PDA

View Full Version : Question Any BBFS in the popular shops?

Kiryu0
03-08-2022, 01:26 PM
Look, I know it's abit of a hot topic and is discussed in detail why it's a bad idea health wise. And I'm sure I'll be flamed or convinced it's not worth it.

But I just gotta know, has anyone ever got BBFS from girls in higher quality shops like Ginza/GE or 206 Kyoto, or 5 Marrickville?

I don't even want to know who it is (obviously it'd be closely guarded secret which I totally respect), but I want to ask has it been offered to anyone? Is there any chance at those shops?

Thanks,

dannyboy
03-08-2022, 02:25 PM
It's a chance in any shop really..

cuteguy
03-08-2022, 02:37 PM
It's a chance in any shop really..

It will occur in some shops and some girls especially the MILFs will do it. However, do these girls get tested regularly? Probably not!
Didn't some punter say on this forum that Japanese girls may forget to use condoms because they dont use them often in Japan?

One girl mentioned that a customer offered $500 on top of the shop fee if he could do BB and CIP. She said she refused his offer because she was aware of the risks. Crikey, some guys are really keen to take risks these days.

Kiryu0
03-08-2022, 02:58 PM
It will occur in some shops and some girls especially the MILFs will do it. However, do these girls get tested regularly? Probably not!
Didn't some punter say on this forum that Japanese girls may forget to use condoms because they dont use them often in Japan?

One girl mentioned that a customer offered $500 on top of the shop fee if he could do BB and CIP. She said she refused his offer because she was aware of the risks. Crikey, some guys are really keen to take risks these days.

I did read that Japanese girls comment, but admittedly was skeptical of that personally.

And I'm not that upfront about it, I usually just put out feelers to see how the girl feels about it. I usually back off if it seems awkward for the girl. In a way, girls who do pussy slide by default is the ones I visit often, but that's usually the extent.

Being single and not planning to marry or anything kinda does that.

Bangetsu
03-08-2022, 04:26 PM
Yes did bbfs with alot of girls at the popular shops. Just depends on the girl, doesn’t matter where she works.

Thomas Crown
03-08-2022, 04:48 PM
Yes. It has been offered to me — for a price — at Ginza, Gladesville, N5M, Sakura and Fantasy at Annandale.

I did not partake.

Kiryu0
03-08-2022, 05:04 PM
Yes did bbfs with alot of girls at the popular shops. Just depends on the girl, doesn’t matter where she works.

I kinda thought girls worked at these shops because they don't have to deal with BBFS. Guess that's not how it works ahaha

Kiryu0
03-08-2022, 05:05 PM
Yes. It has been offered to me — for a price — at Ginza, Gladesville, N5M, Sakura and Fantasy at Annandale.

I did not partake.

I guess I don't look rich enough, though I am willing to pay the price. Or just not getting the right girls. Unlucky dice rolls.

neighbourhood_lao_wang
03-08-2022, 06:20 PM
if my favourite girl asked me then i accidentally forgot what she just said

any other girl asks, i accidentally forgot i was meant to be punting and leave

you guys are straight dumbasses for putting yourself in that type of risk

Kiryu0
03-08-2022, 06:49 PM
Welp I guess I know what I'm doing for awhile lol. But don't worry I know pming for names is never good and will be ignored anyways.

But appreciate it. Assuming it's not ruse to make me spend more money for no reason lol

cuteguy
03-08-2022, 06:50 PM
I kinda thought girls worked at these shops because they don't have to deal with BBFS. Guess that's not how it works ahaha

I guess the safe sex message hasn't got through to these girls who are willing to offer BBFS to customers.

Kiryu0
03-08-2022, 07:10 PM
I guess the safe sex message hasn't got through to these girls who are willing to offer BBFS to customers.

Yeah I don't mind that oversight. But hey, if both party are in mutual agreement about it. That's fine right?

Kiryu0
03-08-2022, 07:11 PM
if my favourite girl asked me then i accidentally forgot what she just said

any other girl asks, i accidentally forgot i was meant to be punting and leave

you guys are straight dumbasses for putting yourself in that type of risk

Yeah I am wholly aware how bad this is, and I'm more than willing to take the risk.

Unfortunately small head currently has dethroned big head...

Meng
03-08-2022, 07:27 PM
It's like micro transaction loot boxes in mobile games. You spend a shit tonne of money for a tiny percentage of potentially getting bbfs. Also a lot of time you'd have to build rapport and not just see every girl for the first time and expect it...

Double_Adapter
03-08-2022, 07:34 PM
Yeah I am wholly aware how bad this is, and I'm more than willing to take the risk.

Unfortunately small head currently has dethroned big head...

Sounds like a coup d'état, the little dictator has overthrown the freely elected government.

Kiryu0
03-08-2022, 07:48 PM
It's like micro transaction loot boxes in mobile games. You spend a shit tonne of money for a tiny percentage of potentially getting bbfs. Also a lot of time you'd have to build rapport and not just see every girl for the first time and expect it...

Make no mistake, I still like to enjoy having sex with pretty girls (if the shops stop duping us with over the top PSed photos). But like to imagine one day I'll get that SSR unit.

I'm under no illusion that I'll hit that SSR unit easily without putting alot of money in. But you can be sure I try to build rapport as nicely as possible even upon first meeting. But just that I usually can tell I just rolled a rare unit...

Or if the shop duped me hard... I rolled all commons...

Edit: sorry for all the gacha terms, just recently managed to detoxed myself of all the gacha games I played

Kiryu0
03-08-2022, 07:49 PM
Sounds like a coup d'état, the little dictator has overthrown the freely elected government.

Yeah it was a coup and not only did it succeed I think they executed the democratic elected leader just to be sure XD

Kiryu0
03-08-2022, 08:10 PM
You can ask but no one is going to tell you. you know that anyone can read this stuff if they are not members. shop owners, pigs, reporters, girls themselves

dunno why you would ask

Though I did say I wasn't asking for names nor was I expecting anyone to tell me about any WL specifically. I do understand that this is a public forum at least. A general concensus would suffice, while I try to find that unicorn.

No harm in asking that surely?

Kiryu0
03-08-2022, 08:23 PM
But you are here to find info from others. Umm.

I ain't trying to get any specific girls implicated here. The shops being pointed out wouldn't affect them anyways. The vets already know whose doing what probably.

I didn't ask for anything specific about any of the girls.

Raybo
04-08-2022, 12:22 AM
A girl I used to see at one of the shops mentioned won't see me anymore because I did BB at another shop.

I don't think it's common but it happens from stories I have been told. Certainly not as common as the budget shops.

Dettol
04-08-2022, 02:24 AM
Chemistry is the key word. Some of the girls I had BBFS with are at top tier shops and a lot of times they insist on no CIP.

Never paid extra.

Raybo
04-08-2022, 03:34 AM
How did she find out? Did you tell her?

Yeah, I told her because I got STI

Meng
04-08-2022, 10:43 AM
Yeah, I told her because I got STI

Hats off to you.

It's not the easiest thing to do after a diagnosis and chances are WLs will get pissed off at you for it but it's the responsible thing to do.

Niisato
04-08-2022, 10:48 AM
After many years punting, only done BBFS with a gorgeous Thai MILF. We have super hot sex, very passionate. First happened after about 2 years of fortnightly visits where things just got out of hand, as they can do. Now do it 50% of the time- with the only problem being I get too excited I blow fast.

beta101
04-08-2022, 12:03 PM
Well well well so many dirty bastards lol. Guess people don't learn until there's an aids or monkeypox epidemic. Remind me in a year?

cuteguy
04-08-2022, 12:21 PM
Well well well so many dirty bastards lol. Guess people don't learn until there's an aids or monkeypox epidemic. Remind me in a year?

Should the government bring back the famous AIDS ad from 1987 where people died at the hands of the grim reaper? That was scary and caused public hysteria. I guess many people don't believe they'll contract infections/diseases.

Niisato
04-08-2022, 01:00 PM
So many preachers. Pick any girl up from a club and you're running a risk.

CharlieM
04-08-2022, 01:06 PM
BBBJ is where I draw the line, but can understand that shit happens and in the heat of the moment BBFS can occur. A couple weeks back really hit it off with this WL, we were both into it, she jumped on top and started a pussy slide, really grinding hard, one hand playing with her nipple and the other alternating from her tongue to wet her finger then straight down to her clit...What a sight...super hard at this stage, started thinking what do I do if it slips in, nothing just go with it...it would be like when your dying to take a piss and finally release and try to stop the flow...almost impossible. Anyway it never happened, I'm sure she came, then dom on to finish. At the same time would never ask or look for BBBFS. For me it's a turn off if I know its being offered.

cuteguy
04-08-2022, 01:11 PM
So many preachers. Pick any girl up from a club and you're running a risk.

Pick any girl from a club, throw a condom on your shlong and you're not running a risk. Not that difficult at all.

beta101
04-08-2022, 01:14 PM
I agree it's not worth it.

But you know the irony is that almost 100% of these girls plans are to work, make money then eventually retire and marry a guy and tell him nothing about her past. Is it really safe to BBFS with anyone?

