PDA

View Full Version : Girl info Melissa - Saigon Princess Bexley

Nabstinks
02-08-2022, 07:21 PM
G'day gentlemen, I hope you are all well.

Just wondering if anyone has seen Melissa at Saigon Princess in Bexley.

Her photos look great.

If you have please let me know how it was.

Thanks in advance!

jamesbond007
02-08-2022, 07:29 PM
Ditto....................

apokalypse
03-08-2022, 07:16 PM
its expensive only for happy ending...

Bullzdog
03-08-2022, 07:28 PM

Yes it is and that is what has stopped me from going

apokalypse
03-08-2022, 11:59 PM
Yes it is and that is what has stopped me from going

serious why people even go to that place only to get happy ending at expensive price?

cumquat
04-08-2022, 03:06 AM

What’s expensive

cuteguy
04-08-2022, 01:05 PM

What's the actual damage to your wallet? I thought some guys were really generous throwing their money around even if the girl was trying to return the extra tip. Maybe they were getting more than a HJ.

Nabstinks
04-08-2022, 05:35 PM
Damn is it that bad?

I've read lots of good reviews of the place.

Other than it being a small room.

Renwick massage has pretty small rooms, how does it compare to them?

J3ffrey
04-08-2022, 06:30 PM
From my experience there are better places then to travel out there with better service and at a resonable price.

punter130
04-08-2022, 08:28 PM
I am confused why people are commenting that this place is expensive. $60 for massage and $50 for NHJ. At $110 for happy ending Saigon Princesses is cheaper than most places out there. The only reason I don’t go often is because the rooms are a bit small and there is only 1 shower but there have been a few rare gems that worked here that were young and IG model material. I was honestly surprised they were able to source these girls. Maybe bros above that said this place is expensive are getting extra extra service that I wasn’t offered. Although I would have happily paid private prices for a few of the girls that worked here for part 3.

stapman
04-08-2022, 08:42 PM
From my experience
60 for the hour
20 is HE
50 for NHJ
70 for B2B
100 for BJ
Not each service. Inclusive of above except massage.
YMMV for other thrown in extras such as DFK DATY depending on girl
Oh, you will never get part 3. Girl will get chucked out if it happens.

Nabstinks
04-08-2022, 10:22 PM
Yeah that honestly doesn't sound too bad. Some places charge a lot more with not so good looking ladies.

Thank you for your input, I appreciate it!

Nabstinks
04-08-2022, 10:25 PM
Sorry stapman and punter130 I was supposed to reply to you guys but not sure how.

Thanks for info!

Rodman
05-08-2022, 01:06 AM
So has anyone seen Meliissa?

neoisthejuan
05-08-2022, 11:31 AM
Hey boys, seen her a couple weeks ago. She’s mid-late twenties vietnamese, plastic surgery “bimbo” type, huge tits, huge arse, slim waist and sexy plump lips… very hot if you’re into that thing. Was a bit pricey because I opted for the hour including BBBJ (which was great to see her sexy lips slide up and down my cock, decently sloppy as well), however her service overall was very average. She was nice but service was definitely mechanical. Little head talked me into it because not often you see an asian ML/WL with that look.

Nabstinks
05-08-2022, 12:13 PM
Hey boys, seen her a couple weeks ago. She’s mid-late twenties vietnamese, plastic surgery “bimbo” type, huge tits, huge arse, slim waist and sexy plump lips… very hot if you’re into that thing. Was a bit pricey because I opted for the hour including BBBJ (which was great to see her sexy lips slide up and down my cock, decently sloppy as well), however her service overall was very average. She was nice but service was definitely mechanical. Little head talked me into it because not often you see an asian ML/WL with that look.

Thank you for reply!

Was it the $100 as stated earlier or did she charge more for the bj?

Yeah it's definitely little head that wants me to give her a go haha.

Her photos make her look like an Instagram model.

zorsty
05-08-2022, 12:39 PM
Yeah her photos do look stunny!

Is she ABV or Freshie?

jamesbond007
05-08-2022, 02:18 PM
I plan to visit her Monday if she is working at St Mary's ��

puntingparadise
06-08-2022, 03:03 PM
Thank you for reply!

Where do you find her photo, in the roaster page I don't see her pic.

