PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville J Nezuko

neighbourhood_lao_wang
03-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Sometimes you wonder if the girl is special, or you are special to the girl, and this is one of those punts for me. With these types of ARs, I know I am biased because I had a great time and I would hate to mislead anyone but then I would hate it if she does this for everyone else. YMMV
Looks and body
As of posting this AR, her photos on the website does not do her justice. I thought I was walking in to see an auntie/older sister. At $300/hr price point, I was there more for curiosity than anything (I almost exclusively don’t do line ups, hate waiting rooms). Boy, was I surprised! Things like the softness of her hands (softest of all WLs I’ve seen), elasticity of her skin, the way she does her makeup etc etc, has led me to believe that she is my age or younger (I’m mid 20s Asian descent). Face is regular pretty with natural makeup. Curvy but not chubby or fat. Can confirm, photos are her.
Experience and personality
Experienced but not jaded. No JPS. Very friendly. English is limited but easy to communicate with. You know how when you look at a girl and make eye contact and she flutters her eyes then shyly looks away, she kept doing that to me so I got no idea if she has good eye contact or not.
Foreplay, Dfk and daty
I spent about 20-30 mins exploring her body and she warms up very well to what I do. A bit of FOAM at the beginning but slowly becomes more natural. I kiss to the level the girl is willing to initiate, which was lots of lip kissing and some well-timed tongue action to enhance the experience. DATY… FFS she taught me something special, sometimes let the girl do the moving. Not much of tongue workout for me and I got a special show.
Bbbj
Gentle attentive bbbj, uses fingers to carcass the twins.
Fucking
Honestly, I’m sold. Did not feel like she was going through the motions and she was really enjoying herself. Only tired mish and cg. Highlight was she’s got deceptively good cardio or I’m just trash. I kept trying to say “you can rest” so that I can rest but she’s like “not tired” and wanted to keep going. Quite loud at times but since I was already sold, I just enjoyed myself to her moans.
Overall
A lot of times I punt with the idea of writing an AR and helping other punters out as they have helped me out. This time i just forgot and enjoyed myself. I reckon if you’re more of a giver than a receiver then take the lead with this girl cos she is very responsive, didn’t use lube. (but then again I’ve heard that no lube could also mean you have a small dick).
Definitely can vouch for this girl if your style of punting is like me
A very memorable punt for me. only problem is that she is a bit tall for me. Either she is taller than 160 or all this punting is making me short.

DFKGuy
05-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Great honest review bro. I probably have the same style like you but J girl is out of my list atm until I can someone like Manami. Good to hear you have a memorable moment with her.

blackpearl
07-08-2022, 09:08 PM
Sometimes you wonder if the girl is special, or you are special to the girl, and this is one of those punts for me. With these types of ARs, I know I am biased because I had a great time and I would hate to mislead anyone but then I would hate it if she does this for everyone else. YMMV
Looks and body
As of posting this AR, her photos on the website does not do her justice. I thought I was walking in to see an auntie/older sister. At $300/hr price point, I was there more for curiosity than anything (I almost exclusively don’t do line ups, hate waiting rooms). Boy, was I surprised! Things like the softness of her hands (softest of all WLs I’ve seen), elasticity of her skin, the way she does her makeup etc etc, has led me to believe that she is my age or younger (I’m mid 20s Asian descent). Face is regular pretty with natural makeup. Curvy but not chubby or fat. Can confirm, photos are her.
Experienced but not jaded. No JPS. Very friendly. English is limited but easy to communicate with. You know how when you look at a girl and make eye contact and she flutters her eyes then shyly looks away, she kept doing that to me so I got no idea if she has good eye contact or not.
Foreplay, Dfk and daty
I spent about 20-30 mins exploring her body and she warms up very well to what I do. A bit of FOAM at the beginning but slowly becomes more natural. I kiss to the level the girl is willing to initiate, which was lots of lip kissing and some well-timed tongue action to enhance the experience. DATY… FFS she taught me something special, sometimes let the girl do the moving. Not much of tongue workout for me and I got a special show.
Bbbj
Fucking
Honestly, I’m sold. Did not feel like she was going through the motions and she was really enjoying herself. Only tired mish and cg. Highlight was she’s got deceptively good cardio or I’m just trash. I kept trying to say “you can rest” so that I can rest but she’s like “not tired” and wanted to keep going. Quite loud at times but since I was already sold, I just enjoyed myself to her moans.
Overall
A lot of times I punt with the idea of writing an AR and helping other punters out as they have helped me out. This time i just forgot and enjoyed myself. I reckon if you’re more of a giver than a receiver then take the lead with this girl cos she is very responsive, didn’t use lube. (but then again I’ve heard that no lube could also mean you have a small dick).
A very memorable punt for me. only problem is that she is a bit tall for me. Either she is taller than 160 or all this punting is making me short.

