PDA

View Full Version : Question Sliding scale of prices

harry444
09-08-2022, 12:37 PM
We all know the standard prices, 1,2&3 P's. But that seems to be the same for all girls, whether a gorgeous little Thai girl or an old PRC boiler. Now I don't mind a boiler, but the price has got to match the quality. Does anyone know of older ML's offering more sensible pricing.

4FoW2
09-08-2022, 10:56 PM
We all know the standard prices, 1,2&3 P's. But that seems to be the same for all girls, whether a gorgeous little Thai girl or an old PRC boiler. Now I don't mind a boiler, but the price has got to match the quality. Does anyone know of older ML's offering more sensible pricing.
Hey harry as per after report posted went down to Beenleigh MS and got what I usually pay 150 for, for 100. So basically some DFK, BJ, HJ finish and there was an offer of FS but didn't take it so not sure if more $$$ was required.

Your statement " I don't mind a boiler" concerns me, as a boiler to me is a no go ugly (usually PRC), don't go there ML. Maybe by boiler you mean a more mature massage lady, which if they are presentable, is ok for me too.
I think if you are prepared to acept the "more mature lady" then what you can get from a hottie at 150 you should be able to get for 100. ML are not all equal and they need to be brought down to earth with realistic pricing. I think you need to play hard ball with MMML ( lol my "more mature massage ladies" ) as they don't get regular clients so just a massage to them is no good, they want the extras cash.

The other thing I have found is when I visit a shop with more mature ladies, then sometimes they take a liking to me and if they let me push their buttons, then we both have some fun and not much extra $$ is exchanged.
Unfortunately too many boilers are too focussed on the $$ side of things, as we know.

If I had your MO I would cruise the suburban PRC shops have a budget of m fee ( pref half hour) plus 100 and no more and see what you get. OR...
just walk into the suburban PRC shops and come straight out and ask "what can you do for 100" and walk or stay.
We all know most suburban PRC shops are a straight rip off so you shouldn't have any concerns of walking in and being quite direct. I wouldn't do it a FG,SSDS,4S, but if they're out to screw me, geuss what I'm not treating them with respect.
Quite frankly if a MMML gets a rodgering from a fairly ok looking guy plus get $120 I think she should be satisfied. BYVMD
4FoW2

APuntingwewillgo
10-08-2022, 10:35 PM
Hey harry as per after report posted went down to Beenleigh MS and got what I usually pay 150 for, for 100. So basically some DFK, BJ, HJ finish and there was an offer of FS but didn't take it so not sure if more $$$ was required.

Your statement " I don't mind a boiler" concerns me, as a boiler to me is a no go ugly (usually PRC), don't go there ML. Maybe by boiler you mean a more mature massage lady, which if they are presentable, is ok for me too.
I think if you are prepared to acept the "more mature lady" then what you can get from a hottie at 150 you should be able to get for 100. ML are not all equal and they need to be brought down to earth with realistic pricing. I think you need to play hard ball with MMML ( lol my "more mature massage ladies" ) as they don't get regular clients so just a massage to them is no good, they want the extras cash.

The other thing I have found is when I visit a shop with more mature ladies, then sometimes they take a liking to me and if they let me push their buttons, then we both have some fun and not much extra $$ is exchanged.
Unfortunately too many boilers are too focussed on the $$ side of things, as we know.

If I had your MO I would cruise the suburban PRC shops have a budget of m fee ( pref half hour) plus 100 and no more and see what you get. OR...
just walk into the suburban PRC shops and come straight out and ask "what can you do for 100" and walk or stay.
We all know most suburban PRC shops are a straight rip off so you shouldn't have any concerns of walking in and being quite direct. I wouldn't do it a FG,SSDS,4S, but if they're out to screw me, geuss what I'm not treating them with respect.
Quite frankly if a MMML gets a rodgering from a fairly ok looking guy plus get $120 I think she should be satisfied. BYVMD
4FoW2

Sage advice, many thanks