PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J MIKU - I think I just fucked the TOKYO YAKUZA BOSS'S GIRLFRIEND!

rooter
31-07-2022, 05:05 PM
If you are fan of girls with tattoos and especially of Japanese girls with full back badass Yakuza tattoos then Miku is the girl for you.

LOOKS and BODY
Miku is from Tokyo and in her late 20s.
Cute enough face with a really cute smile but she is not a beauty or a PYT.
Around 155cm and a curvy girl.
Great set of natural C-D cup tits, nice round bum, a bit of a tummy.
Her standout feature is a massive Yakuza style tattoo that covers all her back and extends down her thigh. It is not finished and she plans to add more colour to it when she returns to Japan.
Pics on the website are definitely Miku.
I am 100% sure of that because I recognise the tattoo on her thigh but they don’t give an accurate indication what she looks like.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
Just arrived in Sydney and her first day at Ginza.
Definitely an experienced and professional girl and well travelled very confident.
Cheeky confident and knows what she is doing, but she is Japanese so the GFE is in her DNA.

DFK and DATY
Plenty of kissing that ranges from LFK to DFK.
Waxed pussy, nice and smooth and outie pussy lips and prominent clit and she likes a good licking and fingering.

BBBJ
Nice technique.
Lots of focus on the knob and plenty of tricks with her lips and tongue.

FUCKING
Surprisingly super tight for an experienced girl.
Plenty of energy and an active fuck in every position.

OVERALL
Personally I prefer the more shy, less experienced J girls but Miku was still a pretty good punt for me because a J girl is always a J girl and so very sweet – it’s in their DNA.
If you want to try a “bad girl” experienced type J girl with badass Yakuza tattoos then Miku is the go to girl.