Establishment : 666 Elizabeth Street

Month/Year of Visit : Friday afternoon, 12 August

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 666 Elizabeth St, Waterloo

WeChat: Chloe202102

Phone : 0466223666

Hours of Business : 11 AM - late but try dropping in anytime

Rates: $180 per hour at night, daytime $160

Extras Cost : NA

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, FS, excellent massage, more if you want.

Size/shape : Full-figured,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : excellent, an older , pleasant looking lady with a good work ethic

My experience/comments :

Chloe really is an excellent mamasan. I’ve become her regular, seeing young sweet Cindy on a weekly basis. Maybe I shouldn’t have been so enthusiastic with my review of Cindy. She seems to be booked out most of the time now. Today, Chloe asked me to see Mimi. An older, fuller-figured lady who could not be more different from Cindy. My attitude is always: give anything a go. And I’m glad I did.

Mimi is one of those eager to please, girl-next-door types. Very accommodating, excellent work ethic, up for everything. Sichuan girl, so she’s knows her spices, she took me by the hand, showered me, went down on her knees in the shower. Onto the bed, straight into smooching and feel ups. I don’t usually insert my fingers into working girls private parts, but today Mimi was so moist my fingers went in and I started pumping her with my hand. This made her go off and she couldn’t contain herself, insisting I enter with roger. Brilliant climax, both of us laughing. Great massage to finish off the hour. Recommend for those looking for an experienced lady.