PDA

View Full Version : General talk Any Intel on ZOZO Massage in Parramatta/Harris Park??

ggochujang
25-07-2022, 09:19 PM
Crazy story - found out my good friend is the landlord (not owner/mamasan) of this place!!

It's pretty obvious it's a massage shop offering extras. I don't think she knows at all. She just thinks it's a "beauty shop".

Anyone been to this shop and what it's like? No after reviews or anything as far as I can tell.

Quality of girls, service and price? I can't see any website or any Wechat ID for any rosters.

Address is 111 Wigram St in Harris Park

Funandfun
26-07-2022, 08:23 PM
Crazy story - found out my good friend is the landlord (not owner/mamasan) of this place!!

It's pretty obvious it's a massage shop offering extras. I don't think she knows at all. She just thinks it's a "beauty shop".

Anyone been to this shop and what it's like? No after reviews or anything as far as I can tell.

Quality of girls, service and price? I can't see any website or any Wechat ID for any rosters.

Address is 111 Wigram St in Harris Park

I tried to add them on WeChat through phone number but no luck. There is another one just few strides down at 32 Hassal st. I popped in and receptionist was very friendly. However no rooms, just partition by curtains. Vibes were good but I walked off due to curtain factor.

The Sampler
26-07-2022, 10:05 PM
Have been to Zozo when it first opened years ago pre covid.

Standard rates, pineapple for a NHJ. Forgot the MLs name but pretty sure she was the mamasan, she gave off that vibe at least. Have been meaning to return but I hate the parking situation there and it's only boundary of my usual 'runs'.

There's a bunch of construction going on out front of it these days with the workers and lollipop girls standing right in front of the shop which I think would scare a bunch of customers away.