PDA

View Full Version : General talk Gym-Going/fitness first type Wl/ML (Sydney)

rayns
24-07-2022, 04:00 PM
Looking for recommendations for "my type" of ML/WL in Sydney. Can anyone point me to girls who fit the Fitness First going/Instagram model type? I have been to the main massage shops, and haven't seen any girl on any roster who fits the bill.

Really looking for a girl who you can tell works out (kinda like the type of girl you see on Instagram posing in fitness apparel/leisure wear), has a nice sculpted/shaped ass, could pass for a personal trainer type body. I am not picky with race or background.

rayns
28-07-2022, 05:31 PM
? No response ?

Roj
28-07-2022, 06:37 PM
There are at least 3 other threads on this topic for Sydney, with recent intel. It might be worth a look.

Fit Tanya is a name that comes up a lot!

I've seen her a couple of times. Expensive, but worth it.

warwick1
28-07-2022, 06:56 PM
He has been posting the same thing for 3 years also for ebony girls, you think he might have struck something by now.....

Kiryu0
28-07-2022, 09:35 PM
He has been posting the same thing for 3 years also for ebony girls, you think he might have struck something by now.....

He wouldn't have struck anything if he doesn't go to them.

Manky010203
29-07-2022, 10:12 AM
He wouldn't have struck anything if he doesn't go to them.

I'm pretty sure that's what he ment and he means the guy who posted it is just always writing these useless threads

warwick1
29-07-2022, 10:20 AM
I'm pretty sure that's what he ment and he means the guy who posted it is just always writing these useless threads

Yep, that's exactly what I meant........

aussiegaigin
29-07-2022, 06:30 PM

Been a member for 3 years, and only 39 posts? And not one report.