Bro Please check pm :)

neighbourhood_lao_wang
07-08-2022, 09:50 PM
Bro Please check pm :)

hey bro, i've messaged you back

Jack-Jack
08-08-2022, 12:01 AM
Looks and body
Foreplay, Dfk and daty
Bbbj
Fucking
Overall

Nice detailed AR man! Sounds like another Japanese Gem to add to the list thats service oriented and no JPS.

blackpearl
08-08-2022, 12:01 AM
Thank you Bro :) Really appreciate it .

devin.moo
21-08-2022, 05:30 PM
Thanks for sharing bro
Her photos looks amazingly beautiful imo

Good details of your experience

neighbourhood_lao_wang
21-08-2022, 08:04 PM
Thanks for sharing bro
Her photos looks amazingly beautiful imo

Good details of your experience

If you think her photos look good then you’re in for a very pleasure surprise. Her photos has changed but I still stand my opinion that she is younger and better looking than the photos implies.

neighbourhood_lao_wang
24-09-2022, 01:06 PM
picked nezuko after a line up yesterday. my AR still stands. bbbj got better. just solid friction. said she'll be here until nov

Gdaym8
02-10-2022, 02:35 AM
Looks and body
Foreplay, Dfk and daty
Bbbj
Fucking
Overall

Thanks for the review. I've never actually been to a brothel before and recently thought I may as well give it a try (with the stresses of work and whatnot), I'm actually really inexperienced sexually speaking so thought I'd grab your two cents on whether or not Nezuko is a good choice for a first timer? IK it's a super broad question but just trying to do my research to make the most informed choice.

Jumper
03-10-2022, 10:33 AM
Thanks for the review. I've never actually been to a brothel before and recently thought I may as well give it a try (with the stresses of work and whatnot), I'm actually really inexperienced sexually speaking so thought I'd grab your two cents on whether or not Nezuko is a good choice for a first timer? IK it's a super broad question but just trying to do my research to make the most informed choice.
Choose those with good facilities and nice set up to make your first visit unforgettable
N5M is one of good choice

Let us know and report back lol

Frederic
18-12-2022, 07:14 PM
Can I ask the noob shop question? What does no JPS mean?

ScotPassingThrough
18-12-2022, 08:58 PM
Can I ask the noob shop question? What does no JPS mean?

Japanese Princess Syndrome. An aloof attitude. See also: K(orean)PS

Frederic
18-12-2022, 09:14 PM
Thank you for that. Also answered on another thread. I appreciate the prompt reply.

andylaw
31-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Really good AR and what a find!

bretts173
19-02-2023, 05:22 PM
Top of my list. TY

Abracadabra
19-02-2023, 05:54 PM
Great honest review bro. I probably have the same style like you but J girl is out of my list atm until I can someone like Manami. Good to hear you have a memorable moment with her.

Manami from where DFK?
N5M or Kyoto?

Wet_penguin
05-06-2023, 09:55 PM
Nezuko also working today, come to have a try and see how much she improved~~
Call or SMS 0417888123

Nezuko needs new photos, her current pics doesn't do justice.

Kennedy_88
06-06-2023, 07:28 AM
I have also personally found n5m profile pictures does not do the girl justice IMHO. Thanks for the awesome AR :smile:

ozbeibei
12-06-2023, 11:10 PM
Nezuko needs new photos, her current pics doesn't do justice.
Really?….She has been sit on the roster for a quite long time….any update need for the photos?