Nabstinks
07-08-2022, 07:54 AM
Where do you find her photo, in the roaster page I don't see her pic.
Hey mate you should be able to find it on their wechat.

I haven't seen her photos on the st Mary's one.

Wechat SaigonPrincessBexley

neoisthejuan
08-08-2022, 02:36 AM
Yeah her photos do look stunny!

Is she ABV or Freshie?

She's definitely freshie mate. Again just a warning heavy plastic surgery especially on the bum. Still worth a try despite the mechanical service because really there's not many like her.

neoisthejuan
08-08-2022, 02:38 AM
Thank you for reply!

Was it the $100 as stated earlier or did she charge more for the bj?

Yeah it's definitely little head that wants me to give her a go haha.

Was $100 for just BBBJ + HE on top of massage... if you were to opt for B2B which was an extra $50 on top of that you might as well had a diamond service punt imo.

Incubi
08-08-2022, 08:42 AM
If she is at St Marys today or tomorrow. I will try pay a visit.

1inchguy
08-08-2022, 10:19 AM
My experience massage $50 45mins + B2B/massage/bbbj $100 = $150

Incubi
10-08-2022, 11:13 PM
Saw Melissa today. Can confirm she has done quite a bit of cosmetic enhancements and her bod is Fire! She pulled of that IG model look well esp with her tan. Definitely worth a crack if you're into that look (I dig the shape of her ass hips and titties, hence why i pursued.) Massage i found was decent ymmv. Intended to see her for some Spanish but i also have a foot fetish and couldn't resist her petite feet and white toes so i requested a footjob which she happily accepted. For her 1st attempt she did a pretty good job.

Return factor: For me, it would be a yes. I will definitely stick to Spanish next time i see her!

Nabstinks
11-08-2022, 10:14 AM
Saw Melissa today. Can confirm she has done quite a bit of cosmetic enhancements and her bod is Fire! She pulled of that IG model look well esp with her tan. Definitely worth a crack if you're into that look (I dig the shape of her ass hips and titties, hence why i pursued.) Massage i found was decent ymmv. Intended to see her for some Spanish but i also have a foot fetish and couldn't resist her petite feet and white toes so i requested a footjob which she happily accepted. For her 1st attempt she did a pretty good job.

Return factor: For me, it would be a yes. I will definitely stick to Spanish next time i see her!

Thanks for review mate!

Might have to drop by soon.

How accurate are the photos that are posted?

Incubi
11-08-2022, 03:37 PM
Thanks for review mate!

Might have to drop by soon.

How accurate are the photos that are posted?

Photos are accurate. IMO she looks better in person.

Pleasureseekers
13-10-2023, 11:46 AM
Saw Melissa and she looks amazing though due to this reason she wants to ask for $$$ that you could go get in an upper class full service establishment. She doesnt allow you to touch and keeps her panties on.

davinci999
16-10-2023, 03:07 PM

Were her toenails short/average/long length?

Jeaso
17-10-2023, 12:49 PM
Saw Melissa and she looks amazing though due to this reason she wants to ask for $$$ that you could go get in an upper class full service establishment. She doesnt allow you to touch and keeps her panties on.

Mhmm, so probably not worth the $$ then? Other than having a unique look to it? Don't see the point if you cant even touch anything :/

bonito
17-10-2023, 01:58 PM
Given her limits, would a facesitting handjob be a no go you think? Imagine her butt in gym tights in your face!

Sargon1111
17-10-2023, 03:08 PM
What’s the point, she won’t allow anything besides HJ, no touch of anything else, is that really worth spending money on?

ColesBag
17-10-2023, 05:43 PM
A thread dedicated to a clothed HJ. What a waste of a fucking click.

Vincent888
17-10-2023, 06:16 PM
A thread dedicated to a clothed HJ. What a waste of a fucking click.

It’s 40 seconds of your life you’ll never get back! Send the OP an invoice!

LiftD
18-10-2023, 01:39 PM
She looks hot, got the curves in the right places! Maybe she'll warm up with more visits?

I recall meeting the previous hot Viet girl who moved to Ryde Massage. I forgot her name but she was a little cold too.

traveller2023
18-10-2023, 01:45 PM
I don't know about others but I can't stand the fake bums...fake boobs OK but everything else needs to be natural

Incubi
19-10-2023, 01:11 AM
Were her toenails short/average/long length?

They were short/Average length