dissipated great pussy and thrusting during mish. Recommend if the a cups aren't a dealbreaker

blk53
21-07-2022, 05:28 PM
Thanks for the review bro. She looks skinny in profile pics.

Meng
21-07-2022, 05:48 PM
Thanks for the review bro. She looks skinny in profile pics.

Nice AR. Does she do DFK?

Eastadmiralty
22-07-2022, 02:00 PM
Nice AR. Does she do DFK?

She didn't but I didn't push for it either. I reckon most c girls dfk by 2nd or 3rd visit and during longer sessions. For me I want the girl to show me she wants my return business not the other way around. CPS

iphone
22-07-2022, 08:30 PM
well yes pretty, good slim body - i believe she is uni student, so english is not bad but if she doesnt like you she wiill just say no english thats the excuses from some of chinese girls so they dont have to talk with customers. basically hey my job is to sleep with you not to talk.

and no, no dfk, consider lucky if you can have light lips kissing for 5 seconds
no cim
no daty (or yes you can but she wont like it)

so.... she knows she is pretty so thats why she feel giving limited service is fine (but why we pay diamond? well because we thinks with our dick!)
and going asian only now, because she knows western guys demands more - ie more service etc etc.
asian will be polite and say ah, its okay, ......

and no she is not THAT young. she has been around looong before covid. lets say 5 years ago. if starting at 24 meaning now she is 29. (im not sure if anyone think a girl will do this job from 20yo).
impressive face and body for 29.

bobhappy888
22-07-2022, 09:31 PM
This girl is the epitome of CPS - would recommend you go elsewhere gents

Eastadmiralty
23-07-2022, 09:08 AM
You only saw her once ? I thought she's pretty and skilled enough that shows you JUST enough to make you think of a return

zjohn
23-07-2022, 11:12 AM
I noticed you wrote two girls on the same night: Eva and Sofi, these two girls have one thing in common: poor service.

iphone
23-07-2022, 01:46 PM

Just to help Western bros... cps
Chinese princess syndrome

Doesn't mean you will fuck a princess but she is brave enough to say if you want this that then next time book other girl. Lol
.. literally....

But
She is pretty.... if you into chinese, this is what pretty is. Jin is not

iphone
23-07-2022, 01:47 PM
You only saw her once ? I thought she's pretty and skilled enough that shows you JUST enough to make you think of a return

Skilled? Serous? Does She want (or can) to do all the cat bath, shower ody slide, pussy slide? That is skill.. I guess you haven't tried Jessie...

TeachersPet
15-09-2022, 11:05 PM
Where did she go, hasn’t been on roster for a while

TeachersPet
15-09-2022, 11:10 PM
Does anyone know where she went, hasn’t been on roster for a while

iphone
18-09-2022, 04:18 PM
What's good about her to make you ask twice... honest curiosity

TeachersPet
18-09-2022, 10:52 PM
What's good about her to make you ask twice... honest curiosity