PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire Booked J Sayuki, but ended up with K Yuri

didaswiwaw
21-07-2022, 03:57 AM
I was feeling horny around 8pm, then see Ginza just updated their roster with new J girl. The photo looks stunning so I tried to booked her straight away for 1 hour. I got her last slot at 12.45am. Around 11pm I was told that the appointment is cancelled because the girl is too tired and its her first day. I was offered to book her tomorrow, unfortunately I can't and I really want it today. I asked Ginza if I can just do 30 mins booking and I got her slot at 1.10am. I was excited to go, but just when I arrived at Ginza the receptionist guy told me to look at my phone. My booking was cancelled just 1min before I arrive at 12.50am. I was upset but trying to be polite, the receptionist guys were also very apologetic and polite. It was cancelled because she's too tired and can't continue, which is disappointing but no one to be blamed. But to make things worse all the girls at Ginza are already fully booked for the night. I was told to go to 478 instead, I obliged but I asked to see J Sayuki before I go and they agree.

When I finally saw J Sayuki, she definitely looks exhausted. But looks wise she doesn't really look like in the photos. She's still pretty but the photos are heavily filtered. If you want to book her set your expectation lower then you'll be happy. It might also because its not the best time to see her, she looks dead tired.

Then I went to 478 to ask who's available. There's 1 jav girl and 2 korean girls that was offered. I chose K Yuri for 30mins.

Looks
She's probably in her late 20s or early 30s, but she still looks very pretty. She also has great body, with B or C cup boobs and perky nipples.

Service
She's really talkative. Even after I took a shower, she still keeps asking me lots of questions. After almost 10 mins of chatting, she finally proceeds with BBBJ which is really good. She really knows how to suck d***. No DFK from her, just LFK. I asked her if she do DFK, then she said next booking we can do DFK. On with the dom for sex, which is good but nothing spectacular. I cum after 10 mins of sex because I was already very horny.

Overall
A bit upset that they cancelled my booking last minutes, but I've been regular to Ginza for a couple of years and this is the first time it happened to me. Kinda wish I could get some discount for next visit, but didn't happen and didn't ask as well.

As for K Yuri, she's mature pretty lady with good BBBJ skills, but talk a lil bit too much. WIR? No, because I like DFK.

Driller
21-07-2022, 12:46 PM
Thanks for the intel.

Sayuki's face sounds decent considering she just finished a long shift and just arrived in Aus.
How would you rate her body from what you saw?

Cheers