Lmao do you math? The risk's exponential for shop girls n punters. Anyway, just waiting for a sick vengeful fuck to infect everyone and turn the pool radioactive.

beta101
04-08-2022, 01:16 PM
Should the government bring back the famous AIDS ad from 1987 where people died at the hands of the grim reaper? That was scary and caused public hysteria. I guess many people don't believe they'll contract infections/diseases.

I don't care for my fellow punters or ml/wl lol but I do worry about this unhealthy culture. It's a net negative for all.

Kiryu0
04-08-2022, 01:51 PM
Yes it is very risky, but the risk is much lower if I don't get any BBFS action. Guess that's how I've lived for so long since joining the forum.

That's the real solution, I just miss every shot I take at the shops!!

dannyboy
04-08-2022, 02:36 PM
Not sure why people want to know which shops or ladies, just wear a condom or get into a long term relationship and retire from punting...

Delta333
04-08-2022, 02:39 PM
Apparently 16% of Australins have or have had an STD. Chances increase with the number of partners you have.

A WL may see 7 customers a day, working 5 days a week. That's 35 dicks a week, 140 in a month, 420 in 3 months.

The chances of her getting into contact with someone with a dodge disease is high. Doing BBFS is playing with fire. At least it will feel that way when it feels like fire is shooting out of your dick when you pee. (Apologies to Eddie Murphy for fuckin' up that joke)

And the bigger issue is, you aren't just fuckin' yourself up, you're also potentially screwing everyone else here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrBean
04-08-2022, 03:30 PM

AIDS is essentially eradicated in Australia though. Although I think you are suggesting that people should be more aware of even the most harmless STIs.

My personal view is that it would be great if punters and girls collectively tested every month. That would increase everyone's chances of a good time without the worry that goes with it.

HardCore
04-08-2022, 04:31 PM
I certainly don't seek BBFS and I agree with Johnny5, every time that I have had BBFS it has come from a pussy slide that has moved to the next level. Such an episode happened to me earlier this year at a reasonably popular place in the city where a slide ended up in BBFS. No condom to be seen anywhere. It went like this, massage, flip, playing around, sucking, daty, CG pussy slide with hard grinding, pussy getting wetter and grinding harder, my head slips in a little few times with the rocking, girl does not object (she is in control) and neither do I, she keeps sliding and the head is going in a little more with each movement, then she just slid back onto me completely whilst staring at me. She said and I quote "I'm so horny I need to fuck you, don't cum inside me".
Got checked the following week and then a follow up check after a few months, looks like I will live cause it was all clear.
Yeah Baby.

Hhammer34
04-08-2022, 04:36 PM
Yeah had Bb anal at a shop in Chatswood but that Was years ago . The one next to Chatswood chase

CharlieM
04-08-2022, 05:00 PM
When you think about it, shouldn't there be as much risk as getting an infection from pussy slide as from BBS? I don't know. All the juices from that pussy! Could someone please explain?

beta101
04-08-2022, 05:16 PM
When you think about it, shouldn't there be as much risk as getting an infection from pussy slide as from BBS? I don't know. All the juices from that pussy! Could someone please explain?

Herpes for sure in that scenario.

Think about how many dirty fuckers and ml/wls doing this. If one of them have herpes then its non stop chain reaction 🤣 Idk, are you happy living with herpes forever? If you catch it and it's visible your life's really *complicated* from that moment onwards. Also what do you do after that? I'm betting a few immortal cunts will continue and make the pool radioactive.

krnboy
04-08-2022, 09:59 PM
Gotta remember cold sores are a type of herpes and around 50% of the world's population has it

neighbourhood_lao_wang
05-08-2022, 08:51 AM
I think bbfs mostly happens when pussy slides go too far, I have never requested a bbfs service (and never will) and I think that requesting it would get knocked back every time anyway. Like it has already been said it mostly occurs during the heat of the moment when there is a bit of a connection and I doubt there are many guys in this situation that would start thinking sensibly. I think the guys that are getting on their soapbox here are the ones that likely don't get much YMMV and don't get into these situations, so they preach.

After reading this… not gonna lie that is indeed me on the soapbox. Only been in a pussy slide situation once, nothing but stds running through my head. WL must have saw my face cos she dommed me up real quick. Heat of the moment yeah I agree. I’ve nutted into my ex on dangerous days thinking about how tf about I supposed to raise a kid when I am still a baby myself. I still think you guys are straight dumbass. Maybe one day I will join the dumbass club

beta101
05-08-2022, 10:57 PM
After reading this… not gonna lie that is indeed me on the soapbox. Only been in a pussy slide situation once, nothing but stds running through my head. WL must have saw my face cos she dommed me up real quick. Heat of the moment yeah I agree. I’ve nutted into my ex on dangerous days thinking about how tf about I supposed to raise a kid when I am still a baby myself. I still think you guys are straight dumbass. Maybe one day I will join the dumbass club

You don't have to join the club to feel the consequences. Great eh

1inchguy
08-08-2022, 10:37 AM
I think bbfs mostly happens when pussy slides go too far, I have never requested a bbfs service (and never will) and I think that requesting it would get knocked back every time anyway. Like it has already been said it mostly occurs during the heat of the moment when there is a bit of a connection and I doubt there are many guys in this situation that would start thinking sensibly. I think the guys that are getting on their soapbox here are the ones that likely don't get much YMMV and don't get into these situations, so they preach.

Years ago when I was still new to the scene, I saw Jennifer at 5 Alan. Vietnamese place.
Petite maybe early 30s . She's quiet but sexy girl. Bolt on and she gave me this awesome pussy slide that even now no one else can replicate. I'm still thinking was it pussy slide or actually inside her ..
Basically she was on on top of me just pussy siding and since I'm on the smaller size my concerns is I could just slide in her easily, so I was abit resistance to her movements and keeping an eye of my cock and her pussy. Eventually she got into another position, this time laying on top of my body (like planking) had my cock under her pussy and then closing her legs/thighs. She would slowly move her body mimicking cowgirl motion. It felt warm , wet. I was confused if I was actually inside or not. She mention to me not to move.. I didn't say anything and let it happen.

I did see her two more times after that but she didn't do that technique again or pussyslide. Eventually she stopped working there.

I think about her time to time

jamesbond007
09-08-2022, 09:04 AM
I've felt so used by the girls who have given me pussy slides. The amount of times they have gotten themselves off at my expense, it's unfair, but when you're my age (50s) and there is a girl 30 years younger using you to pleasure herself.... well swings and roundabouts I guess

Mickeydrippen
09-08-2022, 09:20 AM
Gotta remember cold sores are a type of herpes and around 50% of the world's population has it
When a working lady was having a good expectation of my dick I explained to her that she needs to check out clients mouths, as she is more likely to catch something from kissing.

HardCore
09-08-2022, 01:27 PM
I think he means inspection, imagine a WL looking at a customers dick and says I have really good expectations of you, don't disappoint!

Or I charge you double! :shout:

HardCore
09-08-2022, 01:33 PM
I've felt so used by the girls who have given me pussy slides. The amount of times they have gotten themselves off at my expense, it's unfair, but when you're my age (50s) and there is a girl 30 years younger using you to pleasure herself.... well swings and roundabouts I guess

Terrible isn't it, sometimes you just have to do it for the good of mankind and grin and bear it. It's quite the service we are undertaking for the good of the community.

cuteguy
09-08-2022, 02:34 PM

They sure did take advantage of you. 😆 Naughty girls getting their rocks off instead of using their vibrators.

Thelittleenginethatcould
09-08-2022, 03:29 PM
I just can't seem to find a good pussy slide for ages. Anyone know of any girls that are masters at it? Last girl I had had a day or 2 growth and it was like sand paper.lol

Double_Adapter
09-08-2022, 04:24 PM
Nana from TP64 (aka Karen @533) was famous for her sand paper pussy slides.

Kiryu0
09-08-2022, 04:52 PM
Nana from TP64 (aka Karen @533) was famous for her sand paper pussy slides.

Lol sand paper... I guess that works if people wanted a smaller penis XD

Monkeyman98
06-09-2022, 12:32 PM
No BBFS for me, am just too scared of the diseases!!

Sibon
06-09-2022, 01:50 PM
Any BBFS in the popular shops?

Again like all time-honoured and well-worn answer:

"Ask politely".

Sydboy65
06-09-2022, 03:36 PM
This again? There's lots of bbfs. Depends on how clean you are and how much the girl is into you and how much cash you have.

asheton
06-09-2022, 03:43 PM
Never thought I'd end up saying this, but once you've had BBFS you want it more and more. Feels amazing. Kind of take the perspective that I'll be dead a long time and our existence here is precious so live life to the fullest.

One cunning trick is to say "I find it hard to come with a condom". Had lots of WLs rip it off to put an end to pounding away.

Also, BBBJ or not at all.

Monkeyman98
06-09-2022, 04:15 PM
Never thought I'd end up saying this, but once you've had BBFS you want it more and more. Feels amazing. Kind of take the perspective that I'll be dead a long time and our existence here is precious so live life to the fullest.

One cunning trick is to say "I find it hard to come with a condom". Had lots of WLs rip it off to put an end to pounding away.

Yeah well BBFS is way better. I guess if ml is happy them go for it.

