PDA

View Full Version : General talk So many options, so little time.

asiafever
17-08-2022, 11:14 PM
So I have set aside some "Me" time after a hectic few weeks. I'll be around the airport around midday and thought that I might finally pay N5M a visit.
But who to see? Uee? Jennifer? Nano? Lisa?

But then I see at 42g on the way home Boa is back on... and so is Ren...

But girlclub #28 or 30 look sensational...

But I could go via Burwood and try Cosmo...

But I'll also be close to Bexley for the first time in a year, and could do with a good scrub, especially if new girl Melissa is there to moisturise me afterwards...

But then a fave of mine will be working in a shop closer to home, and she is exquisite, but that will be 3rd visit, and so my last...

Decisions, decisions...

BLEPSICHUNGUS
20-08-2022, 10:56 AM
Totally agree mate, theres so much variety nowadays especially after the borders have re-opened. Before the borders opened up it was your usual decent punts such as ABC jennifer or T Naomi etc but now ontop of the existing roster we have new girls coming in every day.

I've seen some variety aswell from N5M, ebony, indians, europeans etc. Its great!

Altough i will wait a little longer to sample N5M because the price inflations are out of control. Some of these girls are charging $200+ for 30 minutes. Maybe this was acceptable while the borders were closed and punters needed to empty their balls but now with punters also feeling the pinch with the cost of inflation and with new girls coming in every day i hope to see inflation in brothels come down a tad.

yowser
20-08-2022, 01:30 PM
this is the total opposite of the other thread of guys doing back-to-back bookings 3 girls in 2 hours lol

cuteguy
20-08-2022, 02:27 PM
A year or two ago guys were whinging how there were few girls working and little variety. Now we have many girls and lots of variety. The problem is having the time and money to explore all options.

asiafever
20-08-2022, 04:01 PM
Yeah I must admit right now I'm more than happy with the variety on offer, it's all about finding the time...

I've set myself a task, I have basically 2 weeks of very reduced workloads so I want to tick some things off my punting list before I do a full review of, well, everything.
I wanted a gfe and also wanted a Japanese girl again, so that's ticked.
That leaves dyed (colourful) hair, glasses, leggy glamour (you know the type, chestnut hair, designer clothes, big sunglasses etc), sporty/fit girl, pse... Anything I forgot?

dotcumdotinyou
20-08-2022, 04:41 PM
how about a shot-putter?

asiafever
20-08-2022, 04:57 PM
how about a shot-putter?

Yeah nah, nothing against shot putters, hammer or discus throwers, but they're well down the list.