Establishment : 5 Blacktown

Month/Year of Visit : Aug 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.brothelblacktown.com.au

Phone : 9622 9388

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $110/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, BBBJ, 69, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Attractive face, curvy figure (bit cuddly), lovely DD-cups, shaved but stubbly

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Decent punt, good VFM

My experience/comments : I’d read some good reviews of Lisa so I called and booked her.

I arrived a bit early and the receptionist (Vivian) said Lisa would be ready in five minutes and I was shown into a small store room to wait (there must have already been another punter sitting behind the screen they have in reception).

I was soon collected by Lisa who showed me into the room. She is quite attractive and was wearing a very short black and white dress which hid very little.

I checked she did BBBJ and 69 and I paid and showered.

Lisa stripped. She has a curvy figure (a little bit cuddly) with large DD-cups (with a tattoo above one of them) and was shaved but a bit stubbly.

Onto the bed and after some light kissing Lisa started licking one of my nipples while stroking my cock and she then moved up and plonking one of her tits in my mouth.

Without me suggesting it, Lisa moved round for some 69 and started sucking me.

It was a decent BBBJ - no interruptions, good hand-action but very slightly toothy.

The 69 was OK but Lisa wasn’t positioning herself for me to lick her properly and she soon dismounted and knelt beside me to suck me some more. This for some reason was better as it was less toothy and there was some nice eye-contact.

Lisa asked whether I wanted to fuck but I got her to lie down for some DATY.

Unfortunately Lisa again made sure that I couldn’t lick her properly as she put her feet on my shoulders to restrict my access and she wouldn’t let me go anywhere near her clit or insert a finger.

I asked for some more BJ and Lisa soon got me close. She then applied some lube and stroked my cock which was too good so I asked her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could (but I didn’t get that far).

We started with some cowgirl, which was great as I was able to play with her lovely tits while she rode me.

I then asked for some doggie and stood by the bed. I enjoyed this but it would have been better had there been a mirror in the room so I could see her tits swinging low.

Lisa asked whether I wanted to cum in her mouth but I wanted some mish first and got her to lie down.

She guided me in and I gradually upped the tempo. Lisa was urging me on and I was looking down at her massive tits wobbling round like…like…like big wobbly things (sorry, couldn’t think of a suitable analogy) and I just went for it and, with Lisa saying “Cum in my pussy” and the bed creaking loudly, I came.

I lay down to recover and Lisa tidied me up and took a shower before kneeling beside me and massing my legs.

She said she was from Shanghai and has been her four years and works at 5 Blacktown Wednesdays and Saturdays and sometimes at a massage parlour in the City.

There was no rush to get rid of me but it sounded busy in there as the doorbell was continuously ringing so I dressed and departed a few minutes early.

RO1312
07-06-2023, 11:18 AM
I think we can agree it’s not the nicest place inside, but the mamasan was always polite and the girls were always laughing and ready to have a good time, which also made things very comfortable for me to shake the nerves

I can’t say I’ve ever had a bad time there. It’s never been mind blowing but it’s cheap and will get your rocks off.

Having the pub next door probably helps business. As 9/10 times I would not be sober lol