PDA

View Full Version : Poll Do you get BBBJs?

Coco Paper
29-07-2022, 01:33 AM
I love them but I am also cognizant of the risks associated with receiving unprotected oral sex. Who else here takes those risks?

BerasAsing
29-07-2022, 02:48 AM
I think this is a very interesting poll given just how many Asian WL’s seem to believe that they simply must give BBBJ or else never get an customers. And not only always give BBBJ but not charge extra for it. For example at the cheapest shop I know in Rockdale a BBBJ is included at $125/hr for every customer by every girl as far as I can tell. And at the worst and most exploitative shop i know, in Ashfield, a BBBJ is included even if the customer only buys a $50 quickie.

vitrium
29-07-2022, 10:59 AM
I used to get them exclusively. Always preferred a BBBJ. But I ended up getting an infection from one, so never again.

1inchguy
29-07-2022, 01:43 PM
I love bbbj best feeling. Then I get worried after when I see red marks and being paranoid I get tested and it's fine.
So prefer cbj now

CanberraGuy
29-07-2022, 06:15 PM
I do love some BBBJ but I've been out of action for a while now

thefatness
29-07-2022, 10:45 PM
Bbbj all the way. Cbj does nothing for me

PastMaster
29-07-2022, 10:55 PM
Which rnt place the best for bbbj?

aussiegaigin
29-07-2022, 10:58 PM
Seems to be common in outer suburban MILF shops, often at no extra costs. I've had lots, never had to pay extra or even ask for it.

Beitahan
30-07-2022, 01:48 PM
I do love some BBBJ but I've been out of action for a while now
Why out of action?

TN2135
30-07-2022, 02:15 PM
I used to love BBBJ until I caught something from the WL...

CharlieM
30-07-2022, 05:17 PM
That's 2 so far on this thread that have caught some type off infection from BBBJ. I remember reading somewhere a while back that its possible but pretty rare. For me, I love a BBBJ just as much as anyone else and prefer it, but will settle for a CBJ if that's what's on offer. A few weeks ago I had a Caucasian WL not want to do BBBJ, only CBJ, saying that she walked away from another Caucasian shop, where I'm a regular, as she was pressured by the boss to do BBBJ. ALL the WLs at this shop have given me BBBJ bar one. She went on to say there is a risk of catching gonorrhoea. Not sure what to do from here on for my next punt.

devin.moo
30-07-2022, 05:22 PM
That's 2 so far on this thread that have caught some type off infection from BBBJ. I remember reading somewhere a while back that its possible but pretty rare. For me, I love a BBBJ just as much as anyone else and prefer it, but will settle for a CBJ if that's what's on offer. A few weeks ago I had a Caucasian WL not want to do BBBJ, only CBJ, saying that she walked away from another Caucasian shop, where I'm a regular, as she was pressured by the boss to do BBBJ. ALL the WLs at this shop have given me BBBJ bar one. She went on to say there is a risk of catching gonorrhoea. Not sure what to do from here on for my next punt.
That’s risky. Have to think from big brain

krnboy
30-07-2022, 09:36 PM

I've caught gonorrhoea two or three times from BBBJ. I'm a bit selective who I get BBBJ from now. Be careful guys

priapus1966
31-07-2022, 12:47 AM
I've caught gonorrhoea two or three times from BBBJ. I'm a bit selective who I get BBBJ from now. Be careful guys

That is interesting. Firstly, Men in NSW catch Gonnorhoea at twice the rate of women in the state. The academic literature supports the conclusion that male prostitutes are much more likely to be infected and to pass on the disease to their clients. It also concludes that female sex workers have an incidence of STD's no higher than the rest of the female population So do you think that a guy or gal was responsible for your problems?

priapus1966
31-07-2022, 12:47 AM
This was a Double Post

Tan90tan
31-07-2022, 01:19 AM
So its the same for DFK and light lip kissing then. Bros, games not fun without them.

CanberraGuy
31-07-2022, 11:17 AM
Why out of action?

Been in a relationship so only very occasionally get a cheeky nhj when it's offered.

