PDA

View Full Version : General talk First time sex tourist

Mt.smash20s
27-07-2022, 08:19 PM
Looking to plan an EOY (over NY) trip to somewhere in SE Asia as a solo male, 26, sex tourist. Currently tossing up between the Phillipines and Thailand. I'm leaning towards Thailand (Phuket) as there are a plethora of activities to partake in. Would love any recommendations on where to read up, where to stay (looking for somewhere nice, not just some rundown hotel room, but a nice and spacious room. Also, somewhere that will not question me when I bring a girl/s back, and preferably where there aren't too many judgemental families).

This would be my second overseas trip and as I will be travelling by myself, would love any tips in this regard. Cheers

kingwally
27-07-2022, 09:20 PM
Go to Thailand...so much more infrastructure, all types of girls, great beaches and food. Philippines have great girls also but not much of the other stuff and it can be very dangerous for a newbie.

Tlito
27-07-2022, 10:44 PM
If you go to Thailand do Pattaya and join Pattaya Addicts great site with plenty of information…plenty to do and the girls love to please ..

4FoW2
27-07-2022, 10:45 PM
I concur with King Wally on Thailand - half the time in Bangkok - do the Nana Plaza/ Soi Cowboy thing - stay obviously around Suk Rd
Half time in sex city Pattaya. Phuket is nicer re scenery and beach but more expensive. Also Patts is just down the road from Bangkok so easier to get to.
I find Thai Airways & internal flights in Thailand a rip off. Recently I checked on business flight to Bangkok and they wanted 4 k there, 4 k back - No way .
Look at going via Manilla or even KL with PAL or MAL or via SNG.

For information go to International Sex Guide ( type this into google) read back about 1- 2 years but COVID would have changed a lot of things.
I travel by myself so if you want to PM me re hints, suggestions, etc do so.
Its better to have a wingman for a whole host of reasons.
My main two hassles OS are if I get sick you feel very lonely by yourself and I get bored when I'm not mongering so I try to plan stuff to do ...you can't screw women 24 hrs a day....Bangkok there is lots to see and do...a MUST ...go to Muay Thai at Lumpinee Boxing Stadium - being a Westerner you'll get VIP seats ....just a fantastic atmosphere ....immensely enjoyable with crazy Thais yelling as they bet on fighters, the music, the whole experience.
Where was your first trip to???
4FoW2
PS also type into google Stickman Bangkok - here you'll get up to date info too

Donnyy
01-08-2022, 05:10 PM
Go to Thailand...so much more infrastructure, all types of girls, great beaches and food. Philippines have great girls also but not much of the other stuff and it can be very dangerous for a newbie.

Agree with you about Thailand. It was one of the best trips I've ever had

morbovalenciano
02-08-2022, 10:45 PM
Hey guys, what places do you recommend for sex tourism in New York?

bradpitt
04-08-2022, 06:36 AM
Hey guys, what places do you recommend for sex tourism in New York?

certainly would not use the website link that you will post. please go away

Massaddict
07-08-2022, 02:19 AM
http://www.dreamheavenmassage.com/masseuses

Been going to Thailand/Bangkok for over 10 years. This is my favourite shop. Soi 33.
The photos are usually accurate.

Enjoy

M.A.

OLD SNAKE
08-08-2022, 11:07 PM
When i first travelled to Thailand Stickman Bangkok was my Bible and i learnt a lot from reading his site,
the most important things to learn about is not to get scammed. how to travel around the country and the costs,
also i watched a lot of Market shopping videos to learn how to barter and what to expect to pay for items like T-shirts and hats,
but the best advice i can pass on is ask your fellow tourist staying at your hotel or in the same area the going rate for bar girls, freelancers, gogo girls, and soapy massage girls,