Beergut
07-09-2022, 12:12 PM
If you are rich or poor

beta101
07-09-2022, 03:58 PM

^ I give you exhibit a lol

scrim57
07-09-2022, 06:39 PM
Got gono once but think was pussy slide

Jesus666
07-09-2022, 07:19 PM
There is heaps of BBFS in Asian Shops. Juliet's Natural Therapy in St Marys, Yokos in Rydalmere. Closer to home in the 'gong there is Cherry house, Market Street. The one thing I have noticed in many years of punting is the older you get the more common it is for ladies to hop on sans protection.

dannyboy
07-09-2022, 10:34 PM
It's available everywhere, not just in parlours but society in general.

JJBlows
10-09-2022, 12:09 AM
I've done it a fair few times with some of the girls from the popular shops and never had an issue. BUT!! With that being said I have never done it with a girl who has offered it for a price or even have i done it in the shop with her. It's always the girls who are absolutely strict on using a condom and don't even entertain the idea of bare back sex whilst working that I have done it with. Call it risky but those girls I am more trusting with because if they are strictly condom all the time then I know that they don't do with other customers so the risk is low, but this only happens after I've seen her a few times and have built a rapport with her.

Dettol
10-09-2022, 12:52 AM
I've done it a fair few times with some of the girls from the popular shops and never had an issue. BUT!! With that being said I have never done it with a girl who has offered it for a price or even have i done it in the shop with her. It's always the girls who are absolutely strict on using a condom and don't even entertain the idea of bare back sex whilst working that I have done it with. Call it risky but those girls I am more trusting with because if they are strictly condom all the time then I know that they don't do with other customers so the risk is low, but this only happens after I've seen her a few times and have built a rapport with her.

Well it’s not exactly “absolutely strict” when they don’t use condoms with you now, is it?

Oh sorry, you thought you were the special one. Carry on.

JJBlows
10-09-2022, 02:23 AM
Well it’s not exactly “absolutely strict” when they don’t use condoms with you now, is it?

Oh sorry, you thought you were the special one. Carry on.

I'm talking about being a regular with her for a couple of months before any of this happens so I'm able to go over her place and hang out and do this shit with her. I'm around the same age as these girls, some I get along with really well, basically me being able to do this is just like how some guys on here end up dating a WL/ML anyways ie, you have that rapport with them and trust with each other

JohnJones
13-09-2022, 08:11 PM
I'm talking about being a regular with her for a couple of months before any of this happens so I'm able to go over her place and hang out and do this shit with her. I'm around the same age as these girls, some I get along with really well, basically me being able to do this is just like how some guys on here end up dating a WL/ML anyways ie, you have that rapport with them and trust with each other

Questionable experience.

Like @Dettol said, you thought you were the special one. Carry on.

One of my WL ex still asks me to book her on her working days just to have sex with her. She only allowed me to take her out on no-sex dates during her day off. The only special thing I got from her was a photo of us both hugging each other naked taken from a mirror. Glad I saved it before breaking up.

JJBlows
13-09-2022, 09:20 PM
Questionable experience.

Like @Dettol said, you thought you were the special one. Carry on.

One of my WL ex still asks me to book her on her working days just to have sex with her. She only allowed me to take her out on no-sex dates during her day off. The only special thing I got from her was a photo of us both hugging each other naked taken from a mirror. Glad I saved it before breaking up.

Well thats your fault If that was your experience. why did you even bother to keep going on these dates after realising that they were "no sex dates", i would off cut it off after the second date, clearly she knew that you were always going to comeback to her no matter what and you kept on going along with it. If she was messaging you to come see her at work you should of replied "no, too far" ,"sorry, busy" or something similar, if she stopped messaging you then move on, otherwise she will text back saying she will see you after she finishes work or on her day off.

JohnJones
14-09-2022, 02:57 AM
Well thats your fault If that was your experience. why did you even bother to keep going on these dates after realising that they were "no sex dates", i would off cut it off after the second date, clearly she knew that you were always going to comeback to her no matter what and you kept on going along with it. If she was messaging you to come see her at work you should of replied "no, too far" ,"sorry, busy" or something similar, if she stopped messaging you then move on, otherwise she will text back saying she will see you after she finishes work or on her day off.

There goes the dating guru.

I'm no white knight who only dates one at a time. I like engaging in multiple dates at once. Some dates I do get sex, some I don't. Women these days, WL or not, are very stingy with their pussies. My reason for dating that WL was to see how far she'd go into the relationship, how willing was she to devote herself into becoming a wife one day. In the end I ended up having really hot sex with her best friend who had the hots for me.

Being in the dating scene for decades I know why women offer their bodies:

- If they're very young (18-25) they're just riding the cock carousel. Very easy to go NSA but never expect to bed her more than one night unless your cock and wallet is special.
- If they're 26 and above (even up to their 40s), sex is nothing but a foot at the door, to entice men into marriage. The closer to 30 they get the easier the access, then they'll give you loads of shit tests to see if you'll go crazy over them.
- 40 and above usually depends on whether they're still married, divorced or unmarried, but sex at this stage is usually to rediscover G-spot areas covered by cobwebs.

The WL I dated was also in her prime. She was only 19 at the time. Obviously her goal was to ride the cock carousel and make money the same time. Before she went back to her country she was still trying to entice me to chase after her even though we broke up.

But what I'm addressing now is your questionable BS experience banging WLs for free outside of their work environment, because no WL (or any non-ML/WL) will make it easy for any men to get free sex. If you're talking about young girls who frequent the Canary Club on Friday nights passing the clap onto numerous men in public bathrooms then I would have reasons to believe your story. Like I said, women who have sex with men they like will only offer sex a few times before suddenly going cold turkey and shit testing the hell out of their "future husbands".

After the incident with both my WL and ML exes I stopped dating MLs or WLs. I was also approached once by a Thai ML that works for the SBM sister network shops about going on dates because I became her regular, I immediately slowed down my visits and often choose other MLs just to avoid all those dramas from my last experience.

Sibon
14-09-2022, 06:07 AM
All being said. BBFS is for the high priests of punting world or the daredevil born again.

I never walk into a parlour without a condom in my wallet just like a rookie walking into the seedy backlanes of Manila without a loaded pistol.

I want to live long enough to pay off all my debts without catching any life-threatening diseases from the MLs. I have a very low immune system.

May all brothers have a long and peaceful life. Amen.

Appleofedengarden666
14-09-2022, 06:22 AM
Sounds like you put a bit effort to approach the girls, make them feel comfortable with, and think you two are dating. Clever!

JJBlows
14-09-2022, 10:37 AM
There goes the dating guru.

Being in the dating scene for decades I know why women offer their bodies:

- If they're very young (18-25) they're just riding the cock carousel. Very easy to go NSA but never expect to bed her more than one night unless your cock and wallet is special.
- If they're 26 and above (even up to their 40s), sex is nothing but a foot at the door, to entice men into marriage. The closer to 30 they get the easier the access, then they'll give you loads of shit tests to see if you'll go crazy over them.
- 40 and above usually depends on whether they're still married, divorced or unmarried, but sex at this stage is usually to rediscover G-spot areas covered by cobwebs.

The WL I dated was also in her prime. She was only 19 at the time. Obviously her goal was to ride the cock carousel and make money the same time. Before she went back to her country she was still trying to entice me to chase after her even though we broke up.

But what I'm addressing now is your questionable BS experience banging WLs for free outside of their work environment, because no WL (or any non-ML/WL) will make it easy for any men to get free sex. If you're talking about young girls who frequent the Canary Club on Friday nights passing the clap onto numerous men in public bathrooms then I would have reasons to believe your story. Like I said, women who have sex with men they like will only offer sex a few times before suddenly going cold turkey and shit testing the hell out of their "future husbands".

After the incident with both my WL and ML exes I stopped dating MLs or WLs. I was also approached once by a Thai ML that works for the SBM sister network shops about going on dates because I became her regular, I immediately slowed down my visits and often choose other MLs just to avoid all those dramas from my last experience.

You are right on the age bracket situations. The older they are the more they look at potential future husbands, that's why they put up the tests because you met them from sex so they put up that sex wall to see if your interested in them or just there for sex, when that happens I just leave.

The very young ones are in it for the money for sure to buy nice expensive things and i dont even bother with them as i avoid their drama that they bring, but the ones around mid 20's are also there for the money but have been doing this job for a while so as time goes by I've noticed "some" look for a bit of stability in that they have something nice going on (doesnt always happen). Yea they have their friends, money, mum back home to call and their cats but they kind of look for that guy friend outside of work where they feel normal and not servicing a customer, maybe they just feel lonely outside of work?

JJBlows
14-09-2022, 10:43 AM
Sounds like you put a bit effort to approach the girls, make them feel comfortable with, and think you two are dating. Clever!

Yea I suppose you can put it like that

Kiryu0
14-09-2022, 03:15 PM
Seeing as this thread is still somehow alive.

Quick update to any who are curious: still no luck.

Hope everyone is staying safe out there.

Meng
14-09-2022, 06:32 PM
Seeing as this thread is still somehow alive.

Quick update to any who are curious: still no luck.

Hope everyone is staying safe out there.

I'm glad you've been unsuccessful man. Are you explicitly asking WLs if they do bbfs?

Kiryu0
14-09-2022, 06:48 PM
I'm glad you've been unsuccessful man. Are you explicitly asking WLs if they do bbfs?

Hell nah, I'm not that blatant about it. I just see if they like me enough on repeat visits and see if they seem open to it. If there is no hint of interest, then I'm out.

