PDA

View Full Version : Ginza JAV Chinami - Slow to heat up but was great

SkyDemon
18-08-2022, 02:49 AM
Lurker that decided to post for Chinami as my first JAV punt. I took an hour on my punt. Will be as fair as possible. I know a fair bit of spoken Japanese from my otaku days, so communication wasn't as bad.

Her gyaru look on photos is kinda deceiving, it's her, but she told me that having that look is 'painful', so she kept to a very innocent school girl look. It was great though.

Her foreplay stuff is kinda fun but nothing to shout at. She goes with a cat bath on the back that is sensual, then she does a bit of the DD, before turning you around. Her kissing is somewhere close to DFK, but it feels like she needs to feel comfortable to start kissing more deeply.

Her BBBJ is what stood out to me though. She took her time to explore every bit of my shaft and was slow and methodical. She looks at you sensually while she does it. Amazing stuff.

The sex was exciting but perhaps due to the excitement of my first JAV punt, I flamed out and we finished with the hand. We had a 15 min conversation thereafter on her interests talking.

WIR? I did for a second round. It was a higher quality with a bit more passion as she seemed to remember me. The kissing I got from her was deeper and her BBBJ transition was quicker.

All in all, it was really enjoyable for me, my two punts. But I have a sense that if you don't know reasonable spoken Japanese, it may be harder to build that connection and the service may be colder. Either way, good luck to all the punters.