PDA

View Full Version : 42 Gladesville C Jessica. Sexy Milf

Meng
12-08-2022, 09:26 AM
So this was a few days ago. Was in the mood for a punt but didn't want to book this time so I thought I'd try a lineup around lunch time. That was a bad idea lol. As I was walking into 42G I saw like 3 blokes walk in before me and they seem to be all doing line ups hahahaha.

So as the girls were doing their intro, they all got snapped up as I'm last in line but I managed to pick Jessica. When she introduced herself she was quite friendly so good first impression. Paid the damage and Jessica led me to the room.

So she's a bit milfy. Still a nice face, legs and body. A little bit of tummy but it does disappear when she's arching her back in CG (more of that to come). C cup enhanced tits and light wisps of hair downstairs.

Showered and cleaned me up and onto the bed. Very friendly and initially as I was lying face up onto the bed she jumped onto me and was hugging me from the top. Started then with a nice cat bath and moved down for some bbbj. The technique is exceptional. I was always worried with Chinese WLs that they'd cover the floor with tissues but with Jessica I think there was one moment of spitting in the tissue and that was it so that was good. Anyways technique is great with th right amount of tip flicking which I liked and then I brought her up for some DFK.

Dommed up and onto CG. It was really good and she was really into it. Arching her back and just going to town. I was feeling her tits and holding her waist to control tempo and then switched to mish.

So in mish I was going hard. At one point our whole body was touching and I was holding her head, kissing her shoulders and then went for some passionate DFK.

Switched to doggy and just jack hammered till I came lol. Was buggered and then she offered me a massage. Apparently she works at a massage shop too and the massage was great. I actually fell asleep while she was doing it till the time was up. Overall pretty good and a cheaper punt at $250 for one hour.

DFKGuy
12-08-2022, 01:18 PM
Nice review bro. Would you recommend her?

Aussieguyinsf
12-08-2022, 03:55 PM
Good to see another 42g review. Thanks for sharing.

Meng
12-08-2022, 04:23 PM
Nice review bro. Would you recommend her?

Yes if you like milfs. DFK is something you have to build up to and not something she does straight away as you enter the door. But when we were going at it in mish her mouth was plenty available.

DFKGuy
12-08-2022, 04:43 PM
Yes if you like milfs. DFK is something you have to build up to and not something she does straight away as you enter the door. But when we were going at it in mish her mouth was plenty available.
Thanks bro. Might hv to skip on this one.