JJBlows
14-09-2022, 08:51 PM
Hell nah, I'm not that blatant about it. I just see if they like me enough on repeat visits and see if they seem open to it. If there is no hint of interest, then I'm out.

Ima guess that you sound like you get off knowing you can reach a certain limit with the girls. As in maybe Not actually doing it but knowing that you can now do it with her because maybe she finds you attractive enough or you have really good chemistry together etc, sort of like a boost to your ego??

Kiryu0
14-09-2022, 10:07 PM
Ima guess that you sound like you get off knowing you can reach a certain limit with the girls. As in maybe Not actually doing it but knowing that you can now do it with her because maybe she finds you attractive enough or you have really good chemistry together etc, sort of like a boost to your ego??

Maybe? I never thought that much about it. Maybe to it's different from another persons POV.

JJBlows
14-09-2022, 11:02 PM
Maybe? I never thought that much about it. Maybe to it's different from another persons POV.

Maybe for me though i think of it as sort of like "the chase" of a girl, getting to a point that knowing she will let me if I want to

asheton
21-09-2022, 01:08 PM
There are a few chicks at N5M currently offering BBFS for 50-100 extra if you are game to try someone seeing 16 guys a day 5 or 6 days a week.

Can confirm at N5M. Certainly didn't ask for it - it just 'happened'. Offered a $50 tip afterwards which wasn't solicited. Pussyslide is my kryptonite.

lam
21-09-2022, 02:00 PM
Can confirm at N5M. Certainly didn't ask for it - it just 'happened'. Offered a $50 tip afterwards which wasn't solicited. Pussyslide is my kryptonite.

Can you dm who?

Meng
21-09-2022, 02:24 PM
People shouldn't say this stuff. Now there's gonna be a swarm of BBFS seekers descending on N5M demanding BBFS from girls. Nice..

Marrickville demographically also isn't known for gentlemens so things will get rough for the ladies.

asheton
21-09-2022, 02:50 PM
People shouldn't say this stuff. Now there's gonna be a swarm of BBFS seekers descending on N5M demanding BBFS from girls. Nice..

Marrickville demographically also isn't known for gentlemens so things will get rough for the ladies.

True, which is why I sat on this for a while and reiterate that it probably wasn't an ongoing offer. I encourage you to seek and you might, underscore might find.

Labia Vortex
21-09-2022, 05:28 PM
Mate, they get hassled for BBFS with or without a comment from me. There are dozens of other posts about this anyway.
Every girl has the right to say Yes or No to any request. I really don't see what your problem is.
It is a service some Johns like that some ladies perform, no different to asking for BBBJ when it is not advertised.
The two ladies I am specifically talking about here freely offer it unsolicited for a gratuity so they are likely to offer it to anyone with or without asking.

All I am doing is providing those ladies a chance to make more money and the shop to be busier and for guys to find what they want.
It is a service industry after all, supply and demand.
There is a difference between the girls offering it to particular clients and having it advertised to all and sundry
Refusal can lead to unpleasantness for the girls who don’t offer it

verbatim2
21-09-2022, 07:51 PM
Agree with Labia Vortex. Ghalib, in my view you should give it thought, but then delete or amend your posts.

There is a massive difference between the girls judging you, and deciding to make an unsolicited offer to you; and you creating an expectation that other punters could make the inquiry themselves, knowing the girls have made the offer to others. It is not hard to envisage a punter who is not so level-headed getting enraged if they say no; and for that whole situation to get very ugly for the girl.

I don't think you intended that as an outcome for them, but it's a realistic possibility. I'm sure you don't want that on your conscience.

Even if you don't think it's likely, I think you'd acknowledge it's possible.

This is intended as friendly advice - I think you should consider amending or deleting your posts.

Joe1956
21-09-2022, 09:24 PM
The number of times I have asked for a dom nearly outweighs the number they have covered me
It’s not unusual

asam46
21-09-2022, 10:14 PM
Don’t do it. It’s not worth the risk, and you also put the next BBFS girl at risk too. I skip over any escort ad where the girl says she’ll do it.

One ML I was doing doggy style stopped me and made sure the dom was still on. It was our first FS, and maybe our 5th session. I was shocked that she was worried I had taken it off then horrified when she told me it had happened to her a number of times. The lack of respect some punters have for these women is sickening.

Labia Vortex
21-09-2022, 10:21 PM
Don’t do it. It’s not worth the risk, and you also put the next BBFS girl at risk too. I skip over any escort ad where the girl says she’ll do it.

One ML I was doing doggy style stopped me and made sure the dom was still on. It was our first FS, and maybe our 5th session. I was shocked that she was worried I had taken it off then horrified when she told me it had happened to her a number of times. The lack of respect some punters have for these women is sickening.
Agreed...the girls sure put up with some crap....aresholes who put girls health at risk should be barred from the shop
These arseholes put us all at risk

CanberraGuy
22-09-2022, 02:52 AM

Unfortunately that happens, even outside of punting. There is a reason stealthing laws have passed lately. Absolutely horrendous

Raybo
22-09-2022, 03:25 AM
The number of times I have asked for a dom nearly outweighs the number they have covered me
It’s not unusual

When the op talks about popular shops I don't think he means the places you visit. It is a crap thread anyway, what is a popular shop?

OneandDone
22-09-2022, 10:17 AM
Lived in tokyo for almost a decade. Homogenous Japan isn't really on top of their sti awareness in the general population. I guess if these girls aren't professionals back home maybe they are not well educated in the higher risk in doing these jobs.

oh well it's called punting for me just adds another consideration when visiting inexperienced j girls

vitrium
22-09-2022, 01:13 PM
A few massage shops around the Canterbury Campsie area, girls will offer BBFS. It's a dicey though. I wouldn't allow it if not familiar with the girl. Some WLs don't understand the risks and will BBFS multiple guys. Some offer it as a free extra for regular clients that they trust. I had a hot thai milf offer me BBFS after I'd been fucking her for about 6 months. We had a chat about it. She asked me about my sexual health checks, and I asked her. Then she said we could BBFS if I wanted. I turned it down though. Very tempting to go raw with some wet thai pussy. But ultimately not worth the risk to me or her. With this particular WL I was actually more worried about impregnating her.

Funnily enough I've only caught 1 STI in my whole life and it wasn't from punting. Was from a girl I picked up at a club back in my youth.

Edit: I would also be more worried about BBFS from girls at massage shops. My instincts tell me they are less likely to get tested. Any half decent brothel required their girls to get checked at least semi-regularly.

dannyboy
22-09-2022, 02:24 PM
A few massage shops around the Canterbury Campsie area, girls will offer BBFS. It's a dicey though. I wouldn't allow it if not familiar with the girl. Some WLs don't understand the risks and will BBFS multiple guys. Some offer it as a free extra for regular clients that they trust. I had a hot thai milf offer me BBFS after I'd been fucking her for about 6 months. We had a chat about it. She asked me about my sexual health checks, and I asked her. Then she said we could BBFS if I wanted. I turned it down though. Very tempting to go raw with some wet thai pussy. But ultimately not worth the risk to me or her. With this particular WL I was actually more worried about impregnating her.

Funnily enough I've only caught 1 STI in my whole life and it wasn't from punting. Was from a girl I picked up at a club back in my youth.

Edit: I would also be more worried about BBFS from girls at massage shops. My instincts tell me they are less likely to get tested. Any half decent brothel required their girls to get checked at least semi-regularly.

This is the experience of alot of people I know who bareback, they didn't catch any STI's punting, but did from tinder hookups or nightclub pick ups...

JJBlows
22-09-2022, 05:05 PM
This is the experience of alot of people I know who bareback, they didn't catch any STI's punting, but did from tinder hookups or nightclub pick ups...

Bloody oath and ive been stung by them, a WL sees a lot of dicks for the money, where as some normal girls just like being thrashed for the fun of it

dannyboy
22-09-2022, 10:34 PM
Bloody oath and ive been stung by them, a WL sees a lot of dicks for the money, where as some normal girls just like being thrashed for the fun of it

WL also test regularly..

Sibon
22-09-2022, 11:52 PM
.......Marrickville demographically also isn't known for gentlemens so things will get rough for the ladies.

We now have a Prime Minister from Marrickville.

I moved from Marrickville to the leafty harbourside Lower North Shore a decade ago. Marrickville people aren't any less gentlemanly.

It's you who make yourself a gentleman. The place you live won't make you a gentleman.

:)

Vader
23-09-2022, 01:40 AM
Well said Sir.
Some punters think they are the guardians of these ladies honour and do not mind waffling on with their self righteous notions while scared of being caught out cheating.

while i am here to all the guys scared of BBFS.
1. WLs get tested regularly
2. Passing on STIs will jeopardise their job and income
3. Be sensible, look at the goods before pushing the door open and barging in
4.get a script for vibramycin vibratabs or whatever other generic name it is sold under. It will clear u up in 4 -5 days. Millions of viet vets know this well.
5. If u dont want to risk infecting your partner....don't cheat or wear a rubber

As always do whatever feels good for both participants as long as no one gets hurt its all good

Vibramycin isn't going to clear up syphillis and many other STIs

asam46
23-09-2022, 02:29 PM
Since this is a forum about sex and information sharing, and this is the Sydney forum specifically, this is appropriate:

https://www.snswlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/our-services/sexual-health-service

Antibiotic resistance is a real thing, and lots of STIs on that list can’t be easily treated and several can never be cured.

