Hours of Business : 10-9

Rates : 40/60/70

Extras Cost : 50 nhj/ more available

Services Provided This Session : nhj+ Spanish

Size/shape : F cup, busty

Nationality or Ethnicity : china

Value for money/recommend? : yes as always

My experience/comments :

since my favorite boobs girl Amelia was off for few weeks, boss introduced a new milky for me Diana, a very stunning Japanese looking girl who remind you of those big tits JAV stars. Cute face, and busty body with Great attitude.
Part one: reasonable skills with top attitude. Check the hardness of the pressure I hope for the massage. I picked a medium one. It was properly delivered. She is a bit shy, not much talking.but definitely not in a cold princess way. And I do believe some times too much talkative also cause us headache and interruption for the massage.
part two: after few teasing touch , she press her giant boobs on my back. I didn’t even realize when she clothed off. All I can say the natural giant gift is awesome. She slowly sliding her pair along my back to head and back down to my bum with her hands no stopping teasing my manhood with very smooth tempo. And exposed her bum to me which I easy easily go around with my hands. With her hint turn over, I showed my rocking hard sausage. And now I can perfectly those amazing pair and grab to feel them in hands. Men , they are soft and natural for sure. 2 pinky nipple are waving and saying hello to me. How can you missed those yum. Gently put them in mouth and Diana start her rug on me. Her hands very soft. I was fooled by her silence during part one. I can tell now she is true genius. Knows how to use and deliver her treasure. She placed my bro between the cleavage with one hand holding the button of him and one of her arm squeezed tight up her boobs. No rush very enjoyably delivered what a wishful Spanish supposed to be.
I don’t know if she and Amelia with me at one session. How many times I can come., Which I will find out very soon. Coz mamasa put her with Amelia on same Tuesday roster.
wait for my super double milky session report.

Wigglyworm
02-08-2022, 03:39 PM
Any idea on cost of extras?

Boobseeker
09-08-2022, 11:38 AM
Booked already, double milky after report will come soon. Can’t imagine Diana and amelia both taking care of my bro at same time :slobber:

jaquedm1307
19-12-2022, 10:15 PM
Did the double session happen ? Have experienced the delights of Amelia but Diane doesn't seem to work there any more sadly