119tcs
31-07-2022, 02:15 PM
I knew someone who had pain while urinating , discharge from penis , yet negative for gonorrhoea and chlamydia lab urine sample. What else is out there? One off antibiotic pills made it go away but he never found out what it was

GoldfishMan
31-07-2022, 02:20 PM
I knew someone who had pain while urinating , discharge from penis , yet negative for gonorrhoea and chlamydia lab urine sample. What else is out there? One off antibiotic pills made it go away but he never found out what it was
Sounds like a UTI.

BLEPSICHUNGUS
01-08-2022, 01:03 PM
Honestly i'd like to think i play it safe with CBJ's but sometimes my little brain gets the better of me. Its especially hard when the chemistry between you and the WL is awesome or she joins you in the shower and commenses the BBBJ.

For me though i think the risk i take is generally calculated. There are things you can do as other punters have mentioned in the past to still have that BBBJ but do it safer.

vitrium
05-08-2022, 10:11 AM
That is interesting. Firstly, Men in NSW catch Gonnorhoea at twice the rate of women in the state. The academic literature supports the conclusion that male prostitutes are much more likely to be infected and to pass on the disease to their clients. It also concludes that female sex workers have an incidence of STD's no higher than the rest of the female population So do you think that a guy or gal was responsible for your problems?

I asked my sexual health doctor about it. There's loads of bugs that can cause an STI that are not Gonorrhea or Chlamydia. Mycoplasma infections are extremely common and can cause symptoms similar to Chlamydia. The microbes in someone else's body can also cause non-specific infections. Like gut flora getting caught in your urethra.

Some people are much more prone to catching non-specific infections than others as well. I get them very easily. I don't know why.

I still love a good BBBJ. But as others have said, I'm much more careful with when and who I do that with now. I don't just get BBBJs everywhere I go, like what I used to do.

Monkeyman98
06-09-2022, 12:35 PM
I used to love BBBJ until I caught something from the WL...

What did you catchy?

Monkeyman98
06-09-2022, 12:36 PM
It's always safer to stay clean. Always CBJ for me

Sydboy65
06-09-2022, 03:35 PM
Of course. All the time. No way I would ever entertain a blowjob with a condom on.

asheton
06-09-2022, 03:48 PM
BBBJ or GTFO. There is no in between.

Rogeryou
06-09-2022, 05:45 PM
I had easily over 100 bbbj last year alone no issues

Monkeyman98
07-09-2022, 10:18 AM
I had easily over 100 bbbj last year alone no issues

That's the thing it takes one bad one to catch something!! But yeah congrats on getting into triple figures lol

avnyyy
07-09-2022, 05:02 PM
Cant cum with CBJ, so BBBJ all the way. In massage shops when it’s only CBJ on offer - easy decline.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

punter00
08-09-2022, 12:11 AM
BBBJ only but won't go actively asking for it. Unless in Vietnam ��

teheviltwin
08-09-2022, 11:36 AM
Like the guy's above its bbj or not at all just doesn't do anything for me with a raincoat on. Also luckily no Sti so far

Sly22
10-09-2022, 03:47 PM
BBBJ in relationships were always my favourites. Haven't been game to try at RnT, but CBJ is only ok. I try to find other things to enjoy

footboy2012
11-09-2022, 09:24 PM
Nope
Never will
Like to be safe
I do enjoy getting my balls licked though, which is low risk

booyah
13-09-2022, 04:47 PM
I had a feeling to not take the bbbj, but went with it as it was offered. I think I'm done with Asian parlours.
I caught the clap twice now, both from Asian brothels.
Just got the call from the GP to come and see him urgently today.

kiddoh
14-09-2022, 10:59 PM
I had a feeling to not take the bbbj, but went with it as it was offered. I think I'm done with Asian parlours.
I caught the clap twice now, both from Asian brothels.
Just got the call from the GP to come and see him urgently today.

Hope all is well mate! Get well soon!

legitl
15-09-2022, 01:21 AM
no chance, too scared to get unlucky

punter00
15-09-2022, 02:34 PM
Done it plenty of times in Vietnam. Too hard to resist for $30 at the hot tocs

punter00
15-09-2022, 02:35 PM
And no point doing CBJ imo. Doesn't feel good at all. Either BBBJ or save your money and don't do any BJ.