PDA

View Full Version : Renwick Body Massage Stella and her sensational service techniques

jonseysteve
04-08-2022, 05:45 PM
Tuesday I messaged Tiffany and enquirer who was on Thursday and was told Stella and Joey would I like to see Joey for a BDSM
I said no thank you but will be staying for 2 hours so I will leave it up to you who I will see
I arrived at the time discussed and was met by this beautiful young lady who said her name was Stella and directed me to her room
Stella asked how long I was staying and I said I had a booking for 2 hours
Stella smiled and said that’s good I ll look after you
Stella took my money and asked me to undress and lie face down
After a few moments Stella came in and ran her hands lightly over my body sending electric shocks to me now very sensitive skin
Stella leaned into me and quietly asked if I like hard firm or soft massage I said in between firm and soft
Well there was no disappointments here as Stella begun on my legs then should back bum and head working knots out along the way
Stella then asked if she could use some oil and of course I said yes
The glide sensations from her were delicious and feeling her hair over me at times well that was just erotic
My bum cheeks got a wonderful work out and at times my crack and sack were teased
I did feel the coolness of the lube then a nice rub followed by a gentle insertion into my arse then Stella hit the spot with pin point accuracy and I could feet myself oozing this did last 5-10 min Stella asked if I like when I said yes she said you like more so how could I refuse
All I can say is Stella knew exactly how to tease me and my prostrate
Stella than took her clothes off and climbed on for the body slide whispering and moaning in my ear oh what a turn on 10 min maybe
Stella then got off asked me to roll over and asked if I wanted to cum 2 times I said no thank you as I was happy with the one as it is intense
Stella proceeded to do DTM that was fantastic the skills this lady has is unbelievable after 15-20min we did the breath in breath out on my stomach
Stella then sat between my legs and massaged my clock and balls
This lady knew what she was doing edging me teasing me and from the look on her face she was enjoying it
I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to cum so bad I’m my life but she just kept me at that point
The way my balls were rubbed I surely thought I was going to blow but Stella just seemed to know when to back off
Next thing I know Stella has a vibrator in my arse and starts playing with the head of my cock omg I’m trembling I’m shaking and again Stella just backs off just enough to keep me there this goes on an on for what seems to be an eternity but hey when your in bliss it doesn’t matter
Stella then starts the rub and play of my cock with the vib in my arse and Stella’s skillful magical hands I’m no lasting anymore and out it pops Stella stops and enjoys watching it ooze out I had to grad her hand and wrap it around my shaft and finish me off
Omfg I blew hard and busted soaked up the feelings
Stella then cleaned me up got dressed and went for a hot towel
After the clean up I got up dressed got a lovely hug and a kiss I said Stella I’m coming back to see you again
This young lady has very skillful hands and knows how to milk you but also how to tease you to
For myself I could just take and extra hour to feel that way with her
I ll be back again and again
Thank you Tiffany for the absolute wonderful lady’s you have there gems that’s for sure

Rosebery healing workshop
04-08-2022, 06:44 PM
Thank u sir:love:we always welcome to see u again