PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville T Marine - Thai delight

DFKGuy
03-08-2022, 06:32 PM
Finally managed to book Marine and will write short review since there’s a lot AR on her already.
Face: 6.5-7/10 not my type but everyone have they’re own taste
Body: nice and slim
Boobs: C enhanced, just perfect size and shape for me
BBBJ: good
DFK: non stop which I like
Attitude: very accommodating lots of smile
Sex: excellent with soft moans and no foam
Overall: 8.5/10
WIR: yes definitely I have unfinished business with her LoL

Here we go, the usual stuff, pay, wait in the room came Marine, a little bit chit chat onto the shower, her perfect enhanced boobs just made me hard and she start bbbj while kneeling down.

Into the bed start with passionate dfk cathbath daty where she moans softly. Lots and lots dfk which i like with eye contact. Then bbbj and 69 and I’m ready and she dom me up. Start with cg, mish, spoon, from behind and back to mish and then standing doggy. All of this she’ll do it with dfk where possible and lots of eye contact.
Back to mish where I tried but cannot finish *sigh* I asked for another BJ but still no luck.
Timer went off and off to shower. I told her she owed me (jokingly) which she reply by slapping my dick and calling it naughty LoL.
Finish with a kiss and hug.

Eventhough I’m not finished but I’m still satisfied with Marine service. She’s very accommodating and a very nice girl. I told her can I have your boobs which she replied yes just take it home LoL. Not much conversation there it’s all just sex which I regret it. I will definitely come back to settle the score.

Always treats girls with respect.

neighbourhood_lao_wang
03-08-2022, 06:52 PM
wow nice AR, i know you do honest reviews, another girl to my list

DFKGuy
03-08-2022, 07:29 PM
wow nice AR, i know you do honest reviews, another girl to my list
Thanks bro Wang, yes you should try and you won’t regret it. The boobs are to die for if you dont mind fake boobs.

Marrickvill_5
24-10-2023, 04:49 PM
Guys, Marine is working today~
Perfect for double with Naomi

Call us or Msg us to make a booking