PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire A wild session with K Ari

DFKGuy
24-07-2022, 06:36 PM
After reading a good review and wanna try Korean I finally booked K Ari the other day and boy was not disappointed!!!
Name: K Ari
Face: 6/10 doesn’t look like in the photo, she look abit old late 20s I guess
Body: a little bit meat but nice enhance boobs
Boobs: nice firm enhance boobs which I don’t mind
BBBJ: just nice
Sex: Wild
Service: 9/10
English: not the best but should understand you

I came with some expectations and she delivered. Pay the damage and wait in the room, 5mnts later she came and we hit off straight away, we talk about k drama and k food and everything was went smoothly from there on.

Normal shower routine and she kneel and do nice BBBJ. Dry off and start with non stop dfk. I lie her down and start daty which she like it. She was really wet down there with no fake moan. She said I make her horny and want to enjoy the sex with me and boy she was not disappointed. Did all the positions and we have wild sweaty hot sex with lots of dirty talk (which I like). Haven’t enjoy sex like that for so long.

After like 40mts of hardcore I didn’t come though. Wierd but satisfying. She was so disappointed and beg me to come together. She counted that she came 5 times which I feel it too and she wanted to come together with me. As the phone ring we went to shower and finished it off there. She still disappointed but I told her I’ll do double next time with her which make her so excited LoL.

Overall she’s a nice k lady which provided excellent service. I’ll give her 9.5/10 for all she done to me. Even said I’m handsome LoL.
Tipped her and end the session with big hug and kiss.
WIR: hell YES!!

Since I didn’t came, couple hours later I booked J Akina, which was soooo disappointing which I won’t do review coz I don’t think she work there anymore.
Guess can’t get them all hahaha

Always treats the girls with respect!!