PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville Miwako- The Japanese pussy goddess

woods23
04-08-2022, 11:55 PM
Miwako- mid 20s 170cm 52 kg B/C Cup tall slim smooth white skin 30mins $200. cute face good body good ass ;)

Parking is always shit there is unbelievable. At lunch time.

Walk in was greeted by Sara my fav receptionist there I know her when I visited Clara alot..pity she doesn't remember me haha.

Send to a small room- showed 4 girls. Jennifer, Jina Molly nd Uee all not my type. Was hoping cindy be in the lineup as she do anal i read . I think is Sara is getting abit annoyed at me :anger: no? What u you like? Hmm a Face like you I'm happy ;) Sara does has a nice face.
Then show Miwako ok I take her thanks.

She seems very inexperience nd kind of shy but good smile. we shower separately while she set up the bed to save time.

Sorry guys. I don't know how good her services is bc i just to want have sex that it ... i didn't want dfk daty bbbj cim . But all I says the sex is fcking is amazing..her pussy is very very tight omg is good nd warm I nearly cum once I entered her is that good. I managed to hold it off for a while ...we fck in many positions It was slow sex the whole time nd that's how I like it. Man she looks good doggy :love:

Over all - Probably one of the most enjoying sex I have had its like having sex nd bbbj together! Her pussy is built for sex no doubt.

● if Christmas read this can u add me on your personal wechat please?

buster
05-08-2022, 02:13 AM
Nice one woods, you’ve been sharing yourself around

Zoobender
18-10-2022, 07:30 PM
Nice one woods, you’ve been sharing yourself around
Thanks for the review mate. She is back now so I might have to book her

vitamin
02-11-2022, 05:37 AM
Parking is always shit there is unbelievable. At lunch time.

Get a membership at anytime fitness. Then parking is a breeze. hehe

woods23
08-11-2022, 08:55 AM
Get a membership at anytime fitness. Then parking is a breeze. hehe

Haha I'm too lazy for that...haven't step in a gym for years.
My work out is sex these days some times I get sored thigh nd abs the next day :grimace:

Marrickvill_5
24-02-2023, 06:05 PM
Miwako is here today !!! Call us now to book her~

0417888123. Wechat: no5_2021

https://no5marrickville.com