PDA

View Full Version : Other AAA Massage wollongong

sid2121
26-07-2022, 07:35 PM
Few weeks ago, decided to go hunting for a new place in wollongong. Looked into nearby massage places and found AAA massage, based of comments, I was 100% sure they offer extras so decided to try.

Door opened by an Asian lady, around 30-35, fairly attractive. Paid 50 for half and hour and asked to strip. Massage was just Ok, just few minutes in, she started brushing balls. After 5 min, she asks if I want extra. I asked whats on offer. Her English was very bad, still I managed to understand 30 with cloths on and 50 for naked. I wasn’t very impressed with service so went for 30. After that, she just came from my front side and started rubbing by upper body, felt like she was mad. I asked reason, HER: no extra, this is what you get.

Apparently, she thought i refused. I said I want HE. Then she came back in mood however I had already given up. Her HJ was equally bad. Just rushed.

Never going back

Budgyboy
26-07-2022, 07:46 PM
Try DJ Thai at Albion Park Rail mate book Sala, little bit exy because gong but not too much. Great massage and quality part 2, she's tiny size 6 with DD boobies. Dresses up in Victoria Secret Lingerie, she's cheeky, funny and good fun, enjoy. Ditch those dirty old Chinese grannies in crown St try some quality Thai.

Fredsal
29-07-2022, 08:47 AM
Try DJ Thai at Albion Park Rail mate book Sala, little bit exy because gong but not too much. Great massage and quality part 2, she's tiny size 6 with DD boobies. Dresses up in Victoria Secret Lingerie, she's cheeky, funny and good fun, enjoy. Ditch those dirty old Chinese grannies in crown St try some quality Thai.

Totally agree Budgyboy. Have to check out DJ Thai next time I’m down there.
Is there any quality Thai in the gong that you would suggest?

Mickeydrippen
29-07-2022, 09:27 AM
Totally agree Budgyboy. Have to check out DJ Thai next time I’m down there.
Is there any quality Thai in the gong that you would suggest?
Such a friendly place. I get total GFE off Rose who works Thursday and FridayYMMV. BtB nice ending. If you want Sala she will crack you up. Rose and Bovy travel from Sydney and that is why you pay higher rates for NHJ than the city. They also get caught with legit customers who take up their time with no extras. Shop price is cheap. $65 1hr $100 for 90 minutes. I go 90 minutes and get 1 hr of nice conversation and edging before serious finish. Absolutely professional massage if you want.

Fredsal
29-07-2022, 12:36 PM
Such a friendly place. I get total GFE off Rose who works Thursday and FridayYMMV. BtB nice ending. If you want Sala she will crack you up. Rose and Bovy travel from Sydney and that is why you pay higher rates for NHJ than the city. They also get caught with legit customers who take up their time with no extras. Shop price is cheap. $65 1hr $100 for 90 minutes. I go 90 minutes and get 1 hr of nice conversation and edging before serious finish. Absolutely professional massage if you want.

Thanks for the info Mickeydrippen.

Jimmyloves
19-09-2022, 01:33 PM
DJ Is the best bet in the gong!! Picked this old thread to get posts up without spamming everyone

Probros
22-09-2022, 02:40 PM
Will have to try

DDT
19-12-2022, 09:38 PM
I'm a loyal AAA customer, maybe it's time for a change, I'll give DJ Thai a try

DDT
19-12-2022, 09:42 PM
I have always had excellent service with Yoyo at AAA, and sometimes with other Ml. Yoyo is my favorite

DDT
19-12-2022, 09:49 PM
When I get my damn 50 reviews, I'll post more details on Yoyo::smile:

Fredsal
20-12-2022, 04:12 AM
I have always had excellent service with Yoyo at AAA, and sometimes with other Ml. Yoyo is my favorite

Hey DDT Yoyo has only been doing Parts 1,2 for some reason lately. Have you been recently to see her has this changed? Cheers

DDT
20-12-2022, 09:26 AM
Hi Fredsal, the last time for me was about a month ago, I think she has a boyfriend now. And it also depends on his mood and her need for cash. And for you when was the last time?

Fredsal
20-12-2022, 09:46 AM
Hi Fredsal, the last time for me was about a month ago, I think she has a boyfriend now. And it also depends on his mood and her need for cash. And for you when was the last time?

Yeah mate it was about the same time for me. She told me she had her period last time I asked to pay for part 3. I booked for the following week then the Mamasan messaged me and said that Yoyo only did $20 and $50 extras only for the time being. Was wondering if that was still the case. Other punters have experienced the same thing with her. Even still there are other options that are just as good.

