PDA

View Full Version : Question Alternative to Ginza

ditchtheboss
21-07-2022, 06:59 AM
Hi folks,

I have been sticking to both Ginza Shops for the last few years and have also gone to a couple of shops in the north shore that were a bit hit and miss.

I am thinking of trying another shop this Friday but not sure where to go. I am going for more of a PSE experience.

I need to stay in the city cbd or around the area where Ginza is. Also if you recommend a shop in the north shore/Ryde area that would be great.

So any recommendation as to where I should go and who I should see for a PSE experience in these areas?

Thanks in advance

OneandDone
21-07-2022, 12:38 PM
42 gladesville is basically Ryde. A few new girls there now too
I find PSE better with a girl you're already familiar with

ditchtheboss
21-07-2022, 01:02 PM

Thank you, it is amazing I have never been to 42 gladesville. After your comment I checked out their website and they are only 9 minutes away from me. Duh!!

Any recommendations for girls?

ditchtheboss
21-07-2022, 01:05 PM
You have Sakura57 and Kyoto206 in the same area as Ginza.
Any recommendation for girls for PSE in either of these shops?

Stud666
21-07-2022, 01:38 PM
Any recommendation for girls for PSE in either of these shops?

You can try Sandra of sakura57. My favorate girl at the moment

cuteguy
21-07-2022, 04:03 PM
Thank you, it is amazing I have never been to 42 gladesville. After your comment I checked out their website and they are only 9 minutes away from me. Duh!!

Any recommendations for girls?

Easy to find parking too! If Simon is still there give him a call for recommendations.

ditchtheboss
21-07-2022, 04:43 PM
Easy to find parking too! If Simon is still there give him a call for recommendations.

Great note on parking, thank you. Will ask for recommendation

ditchtheboss
21-07-2022, 05:51 PM

Booked Anna tomorrow on their recommendation. Will report back! The detoxing continues

blk53
21-07-2022, 09:22 PM
Search for T Leena in AR. Apparently, bros are saying she’s good and she does PSE stuffs. I saw it in some post that she was on N5’s roster like a few days ago or a week ago.

PKING2
21-07-2022, 09:22 PM
Booked Anna tomorrow on their recommendation. Will report back! The detoxing continues
Lol you basically just book the hardest girl to book over there

CharlieM
21-07-2022, 09:38 PM
Hi folks,

I have been sticking to both Ginza Shops for the last few years and have also gone to a couple of shops in the north shore that were a bit hit and miss.

I am thinking of trying another shop this Friday but not sure where to go. I am going for more of a PSE experience.

I need to stay in the city cbd or around the area where Ginza is. Also if you recommend a shop in the north shore/Ryde area that would be great.

So any recommendation as to where I should go and who I should see for a PSE experience in these areas?

Thanks in advance

Do you mind if I ask why a sudden change of shop? Seems you have been happy going to Ginza for the past couple of years. Is there a reason? Also this forum is full of alternatives for the Ginza shops and heaps of info on them. Why ask now?

dannyGG
21-07-2022, 09:46 PM
T Leena in N5M, PSE will blow your mind.

She may start next week again, and only work Mon Wed Fri.

ditchtheboss
21-07-2022, 10:42 PM
Do you mind if I ask why a sudden change of shop? Seems you have been happy going to Ginza for the past couple of years. Is there a reason? Also this forum is full of alternatives for the Ginza shops and heaps of info on them. Why ask now?

Only to try alternatives. I have only seen WLs and after chatting here I tried some MLs and quite enjoyed them. I am looking for an alternative in the north side of the bridge so that I don’t have to cross the bridge just to punt.

When I go to the city for dirk I will always go to Ginza.

I am new to punting, started just before covid and picked up a few months ago, I started with Ginza and stuck with them so this forum opened my eyes to alternatives. E.g 42g is only 9 minutes drive for me and I didn’t even know about it.

I will always go to Ginza, just looking for more convenient options.
Cheers

ditchtheboss
21-07-2022, 10:44 PM
Lol you basically just book the hardest girl to book over there

Really? I didn’t know that. I took the advice here, texted the shop, asked a couple of questions, discussed the time and was offered Anna, I am really looking forward to it now.

PKING2
21-07-2022, 10:51 PM
Really? I didn’t know that. I took the advice here, texted the shop, asked a couple of questions, discussed the time and was offered Anna, I am really looking forward to it now.

Follow her rules, and you will have a blast.

ditchtheboss
21-07-2022, 11:03 PM
Follow her rules, and you will have a blast.

Will do, thanks