Establishment : 203 Five Dock

Month/Year of Visit : August 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 203 Parramatta Rd, Five Dock

Phone : 9747 0696

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $110/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, FIV, DATY, cowgirl, doggie

Size/shape : Slimish MILFy figure (bit of a tummy), A-cups, nice butt, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Value for money/recommend? : Decent punt, pretty good VFM

My experience/comments : I fancied a cheapo, MILFy session so I came here.

There were two ladies in reception when the door was opened. One said she was Wendy and the other Lucy. I’d seen a Lucy here three years ago so I chose Wendy who looked OK and was cheerful. (When I got home I checked my notes and I don’t think that Lucy was the one I had seen before.)

I checked Wendy did “Suck, no condom” and I paid and she led me up to Room 2.

She is quite short and has a pleasant MILFy face and was wearing a very short lacy black dress.

I showered while she readied the room and she then stripped and showered. She has a slimish figure with a bit of a belly, A-cups and an untrimmed but not too hairy bush.

Onto the bed and Wendy knelt beside me. She immediately applied some lube and asked whether I wanted a condom suck. I said “No condom” and she asked for a tip. It really pisses me off when girls try this so I said “No” and she sucked me anyway.

It was a decent BBBJ – no teeth and nice and soft and she didn’t mind the taste of the lube but she didn’t go very deep. She also stopped sucking me and just tossed me off from time-to-time which felt good with the lube.

As she was kneeling beside me I started to finger her pussy. Wendy applied some lube to ease my access and I was soon finger-fucking her.

I usually would have asked for some 69 first but her hand-action was getting me close and I thought I might squirt too soon if she kept it up so I got her to lie down for some DATY.

This was good as Wendy was getting into it – holding my head and saying “Nice, good” and I finger-fucked her some more.

I removed my finger but after a while she guided my hand back in and was pressing harder on my head and saying “Faster, faster” so I was vigorously finger-fucking her while she said “I cum, I cum, plenty water” – she was dripped wet and I wondered whether she was going to squirt but she didn’t.

After a breather I got her to suck me some more but soon had to say “We fuck” and she dressed me. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she shook her head and pulled a face.

We started with some cowgirl, mostly Asian-style, but Wendy soon tired so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was good as she has quite a nice bum and was at just the right height.

My thumb tried to venture up her arsehole but was swiped away so I just gradually went faster until, with Wendy urging me on, I came.

I lay down and Wendy tidied me up and took a shower and we had a chat while she dried herself. She said she has been here for three years (her English is OK) and works at 203 six days a week and sometimes also on Sundays.

She dressed and didn’t offer a massage but just started looking at her phone. I wasn’t bothered by this as she’d ignored it during the session even though it was regularly pinging, and I showered, dressed and departed.