DDT
20-12-2022, 10:06 AM
it's unfortunate, Yoyo is the best for part 3. she's so professional

DDT
20-12-2022, 11:01 AM
it's sad that I can't see private report about Yoyo yet. And I also have to wait to make my own report

DDT
20-12-2022, 12:03 PM
I know Yoyo boyfriend is a punter, I saw him on tiktok with her, and I saw him few times at the shop before me when I was waiting outside

Fredsal
20-12-2022, 12:57 PM
it's unfortunate, Yoyo is the best for part 3. she's so professional

Totally agree. Her part 3 was at a different level. Her boyfriend a punter? Went to book Yoyo for this Friday but Masaman tells me she still only does $20 and $50 extras. I booked Cathy as I have had her a few times and was never disappointed.

DDT
20-12-2022, 01:05 PM
But for now only him can get part 3 and for free :fire::cry:

Cromps89
27-03-2023, 01:57 PM
Wow one of my worst punts I’ve experience. I don’t post often, so believe me this is terrible. It’s so bad.

Walk in on Monday afternoon, older lady (I assumed was the mamasan) greets me at the top of the stairs.

Get to the room, how long would you like to stay, $50 30 mins. I’m waiting ages for someone to come back. I take my kit of and get on the table. She walks back in. She would of been mid 60s grandma. She starts to massage me. At this point I let it go. I honestly thought maybe the others are busy, and she will massage and one of the younger ones will come in at half time (this has happened before). One thing, never assume lol. After a 1/10 massage, she says turn over. I was tempted to say no and walk out, but I thought I’m already here how bad can it be. $50 to take her kit off and HJ, one of the worst ever. Nearly strangle my rod off it hurt. After trying for no more than 1 min, she says, “can you give me a hand”. At the point I’m furious. I’m like sure, did myself and finished it and walked out absolutely disgusted with myself lol! Never again! Hope I helped save one punter their time/money

Punter_jimmy
19-07-2023, 10:21 AM
Shame AAA closed now. Was once one of the best in the 'gong

Fredsal
20-07-2023, 11:25 AM
Shame AAA closed now. Was once one of the best in the 'gong

It’s relocated now to 219 Keira St.

Punter_jimmy
20-07-2023, 11:33 AM
Is that near the ice cream shop?

Fredsal
20-07-2023, 01:04 PM
Is that near the ice cream shop?

Yes next door and the entrance has a aaa sign pointing upstairs.

Punter_jimmy
20-07-2023, 01:18 PM
Not too discreet.

Fredsal
20-07-2023, 01:51 PM
Not too discreet.

Yes that’s always been the problem there even when it was Midcity massage. I stay clear for that reason and go to the other Chinese shops. The house in church St was the best discreet and large rooms.

Punter_jimmy
20-07-2023, 02:30 PM
Yeah. Agree. Siam in Kembla is good like that

Fredsal
20-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Yeah. Agree. Siam in Kembla is good like that

Never been to Siam. What extras and prices please?

ThaiHard2
20-07-2023, 11:18 PM

I haven't found the girls that good or attractive at Siam. Have walked a few times since trying a couple out, now just steer clear. To each their own though

Punter_jimmy
22-07-2023, 05:13 PM
I've only got HJ and top lessons HJ. $30/$50. They do offer more.

Wildrunner52
10-08-2023, 06:18 AM
I know where U can get 4 hand massage by mother and daughter for $65 hour that's good but O ly problem is its in southerland plus U also get free hair cut

Punter_jimmy
28-08-2023, 01:29 PM
I know where U can get 4 hand massage by mother and daughter for $65 hour that's good but O ly problem is its in southerland plus U also get free hair cut
Is it just me or that weird.

wolfman88
29-08-2023, 05:30 PM

Spill the beans

Haircut any good?

Punter_jimmy
31-08-2023, 11:15 AM
Haha good one ...

RelaxingTime247
31-08-2023, 11:35 AM
At a guess it is a place in jannali near the train station. FS was available last time i visited. Can't remember the prices now but not expensive, but also not younger. Mids 40's from memory. Cant comment on quality of haircut either😀

Mitch82
10-09-2024, 03:20 PM
Sorry to dig up old post, but what's this place in Sutherland? Very curious

Fredsal
10-09-2024, 06:26 PM
Hey this is aaa thread? Reviews on aaa please?