Phone : 95679900

Hours of Business :10am-12am

Rates : $150 for $30

Services Provided This Session : CFS, BBBJ

Size/shape : Medium

Nationality or Ethnicity : Asian/Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : OK

My experience/comments :
Was in the area, so visited Bexley Massage (although it is titled Bexley Massage, it's a full service shop). Parking is pretty good as there is street parking and a parking station not far. Walked in and was greeted by Baby who I booked for 30 minutes. The place has a confusing price structure (which I hate) as there are different prices for different services, but they don't seem to be able to tell you exactly what the different prices and services entail. Ended up with their top service and paid $150 for 30 minutes (which I think is a lot).

Bexley Massage is very run down. It is not a premium place, but they charge premium prices. The towels are old, and the bed doesn't seem to have their sheets changed very often (I would guess once a day or perhaps even less). Baby looks cute, she wears glasses (which I quite liked), but was wearing terrible orange jumpsuit which reveals nothing about her body. I is a bit hard to tell her actual age, but I guess early 30's.

Got in the shower (which is pretty grotty), and then lay on the bed face up. Baby told me to turn over and get on hand and knees and then proceeded to give me some rimming and a BBBJ. I have to say this was pretty good. Baby alternated between rimming me, stroking my cock and giving me a BBBJ. This went on for awhile before she got me to lay on the bed to continue the BBBJ. Baby then said 69 and she changed positions. Got dommed up and proceed to have a bout of sex in cowgirl and missionary. I preferred the BBBJ, so off went the condom and Baby continued with the BBBJ to completion.

Baby then gave a pretty good massage with the remaining time, but took a phone call whilst performing the massage (which was annoying) and she was really just rubbing one hand up and down my back at that point. Had a shower and left.

Overall, Baby was pretty good, and I would return to see her, but the actual premises and price of Bexley Massage is terrible. The place is very grotty and really needs a renovation (or at least be cleaned more regularly). The poor state of Bexley Massage makes we consider whether I actually would return.

GT