Marrickvill_5
15-06-2023, 06:38 PM
Nezuko also working today, and yes, she looks much better than the photos~~
Call or SMS 0417888123

eagerpunter
17-06-2023, 12:49 AM
I contemplated about writing this as I'm not an experienced punter, unlike the veterans here that share their wisdom. So please just take it as you will.

My experience with Nezuko was a bit underwhelming, especially for the premium price $200 (should have went with Naomi).

The DFK had no passion, was just pecks with her tongue sticking out a couple of times, she felt quite hesitant. Pretty sure it wasn't my breath as I used mouthwash before and during shower.

She also kept her arms/elbows on her breasts the entire time, like she was trying to hide them and all I could grab was the sides, felt awkward and annoying.

Then finally the fake moaning. I've not experienced it before with my previous punts, so this is a first for me. She would just let out a not so high pitched moan every 5-10 seconds, which really turned me off and I didn't want to offend her by telling her to stop.

Positive was that she's friendly and BBBJ had good suction. However going forward I think I'll stick with the lovely Thai ladies.

Sexybee
17-06-2023, 09:36 PM
I contemplated about writing this as I'm not an experienced punter, unlike the veterans here that share their wisdom. So please just take it as you will.

My experience with Nezuko was a bit underwhelming, especially for the premium price $200 (should have went with Naomi).

The DFK had no passion, was just pecks with her tongue sticking out a couple of times, she felt quite hesitant. Pretty sure it wasn't my breath as I used mouthwash before and during shower.

She also kept her arms/elbows on her breasts the entire time, like she was trying to hide them and all I could grab was the sides, felt awkward and annoying.

Then finally the fake moaning. I've not experienced it before with my previous punts, so this is a first for me. She would just let out a not so high pitched moan every 5-10 seconds, which really turned me off and I didn't want to offend her by telling her to stop.

Positive was that she's friendly and BBBJ had good suction. However going forward I think I'll stick with the lovely Thai ladies.

I had exact same experience with you, she asked me to shower first and asked me lie down, covered her boobs which made me feel embarrassed, I tried to be gentlemen but I didn’t enjoy my licking.
I don’t want to tell mamasam because it would be bloody useless. I start to go to normal shops which girls and boss thanks you

eagerpunter
19-06-2023, 01:07 AM
I had exact same experience with you, she asked me to shower first and asked me lie down, covered her boobs which made me feel embarrassed, I tried to be gentlemen but I didn’t enjoy my licking.
I don’t want to tell mamasam because it would be bloody useless. I start to go to normal shops which girls and boss thanks you

Sorry to hear you had the same experience as me, but I guess that's part of the game. Definitely better options out there.

blackpearl
19-06-2023, 01:55 AM
Sorry to hear you had the same experience as me, but I guess that's part of the game. Definitely better options out there.

She was good when she first started. But now she is working everyday at 5/42 and longer hours .My first visit was good then 2nd /3rd visit went downhill. Its true there's no point complaining. she does not worth the premium price $300,may be $250. But there are always some new punter who will book and waste their money. That's why they don't care much. Better to see other girls. To be honest most Japanese girl at the moment are over priced compared to the service they provide.

eagerpunter
20-06-2023, 12:37 AM
She was good when she first started. But now she is working everyday at 5/42 and longer hours .My first visit was good then 2nd /3rd visit went downhill. Its true there's no point complaining. she does not worth the premium price $300,may be $250. But there are always some new punter who will book and waste their money. That's why they don't care much. Better to see other girls. To be honest most Japanese girl at the moment are over priced compared to the service they provide.

Well said brother blackpearl. This was my second japanese girl and I probably won't go for a third unless the reviews are blowing up. Thai girls have always been the best bang for buck, will stick to what I know.

Theon64
26-06-2023, 11:30 PM
As a first timer to N5M I was recommended by a very friendly receptionist girl to whom I mentioned that this is my first visit to this establishment and would welcome her recommendations. She guided me to the waiting room and shortly afterwards led me into a room and asked me to wait for the girl she recommended. In a few minutes I hear a gentle knock on the door and in came Nezuko, this gorgeous young pretty Japanese girl with a lovely smile. The rest is history my friends I had the best time with her from start to finish. Sorry I’m not great at descriptive or creative writing but from my experience Nezuko was a delight and I shall be seeing her again soon I hope.