Protect yourselves and the ladies. Prevention beats trying to cure some of that stuff. Punt safely and happily!

lam
23-09-2022, 02:32 PM
Since this is a forum about sex and information sharing, and this is the Sydney forum specifically, this is appropriate:

https://www.snswlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/our-services/sexual-health-service

Antibiotic resistance is a real thing, and lots of STIs on that list can’t be easily treated and several can never be cured.

Protect yourselves and the ladies. Prevention beats trying to cure some of that stuff. Punt safely and happily!

Thank you for this valuable PSA!!

Beergut
24-09-2022, 07:26 AM
Did you walk , or your feet is carrying you.... I forgot

Beergut
24-09-2022, 07:29 AM
Lizzie only fucked one, appreciate

Frederic
25-09-2022, 09:40 PM
Of course there is BBFS. But I suspect that guys on here hoard the information and maybe pass it around on PM.

Unless you are in one of the “in groups” you won’t be hearing about it.

dannyboy
25-09-2022, 11:21 PM
Haha no one shares because they are the only one that gets it from the girl. Haha

Haha that's what they're think, they're the only ones because they're special and she really really likes me .🤣🤣

Bigfoot
25-09-2022, 11:30 PM
The Clap got a mate when he visited a North shore well know place near channel 9

He denies he went BBFS but I know he does when he can. Remember that the type of person who does it.
they don't care. I know he got it because he asked me about things and I said, I only ever got it from riding a tractor

26-09-2022, 07:59 AM
WL also test regularly..

Guys, I really doubt this is enforced by NSW gov, and I know if a girl walks in off the streets and asks to work that night the shop will take them as long as they are over 18. Don’t have much faith in these girls who are usually uneducated and don’t speak a bar of English getting regularly tested.

Sydboy65
26-09-2022, 08:41 AM
Bb in an unlicensed brothel? You’re mad if you do. You will have crabs chewing on your cock with each thrust

prime
26-09-2022, 09:08 AM
One of the popular shop, the girl right off the bat onto google translate. No rubber for a few. Barely went past introductions yet. Didn’t take up the offer.

1inchguy
26-09-2022, 10:23 AM
Guys, I really doubt this is enforced by NSW gov, and I know if a girl walks in off the streets and asks to work that night the shop will take them as long as they are over 18. Don’t have much faith in these girls who are usually uneducated and don’t speak a bar of English getting regularly tested.

Not sure government as a whole but what about the council?
How often do they audit these shops?
I remember reading an article long time ago that there's a worker for these councils that goes around shops undercover to see what the shops are up to. He didn't like the job though.
I'll be happy to work in a job like that haha

NoMoreTime
24-11-2022, 08:36 PM
Been punting 43yrs 90-95% of the time BBFS.
Never had any problems

youngheart
25-11-2022, 12:55 PM
Geez, whats so hard about finding BBFS.

Sometimes its not called that but I recently saw an advert for a place in May St., St Peters which was offering it all in Locanto. Oh, bbfs = BBS

dannyboy
26-11-2022, 02:40 PM
bbfs is everywhere, upmarket, budget doesn't matter it's on offer

Kiryu0
26-11-2022, 03:21 PM
bbfs is everywhere, upmarket, budget doesn't matter it's on offer

From what I've read I guess I can agree with this statement. But it's on offer but depends on the girl. Not all girls offer this and the up market ones probs require the right golden key to access it.

Budgets are like a broken lock, enter whenever you want I guess lol.

floppydick
26-11-2022, 03:49 PM
From what I've read I guess I can agree with this statement. But it's on offer but depends on the girl. Not all girls offer this and the up market ones probs require the right golden key to access it.

Budgets are like a broken lock, enter whenever you want I guess lol.

Oh so true !!

for about 7 years I have been seeing a thai lady every 3 or 4 months. She gives a really good part 1, but as the session is normally 2 hours we start with part 3, then part 1 and 2 and then 3 again. Its been a standard joke that I always ask but never get bbfs. Its been around 6 months since we got together so she contacted me asking how I have been etc. It turns out that whilst she has been doing her normal thing around the shops, its been getting quieter so she has started to drum up more business for herself. Funny she even hinted that with a bit extra (as I normally offer) I might finally get the extra I have never gotten from her. Would I ? I wonder how many other guys haven't been getting it and would like it from her as I am sure I am not alone.
Now as a check on all of this I do have a friend who I referred to her years ago and sees her at least once per month. He hasn't indicated that she offered or he's gotten any more usual....
I wonder...

Kiryu0
26-11-2022, 05:37 PM
Oh so true !!

for about 7 years I have been seeing a thai lady every 3 or 4 months. She gives a really good part 1, but as the session is normally 2 hours we start with part 3, then part 1 and 2 and then 3 again. Its been a standard joke that I always ask but never get bbfs. Its been around 6 months since we got together so she contacted me asking how I have been etc. It turns out that whilst she has been doing her normal thing around the shops, its been getting quieter so she has started to drum up more business for herself. Funny she even hinted that with a bit extra (as I normally offer) I might finally get the extra I have never gotten from her. Would I ? I wonder how many other guys haven't been getting it and would like it from her as I am sure I am not alone.
Now as a check on all of this I do have a friend who I referred to her years ago and sees her at least once per month. He hasn't indicated that she offered or he's gotten any more usual....
I wonder...

Lol, just go for it. Seeing her for so many years already anyways and it sounds like she's been waiting for you to make the move!

Carissawhore
29-11-2022, 05:54 PM
This was offered to me by a WL, she was doing b2b massage and went with pussy slide, I had my condom on during pussy slide, in the heat WL pulled my condom out and she asked me to fuck her bare back, I stopped the session and asked if she has done BBFS with other customers, she said she has had BBFS with her then BF back in Thailand. We then sat and spoke about risks of bare back sex, it was kinda awkward and my time was up so took shower and left. Went home with blue balls and wanked at the imagination of fucking WL whom I left hanging.

dannyboy
30-11-2022, 02:36 PM
This was offered to me by a WL, she was doing b2b massage and went with pussy slide, I had my condom on during pussy slide, in the heat WL pulled my condom out and she asked me to fuck her bare back, I stopped the session and asked if she has done BBFS with other customers, she said she has had BBFS with her then BF back in Thailand. We then sat and spoke about risks of bare back sex, it was kinda awkward and my time was up so took shower and left. Went home with blue balls and wanked at the imagination of fucking WL whom I left hanging.

I don't know how people can stop in a situation like that, more self control then most...

floppydick
03-12-2022, 08:54 AM
saw this today... does it count ??

https://au.skokka.com/escorts/sydney/in-callsoutcallsyoung-massage-girl-hjbj69arbbs-au82ai6nc/

R-form
03-12-2022, 09:04 AM

https://au.skokka.com/escorts/sydney/in-callsoutcallsyoung-massage-girl-hjbj69arbbs-au82ai6nc/

That’s the mob AHLUNGOR did an AR on the other day. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?111124-K-Pop-young-amp-busty-Bonnie-at-St-Peters-Massage
He put the same photo up of Bonnie.

Kiryu0
03-12-2022, 11:43 AM

I'm picky so I'll say it doesn't count lol

Kiryu0
03-12-2022, 11:46 AM

Obviously since they already offer it so they probably already know the risks. Should've just got the HJ and get outta there. Lecturing them probs ain't gonna help them as it doesn't earn them more customers.

Vader
03-12-2022, 12:33 PM
I'm picky so I'll say it doesn't count lol

Why don't you count it?

Kiryu0
03-12-2022, 12:38 PM
Why don't you count it?

It's not exactly the 'top' or popular shops. When I think popular I think the ones that first comes to mind like Ginza/GE, NM5, 42G,etc

suckitbaby
03-12-2022, 02:44 PM
Google Ginza BBFS then, should get some answers.

Kiryu0
03-12-2022, 03:12 PM
Google Ginza BBFS then, should get some answers.

Tried, results are very miss let's just say ahahaha.

rubit moore
03-12-2022, 03:42 PM
We then sat and spoke about risks of bare back sex, it was kinda awkward and my time was up so took shower and left. Went home with blue balls and wanked at the imagination of fucking WL whom I left hanging.

She’d already fucked the next punter by the time you’d even decided to pull yaself off back at home, don’t kid yourself :grimace:

Kiryu0
03-12-2022, 04:00 PM
She’d already fucked the next punter by the time you’d even decided to pull yaself off back at home, don’t kid yourself :grimace:

Mostly this, they're not gonna change their tune just because of a 'lecture'.

wilisno
03-12-2022, 04:46 PM
Look, I know it's abit of a hot topic and is discussed in detail why it's a bad idea health wise. And I'm sure I'll be flamed or convinced it's not worth it.

But I just gotta know, has anyone ever got BBFS from girls in higher quality shops like Ginza/GE or 206 Kyoto, or 5 Marrickville?

I don't even want to know who it is (obviously it'd be closely guarded secret which I totally respect), but I want to ask has it been offered to anyone? Is there any chance at those shops?

Thanks,
It’s not the shops that provide BBFS, it’s the girls, they can be in any shop, popular or not.

If you’re in luck…or out of luck, play your cards right, you might get it.

Kiryu0
03-12-2022, 05:51 PM
It’s not the shops that provide BBFS, it’s the girls, they can be in any shop, popular or not.

If you’re in luck…or out of luck, play your cards right, you might get it.

Yeah I know the shops don't advertise it. I guess I should've worded the title better, but everyone got the idea.

wilisno
03-12-2022, 06:22 PM
Yeah I know the shops don't advertise it. I guess I should've worded the title better, but everyone got the idea.

The wording doesn’t make any difference, you can find them in any shop, it depends on the individual girl, shops don’t advertise them because they don’t know or they’re no authorised by the girls.

As for punters, they won’t tell you in the open anyway.

Kiryu0
03-12-2022, 06:43 PM
The wording doesn’t make any difference, you can find them in any shop, it depends on the individual girl, shops don’t advertise them because they don’t know or they’re no authorised by the girls.

As for punters, they won’t tell you in the open anyway.

I know I know. Whose dumb enough to share in the open.

wilisno
03-12-2022, 06:50 PM
I know I know. Whose dumb enough to share in the open.

Brothelcreeper. ;) ;) ;)

Kiryu0
03-12-2022, 07:15 PM
Brothelcreeper. ;) ;) ;)

LMAO! I like to believe the people who are serious about sharing Intel has already PMed me. So anyone opening their mouths so publicly like BC I'll avoid that lol.

Kai94
04-12-2022, 11:45 AM
Is BC still alive?

Riff888
04-12-2022, 12:16 PM
Is BC still alive?Yep, with another username.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

rooter
04-12-2022, 06:37 PM
Yep, with another username.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

he is easy to spot :)
he hasn't changed much :)

GoldfishMan
06-12-2022, 11:19 AM

Thanks,
Hold up a second. Are you saying that you've never had BBFS in the "higher quality" shops that you've mentioned?

Kiryu0
06-12-2022, 11:26 AM
Hold up a second. Are you saying that you've never had BBFS in the "higher quality" shops that you've mentioned?

Ahahaha that is correct I'm not ashamed to admit.

I spent alot of time and money on this particular girl I really liked . But she never really cracked, so there's a period of time I hadn't seen alot of the girls on offer. So yeah that's how I ended up here ahahaha.

GoldfishMan
06-12-2022, 11:37 AM
Ahahaha that is correct I'm not ashamed to admit.

I spent alot of time and money on this particular girl I really liked . But she never really cracked, so there's a period of time I hadn't seen alot of the girls on offer. So yeah that's how I ended up here ahahaha.

Well I'll be damned. Looks like they weren't lying when they told me that they didn't do it with every John! Who would've thought it was true?

For you bro Kiryu0, I can only guess that perhaps there was something subconscious holding you back because looking at your posts about past experiences... mate, you were extremely close to the honey pot that you appear to be so eager to get.

Have you considered that maybe you are subconsciously fearful of the ramifications of BBFS in a brothel, so you held yourself back right at the turning point when you could've gotten it?

There's no need to be ashamed about anything. You actually did the right thing!

Kiryu0
06-12-2022, 11:42 AM
Well I'll be damned. Looks like they weren't lying when they told me that they didn't do it with every John! Who would've thought it was true?

For you bro Kiryu0, I can only guess that perhaps there was something subconscious holding you back because looking at your posts about past experiences... mate, you were extremely close to the honey pot that you appear to be so eager to get.

Have you considered that maybe you are subconsciously fearful of the ramifications of BBFS in a brothel, so you held yourself back right at the turning point when you could've gotten it?

There's no need to be ashamed about anything. You actually did the right thing!

Nah I am confident with what I want. I salivate at the thought about it. But I'm definitely not holding myself back with getting it.

Though admittedly I am worried about bringing it up at the wrong times during the session and it souring the mood. So that's probs holding me back abit.

paulgallen
06-12-2022, 04:41 PM
Kiryu
So from the DM punters shared with you. Have you still haven't been able to get Bbfs? What is the big deal with bbfs anyway? Did you offer good money to entice them? Perhaps the girls only allow certain punters. Thats punting mate

Meng
06-12-2022, 04:58 PM
Kiryu
So from the DM punters shared with you. Have you still haven't been able to get Bbfs? What is the big deal with bbfs anyway? Did you offer good money to entice them? Perhaps the girls only allow certain punters. Thats punting mate

Lol I was gonna say if you still haven't been offered bbfs then maybe you should give up lol.

I feel like most regular punters have been offered it either for free or as a extra.

Kiryu0
06-12-2022, 05:05 PM
Kiryu

LMAO I got a reason for that. But I'd rather not share why it hasn't worked out in the open.

And I've explained it all the those who DMed me.

Let's just say the big deal is that it's a checkbox off my bucket list sort of thing. And as someone here mentioned probably and ego thing too.

Meng
07-12-2022, 06:53 AM
LMAO I got a reason for that. But I'd rather not share why it hasn't worked out in the open.

And I've explained it all the those who DMed me.

Let's just say the big deal is that it's a checkbox off my bucket list sort of thing. And as someone here mentioned probably and ego thing too.

So bro. Have you gotten bbfs or not?

Kiryu0
07-12-2022, 07:38 AM
So bro. Have you gotten bbfs or not?

I have not. It is what it is.

paulgallen
07-12-2022, 09:25 AM
Not even at the $150 budget shops??
Do let us know once you accomplish the feat

dannyboy
07-12-2022, 02:16 PM
I've said it before, bbfs is everywhere regardless of budgets or high end..

Whyme
07-12-2022, 02:26 PM
TBH I seek out bbfs whenever I can. All you really gotta do is ask. Some will ask for a tip and some will just slip it right in. Be casual about it so if she refuses it wont ruin the mood. Sometimes you don't get it and thats fine too. I've had it in low end and high end shops including (ginza etc).
It can be annoying playing the lottery when you dont have info beforehand though.

Kiryu0
07-12-2022, 05:00 PM
Not even at the $150 budget shops??
Do let us know once you accomplish the feat

I don't go to the $150 budget shops.

Joe1956
07-12-2022, 08:11 PM
It’s nothing special
I’ve had to ask for rubbers many times
It’s just a fact of punting

punther
09-12-2022, 01:53 AM
Kiryu you dirty fucker - how can you even conceive such an idea, it is blasphemy!

But then again, I fully empathise with the fact that you want to stick your bro into a nice wet warm hole without a plastic bag covering it.

Happened to me a few times in some of the mentioned joints and once CIP, all spur of the moment and got carried away and just went with the flow.

didaswiwaw
13-12-2022, 06:07 AM
BBFS is everywhere all around the world, however in Australia is a bit trickier because you'll obviously be banned by the brothel if asking for it during intro. The only way to know is if you try it one time then ask for it, you'll get rejected a lot but you'll be surprised on how many actually offer it for some extra tip. Maybe if you're a regular who already spent tons of money for a particular brothel, the staff would let you know who can provide such a service but who knows.

chickbreaker
29-12-2022, 11:04 PM
Got BBFS from J Suzuka at Ginza a few months back. Was drunk, plowing away with a rubber on didn't work very well, so I just asked 'no condom?'. She said $100, I said I only had $50. She agreed. CIP was not discussed, but nor was it resisted. Got tested a few months later, all clear.

I got the impression K Nana maaaaay be open to this, though I myself didn't ask. When the moment is right, I would suggest you just ask, OP. Don't make it a big deal - just a casual q. Nobody is gonna kick you out for asking that, I don't think.

P.S. For me this was the first and last time doing BBFS with a hooker. Should NOT, repeat, should NOT have been done. Won't happen again.

HardCore
31-12-2022, 05:19 AM
haha.... umm yeah right... sure it will be the last time chickbreaker.

Frederic
02-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Got BBFS from J Suzuka at Ginza a few months back. Was drunk, plowing away with a rubber on didn't work very well, so I just asked 'no condom?'. She said $100, I said I only had $50. She agreed. CIP was not discussed, but nor was it resisted. Got tested a few months later, all clear..

Why did you wait so long to test? Did you not feel at risk or as if you were not putting anyone else at risk?

beta101
02-01-2023, 06:26 PM
Why did you wait so long to test? Did you not feel at risk or as if you were not putting anyone else at risk?

What the fuck is this weak pussy logic. Fuck everyone else. His getting his dick wet. Are you fucking stupid lol

MilfMonger
03-01-2023, 11:09 AM
BBFS is everywhere all around the world, however in Australia is a bit trickier because you'll obviously be banned by the brothel if asking for it during intro. The only way to know is if you try it one time then ask for it, you'll get rejected a lot but you'll be surprised on how many actually offer it for some extra tip. Maybe if you're a regular who already spent tons of money for a particular brothel, the staff would let you know who can provide such a service but who knows.

I could name you 5 shops in Sydney CBD/Inner West where the boss won’t raise an eyebrow if you ask for BBFS. You definitely won’t be be banned. And you’ll very likely be offered it free by the lady. But a tip would be appropriate.

There is enormous pressure on ladies in these shops to provide BBFS. Pressure from their bosses and peer pressure from the other ladies.

It’s near impossible to get banned by a brothel in my experience. Except for acting in a dangerous or threatening manner towards staff or actually committing assault. Although shadow bans are common enough.

Whatever sexual thing you ask the boss for in many places: the answer always suggests it’s on the cards and you should negotiate directly with the girl. Of course only mugs pay their money before all they want has been confirmed and agreed.

EDIT: No, this post was not an open invitation to blow up my inbox with pleas for the names of ladies who don’t charge extra for BBFS CIP. You crazy fuckers. Didn’t you read the Marrickville syphilis posts? or the second paragraph in this post!

cocktopus
04-01-2023, 03:08 PM
I received BBFS in a couple of shops for the first time ever last year. 1 popular shop and the other not so popular but I'd say well known. Both times instigated by the girl and both no extra charge.

The first time really caught me by surprise. We were well into a 1 hour session, beautiful girl but service felt a bit mechanical and I felt we weren't vibing and that I'd done or said something to piss her off (i hadn't). Anyway we're about to get down to the deed I wasn't as "excited" as I should have been. She says "don't worry you'll get hard" and inserts my naked member into hers.

I didn't know what was going on given the vibes I mentioned earlier but the "damage" had been done so just went with it.

Please don't message me for girl or shop details either. BBFS is not a good idea IMHO, I don't go looking for it and as good as it feels I don't think it's worth the risk.

chickbreaker
05-01-2023, 03:46 PM
Because for HIV clearance, one needs to wait a few months to be 100% in the clear. I was otherwise absolutely asymptomatic for anything, anyway.

chickbreaker
05-01-2023, 03:50 PM
haha.... umm yeah right... sure it will be the last time chickbreaker.

Well, considering I’ve been punting around 13 years, and this was the first time it had happened, whilst being drunk and going through a bad break-up, yeah, it surely will be last.

chickbreaker
05-01-2023, 04:30 PM
I received BBFS in a couple of shops for the first time ever last year. 1 popular shop and the other not so popular but I'd say well known. Both times instigated by the girl and both no extra charge.

The first time really caught me by surprise. We were well into a 1 hour session, beautiful girl but service felt a bit mechanical and I felt we weren't vibing and that I'd done or said something to piss her off (i hadn't). Anyway we're about to get down to the deed I wasn't as "excited" as I should have been. She says "don't worry you'll get hard" and inserts my naked member into hers.

I didn't know what was going on given the vibes I mentioned earlier but the "damage" had been done so just went with it.

Please don't message me for girl or shop details either. BBFS is not a good idea IMHO, I don't go looking for it and as good as it feels I don't think it's worth the risk.

I’m gonna assume these were Asian shops?

cocktopus
05-01-2023, 05:09 PM
I’m gonna assume these were Asian shops?

Fair and correct assumption

funseeker78
10-01-2023, 05:56 AM
Yokos in Rydalmere have dom optional. Haven’t been tempted, risk is outside my appetite

lonelypuntersyd
16-01-2023, 07:28 AM
Please dm me if any bros got any intels on girls who can take bbfs

BDU
18-01-2023, 11:37 AM
Despite their protestations you will find the mainstream upmarket shops have a few girls each who offer what you are seeking.
I do not want to give out names because I cannot guarantee it is offered to everyone but I suggest you simply ask the ladies once you have established a rapport.

lonelypuntersyd
20-01-2023, 07:54 PM
Welcoming all dm to exhange ideas and names

21-01-2023, 02:08 PM
WL also test regularly..

Hahahaha very funny

Beergut
21-01-2023, 02:20 PM
Level above.....

Beergut
21-01-2023, 02:20 PM
Clover Moore......mmmm

Beergut
21-01-2023, 02:22 PM
No toilets, no tree .... Oh well warragabbbaà

22-01-2023, 03:46 AM
I don't go to the $150 budget shops.

Didn't you do several reviews of 7 cowper ?

longlife
22-01-2023, 10:03 PM
Open DM let's share Intel on bbfs 😀

Raybo
23-01-2023, 12:11 AM
I really think BBFS is YMMV. i Know a lot of guys think if one gets it then all do but I don't think it's the case. Only sure thing is the privates that advertise it at exorbitant rates.

Beergut
23-01-2023, 02:38 PM
Only 5 million people in Sydney

Beergut
23-01-2023, 02:39 PM
So easy to find nothing

Beergut
23-01-2023, 02:41 PM
Very easy to find nothing

Beergut
23-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Pay coin.... A double adaptor around

Beergut
23-01-2023, 02:58 PM
Silk road camel toe

didaswiwaw
24-01-2023, 03:14 AM
I really think BBFS is YMMV. i Know a lot of guys think if one gets it then all do but I don't think it's the case. Only sure thing is the privates that advertise it at exorbitant rates.

There are 3 types of WL/ML:
1. Those who offer BBFS to anyone for a price or for promoting return customers
2. Those who offer BBFS only to certain clients with or without tip
3. Those who absolutely will never do BBFS to any clients

I guess most people are interested knowing the 2nd ones. its also exciting to figure out whether you are allowed to bb.

BDU
25-01-2023, 03:21 PM
2 is the only way to go.

johnstrike
25-01-2023, 03:48 PM
takes a lot off effort and $$ to get No.2

Tarquin
25-01-2023, 10:30 PM
It can often happen

hornedbeast
30-01-2023, 04:50 PM
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?112243-J-MAKO-Very-girl-next-door-experience-6-5-10

bjl0v3s
01-02-2023, 08:44 PM
Jusst ask bro, not for me but one time i was laying down with my eyes closed, girl at shop just put my dick in her vagina, i panicked and pushed her away and asked for dom on. Weeks later got tested and all cleared.

lonelypuntersyd
18-03-2023, 01:36 PM
Any bro have any info on bbfs these days?

ditchtheboss
18-03-2023, 02:01 PM
These threads about BBFS are infuriating to be honest. You are putting yourself at risk, the girls and all of us!

Unfortunately I was offered it recently in a popular shop and it is not the first time. Don't bother messaging me because I won't share.

Do you think these girls are offering it because they want you to have more fun or because of the tip? You stupid fools, they offer it because they are in pain from friction burns from condoms. No matter how much lube they use, the friction from the condom will always impact them. Many of them have had treatment for it and it is a constant issue for them. There is also friction pain from skin to skin but it is not as bad as the condom.

I purposefully finished qickly with the girl recently and spent the last 15 to 20 minutes of the session having a good chat with her about it. She ended up crying and hugging me and thanking me for being so considerate and caring. I am no hypocrite, I am contributing towards their pain but between the pain and what can happen from BBFS, there is always ways of dealing with the pain.

Don't bother responding with your silly arguments, I won't address them. Just freaking stop asking for BBFS, get a girlfriend or wife.

All the best!

Abracadabra
18-03-2023, 02:12 PM
These threads about BBFS are infuriating to be honest. You are putting yourself at risk, the girls and all of us!

Unfortunately I was offered it recently in a popular shop and it is not the first time. Don't bother messaging me because I won't share.

Do you think these girls are offering it because they want you to have more fun or because of the tip? You stupid fools, they offer it because they are in pain from friction burns from condoms. No matter how much lube they use, the friction from the condom will always impact them. Many of them have had treatment for it and it is a constant issue for them. There is also friction pain from skin to skin but it is not as bad as the condom.

I purposefully finished qickly with the girl recently and spent the last 15 to 20 minutes of the session having a good chat with her about it. She ended up crying and hugging me and thanking me for being so considerate and caring. I am no hypocrite, I am contributing towards their pain but between the pain and what can happen from BBFS, there is always ways of dealing with the pain.

Don't bother responding with your silly arguments, I won't address them. Just freaking stop asking for BBFS, get a girlfriend or wife.

All the best!

Well said, well meant and on the mark DtB..

ditchtheboss
18-03-2023, 02:24 PM
Well said, well meant and on the mark DtB..

Cheers mate! I really should stop visiting this site. Punting is a fantastic hobby but very risky for all involved and very hard to shake it off!

Kiryu0
18-03-2023, 05:12 PM

All the best!

Genuinely appreciate your attitude towards the girls. And glad you managed to alleviate abit of the girls pain with your words.

ditchtheboss
18-03-2023, 05:20 PM
Genuinely appreciate your attitude towards the girls. And glad you managed to alleviate abit of the girls pain with your words.

I did not alleviate her pain, I am an equal contributor to it like you and other mongers. But there are worse consequences of BBFS. Words don’t alleviate the physical but hopefully the informed conversation with her will result in a change of behaviour. Furthermore considering how many men she sees, if one changes the behaviour, it impacts many in a positive way

Your sarcastic comment only shows that we are far away from a real change.

Kiryu0
18-03-2023, 06:40 PM
I did not alleviate her pain, I am an equal contributor to it like you and other mongers. But there are worse consequences of BBFS. Words don’t alleviate the physical but hopefully the informed conversation with her will result in a change of behaviour. Furthermore considering how many men she sees, if one changes the behaviour, it impacts many in a positive way

Your sarcastic comment only shows that we are far away from a real change.

I tried my best to not make it sounds sarcastic, and I apologize for that.

Your words comforted her and she was thankful, so it helped her emotionally abit at least.

ditchtheboss
18-03-2023, 07:25 PM
I tried my best to not make it sounds sarcastic, and I apologize for that.

Your words comforted her and she was thankful, so it helped her emotionally abit at least.
Have fun and stay safe

BDU
21-03-2023, 01:38 PM
Spread the love boyz

HarrysReasons
21-03-2023, 04:10 PM
Yep, I'm willing to share my syphilis condition with everyone who wants to follow my BBFS and BBBJ session....

JohnJones
21-03-2023, 09:20 PM
BBFS in shops these days are almost nonexistent. Some WLs may be scared of STDs, the rest more likely scared of accidental creampies.

If you want BBFS it's better to seek out privates, though you're less likely to get young ones willing to do it. I've only known one private in her 30s willing to do BBFS, these days she's slightly out of shape and a little crazy.

beta101
22-03-2023, 07:43 AM

All the best!

Guys bb anal is back on the menu

ditchtheboss
22-03-2023, 07:48 AM
Guys bb anal is back on the menu

🤦*♂️ I am not the bbfs police but there is very little to no understanding of risks around here. Good luck to us all.

The issue is that when risks become issues it impacts all of us.

Raybo
22-03-2023, 11:40 AM
🤦*♂️ I am not the bbfs police but there is very little to no understanding of risks around here. Good luck to us all.

The issue is that when risks become issues it impacts all of us.

Punters fully understand the risks involved with BBFS. Your pleas will fall on deaf ears.

Don't even know why it gets brought up in this forum - there will never be an open, frank discussion about it.

warwick1
22-03-2023, 11:59 AM
Amen, good time to close this boring thread.........

Kiryu0
22-03-2023, 12:27 PM
Amen, good time to close this boring thread.........

Agreed, should close this. Those who have shared have shared. Those who have not have not.

cuteguy
22-03-2023, 02:57 PM
TBH I seek out bbfs whenever I can. All you really gotta do is ask. Some will ask for a tip and some will just slip it right in. Be casual about it so if she refuses it wont ruin the mood. Sometimes you don't get it and thats fine too. I've had it in low end and high end shops including (ginza etc).
It can be annoying playing the lottery when you dont have info beforehand though.

You're right here. Some punters have this view that BBFS is only available at the budget shops. Wrong. There are WLs at the high end or well respected shops that do BBFS. In most cases, they do it because customers offer more money or are pushy and the girls feel intimidated not to say 'no'. As well, some WLs do not see it as a real issue back in their country. When they arrive here, some are still thinking they're doing the same work and to satisfy their customer they should not say no to BBFS requests or ask question like 'condom or no condom?'

cafepombo
22-03-2023, 09:05 PM
I mean I’ve had a few good BBFS sessions when the chemistry is there. Hats off to those who have the discipline to say no. But I do worry a bit when it happens.

I CBF going through the flame war posts in this thread - is there any actual data on the risks. I’m looking for a “you have x% chance of coming away with syphilis when you BBFS and y% if you BBBJ/DATY, rather than all this moral posturing.

ditchtheboss
22-03-2023, 10:48 PM
Punters fully understand the risks involved with BBFS. Your pleas will fall on deaf ears.

Don't even know why it gets brought up in this forum - there will never be an open, frank discussion about it.

You are so right

BDU
23-03-2023, 02:00 PM
Yep, I'm willing to share my syphilis condition with everyone who wants to follow my BBFS and BBBJ session....

Very funny. If u do have syphilis it would be nice to see you practice some concern and care for others and not do anything to risk passing it on.
At both ends so to speak it comes down to personal responsibility. Don't endanger others and be aware of the risk of you catching something yourself.
It is pretty simple.

BDU
23-03-2023, 02:12 PM
BBFS in shops these days are almost nonexistent. Some WLs may be scared of STDs, the rest more likely scared of accidental creampies.

If you want BBFS it's better to seek out privates, though you're less likely to get young ones willing to do it. I've only known one private in her 30s willing to do BBFS, these days she's slightly out of shape and a little crazy.

One of the most humorous posts I have seen here so congrats on that.

What shops are you going to that do not offer BBFS?? or is it the way you ask?

I get the feeling we are back in the early 80's when everything was BBFS or BBBD (bare back back door) from my most recent punts.
Up until Christmas there were a dozen or so who had offered me BBFS and one BBBD in 2022 but this year I have had more offers than I can count including a couple of ML's as well. Not old dried up ones, 19 and 24 yr olds. In fact it is rare that I don't feel as though it is on the menu or offered.

Probably a money issue TBH. I honestly do not see the problem. If you enjoy it and are willing to take any risks onboard then by all means do what makes you happy.
I have declined every offer this year for the simple reason I have a regular partner who is the only one I do anything BB with. I would NEVER put her at risk.
Whilst our relationship is not monogamous and only casual she pays me the same respect and to date we are both STI free.

xeniba
23-03-2023, 11:29 PM
A few minutes of pleasure at the risk of a lifetime of suffering. No thanks.

Those pills that HIV positive people take makes them dizzy and vomit. You either take those pills or you let the virus slowly destroy your immune system.

cafepombo
24-03-2023, 01:45 AM
Chance of HIV from regular hetro sex as a guy is vanishingly small unless you got open wounds or something

xeniba
24-03-2023, 02:55 PM
True but there's also the numerous other STI's you could catch. Your penis is basically rubbing against the precum of the dozens of people before you.

Soton
24-03-2023, 04:42 PM
It never ceases to amaze me why people totally disinterested in bbfs would post on a bbfs thread.
Can someone start a thread on self flagellation cos I really hate that

dotcumdotinyou
24-03-2023, 05:23 PM
There are people who think its their god given right to give their opinion on every subject.

I'm also guilty of that

xeniba
24-03-2023, 05:58 PM
It never ceases to amaze me why people totally disinterested in bbfs would post on a bbfs thread.
Can someone start a thread on self flagellation cos I really hate that

If you think not partaking in BBFS is equivalent to self flagellation then you're insane.

andrewv
24-03-2023, 06:08 PM
So many preachers here warning us about the health risks of BBFS. Guys, thanks but this thread isn’t asking your opinion. Spare us, please.

abovetherim
24-03-2023, 06:27 PM
I think the BBFS tends to be offered by a more younger, naive inexperienced girls new to the industry. Chemistry definitely has an impact to whether it gets put on the menu by the girl. I’ve refused those offers so far. BBBJ is risky enough. I was unlucky enough to catch a STI from it in the past.

dannyboy
26-03-2023, 02:45 PM
I find the opposite. Its on offer from the mature MILFS who are usually Chinese. The young WL's, if you're lucky to find any in this market are the most cautious.
They're always the ones continuously checking my cock is covered on every insertion. Making sure I don't stealth them. They're annoying as fuck to be honest.
Yes chemistry plays a part of course. i've fucked bareback at no extras with some girls at 271 Marrickville over the past 5 years who didn't offer it as part of their service, but I assumed it'd be ok and they just went with it cos we had good chem.

It's on offer everywhere and all ages, but you're correct in saying more matures offer bareback, condoms optional for many..

BDU
27-03-2023, 04:42 PM
If you think not partaking in BBFS is equivalent to self flagellation then you're insane.

This may take a while as I am typing realleeeee slowleeeee. Please read it with that in mind....ie read it Slowleeeeee

My point was that a post on the joys of self flagellation would give me the chance to comment on a thread I also have no interest in.
Like those knocking BBFS on a thread talking about BBFS.
Got that?

Seriously dude why on earth would I conflate two entirely separate ....oh hang on ..... The Pope is on the line....
Wants another 3 Kees of Tree or Mary Jane as he calls it. So cute.
He also reminded me that Self Flagellation = Good and BBFS & BBBJ = Bad Mmkay (Forgot he likes South Park just not Season 22 Ep2)
Not as bad as CBJ or CFS 'cos every sperm is sacred.

He is a Cool dude.....gnarly man, knows on which side his bread is buttered and not Margarined.

All I can say is Inshallah

andrewv
27-03-2023, 05:03 PM
So this thread was started by someone and given the heading "Any BBFS in the popular shops?"

You would think punters would comment only about their own experience with "BBFS in the popular shops".
Alas, the thread was hijacked by many who are preaching and admonishing everyone about STDs and risk to health.
Guys, no one is encouraging you to not wear a condom. Please feel free to start your own bloody thread with the title "Bareback Sex Could Kill You" or similar and get going with it. We are all adults here and don't need medical warnings.z

But if you insist on giving unsolicited health warning, here is one from me: You stand a much higher risk of catching a virus from the girl when you kiss her or go down on her during your session than catching Syphilis and similar STDs. You can google the statistics about transmission of Herpes and hepatitis A viruses. Oh, and please don't tell me you aren't kissing and licking away during your sessions !!!

GoldfishMan
27-03-2023, 08:44 PM
So this thread was started by someone and given the heading "Any BBFS in the popular shops?"

You would think punters would comment only about their own experience with "BBFS in the popular shops".
Alas, the thread was hijacked by many who are preaching and admonishing everyone about STDs and risk to health.
Guys, no one is encouraging you to not wear a condom. Please feel free to start your own bloody thread with the title "Bareback Sex Could Kill You" or similar and get going with it. We are all adults here and don't need medical warnings.z

But if you insist on giving unsolicited health warning, here is one from me: You stand a much higher risk of catching a virus from the girl when you kiss her or go down on her during your session than catching Syphilis and similar STDs. You can google the statistics about transmission of Herpes and hepatitis A viruses. Oh, and please don't tell me you aren't kissing and licking away during your sessions !!!

Bravo, well said mate!