PDA

View Full Version : Sakura Palace CN Lucy - A Northern Delight

Dbol
21-07-2022, 05:49 PM
Price: $220
Length: 45min
Service: Diamond, didn’t opt for cim but might be on offer. No fiv but plenty of pussy play.
Photos: https://www.surryhillsbrothel.com.au/project/lucy-china/

TLDR; looks as advertised, friendly standard diamond service (gfe more than pse), I would see again, but not in any rush. A safe bet.

Came in and saw a big line up of girls at Sakura. Lucy stood out immediately. She’s quite tall and is maybe a little softer than her images show but still very pretty and has big enhanced milkies.

Started off with a shower where she soaped me up and played a little bit with my cock. No bbbj but wasn’t asking for it either. After drying off and some light chat Lucy requested I lay down. Starting off with a soft cat bath that lead to her taking me in her mouth. Good technique and was kind enough to bring her pussy towards my hands letting me play with her. As she’s sucking me off I can feel some wetness so switched to some daty, put the condom on and proceeded to fuck her in mish then doggy. She’s got a nice soft, tight pussy and even though it was late at night, and I’m sure she was a bit done with her shift, she still moaned a bit and tried her best to relax and get into it which was appreciated, a professional for sure!

Managed to finish inside her and jumped in the shower.

Thanks Lucy. Would recommend as a safe gfe. Might not blow your mind but I think a successful punt.

Kyoto206
22-07-2022, 02:59 PM
Thank you Dbol for your review!

Kyoto206
30-09-2022, 11:50 AM
LUCY here today 30/09/22 (FRI)
2pm - 12am

Kennyg912
30-09-2022, 04:42 PM
Thanks for sharing bro
Awesome session
She looks stunning