PDA

View Full Version : Other Nana 28 Hope St Seven Hills

ExploringHands
21-07-2022, 05:04 PM
Person's Name : Nana

Establishment : 28 Hope St, Seven Hills

Date: 16 July

Rates : $65per hour

Extras: $120, it is normally 100 but well, inflation and cost of living.

Looks : 160cm, slim, C cups, trimmed pussy, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hard to tell...the lighting in the room was pretty low! Chinese

Services Provided : Massage, NHJ, CBJ, CFS

Had the urge and knew the possibility of a decent looking lady would be there. Sometimes it is a bit of hit and miss there.

Nana greeted me and asked how long...my standard 1hr. But I asked up front for extras. Motioned such and I said...see too? After a few tries we worked it out.

Part 1 firm medium massage for bang on 30 minutes. I had some soreness still a few days later! Hate to see what a hard one would be like. Yikes! After oil clean up and some tackle tickle it was time for the flip. " oh my how big you are" ... ummm yeah right lol. Agreed on price for extras. Off she trots to get a rubber and wipes me down again, including hands. Me was thinking it was going to be DATY and fingering...

Part 2/3 Stripped and has a very nice figure and sensitive nipples on C cups that are perky. Nice! Proceeded straight to a vigorous CBJ which seemed rushed. Couldn't reach between at this stage so she lay on the table. I tried to caress her lips but was moved away. I tried twice but no...so we go for mish. Now I like to raise legs but no...too big. Eyes roll. We continue, and after a while I stop for a breather. She got up to take the rubber off but had not finished. So say doggy now. Oh no...miss only. Grrr...so I managed to get one leg up for a better position and we go again. Finally finishing. Cleaned up and out within the hour.

Would I return? Yes but not for Nana. Certainly much more fun girls around without the antics.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

bigtom69
22-07-2022, 02:28 PM
Are you sure she is in here mid 20's ?
I have been here couple of time & always 40+

ExploringHands
23-07-2022, 02:17 PM
I have been here couple of time & always 40+I have been a long time visitor there. Mostly had 20- 30s. If older I pass.

ExploringHands
23-07-2022, 08:00 PM
I have been here couple of time & always 40+Been a number of times, always 20s to 30s.

bigtom69
24-07-2022, 01:04 PM
Thanks mate, will try one more time then :cool2: