PDA

View Full Version : Renwick Body Massage Enslave yourself with BDSM ,make a booking with Mistress Joey

ladyau
11-08-2022, 01:33 PM
contact number

PH: 0426867797

Wechat ID ::ladyau777

Open time :10am to 8pm

Hi! I am Mistress Joey. 24yo thin and long legs, 165cm from Vietnam good English
And I love all things BDSM/ fetishes. I love nothing more than taking a big strapon dildo and taking advantage of my sissy in all positions. humiliation, pain, fear and sensuality …a lot more .Having your sensors deprived and you not knowing what to expect. I love whipping my sissies into shape and having elaborate roleplays is so much fun. My sessions are always unique, amazing and unforgettable.,You will always be asking for my name when you come back again and I’ll always continue where you left off.

Dominatrix

60mins $300 special offer $250 (now)

Strap on $50

Rosebery healing workshop
20-09-2023, 11:46 AM
Hi all my slaves, beautiful Queen Joey available Today .if you are looking for a young BDSM queen ,then i am the for you ,if you want to experience the real BDSM services ,please make booking let me take you into this world full of lust and sham

ladyau
18-10-2023, 12:38 PM
Hi all my slaves, beautiful Queen Joey available Today .if you are looking for a young BDSM queen ,then i am the for you ,if you want to experience the real BDSM services ,please make booking let me take you into this world full of lust and sham