PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 J Miyuki. Don't waste your money

REL
21-08-2022, 02:33 AM
Saw this girl in Diva Body Tone before, now she is working in 206. Just want to share my experience which might help you guys before booking.
Saw great pics and description from DBT, young and G cup Japanese girl, definitely need to try.
All right, paid and wait in the room. Man, i would just left if i didn't pay first.
Totally different from the pics and definitely not a G cup boobs.
She was a lot chubby than the pics and no skills at all. Basic BJ than go for sex. Both top and bottom smells bad.
It was a bad experience and makes me wouldn't vist DBT anymore

DFKGuy
21-08-2022, 12:07 PM
Thanks for your honest review. I would avoid j girls atm as they’re not service oriented. They just come for a short visit and make a quick bucks and disappear.

Veets
21-08-2022, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the heads up.
Nothing worse than seeking a G cup and they most certainly are not

REL
21-08-2022, 08:28 PM
Thanks for your honest review. I would avoid j girls atm as they’re not service oriented. They just come for a short visit and make a quick bucks and disappear.

You might be right. But still have some good Japanese girls, like Sally from 310

REL
21-08-2022, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the heads up.
Nothing worse than seeking a G cup and they most certainly are not

So true! Because thats why i booked for it. I was looking forward to see a G cup boobs But the reality was a C Or D cup only LOL

thanatos
25-08-2022, 11:41 AM
You might be right. But still have some good Japanese girls, like Sally from 310

Yeah, the J girls that have been around in aus pre covid are good. I remember seeing Sally back then and she was one of the best visits I ever made. (Unless this is a different Sally, then I can’t comment)

DireStraits
26-08-2022, 04:12 PM
check the weekly roster and if see u them doin 12 hour shifts everyday avoid
This. Exactly this. I avoid them like the plague, as they’re invariably jaded or worn out after they’ve been doing that for a few days. They’d have to be superhuman not to. An almost guaranteed way to get a “by the numbers” or checkbox oriented performance where you feel like you’re on a production line.

Much prefer the part-timers who do 1 or 2 shifts a week of maybe 5-6 hrs a time. While not a certainty, you’re far more likely to get that organic, genuine service we all(?) seek.

Beitahan
26-08-2022, 04:29 PM
Also photo looks stunning good and a waste No good service
Avoid from no

k0h1
27-08-2022, 07:14 PM
check the weekly roster and if see u them doin 12 hour shifts everyday avoid

True, they work hard, but unfortunately will get tired without break, and service level will go down

buster
29-08-2022, 11:37 PM
Silly to bait a potential regular customer with a totally fake photo, only to have him refuse to return …

ITB
04-09-2022, 09:17 PM
Thanks for your review. I also like sally from 310. So I can understand why you want to try this G cup girl. Unfortunately, she is not like the pics.
I hope I can find some J girls with real big tits like sally

yowser
05-09-2022, 08:53 PM
When they say G Cups they meant Japanese cup size, which is equivalent to D cups in Australia, but this is something they should have explained. Now that you have been tricked once you won't go back and they lose a customer. Sometimes I wonder why shops do this or their business is so good they don't care.

A lot of Diva's girls are the same as Kyoto206, is it the same owner?

cuteguy
05-09-2022, 09:07 PM
When they say G Cups they meant Japanese cup size, which is equivalent to D cups in Australia, but this is something they should have explained. Now that you have been tricked once you won't go back and they lose a customer. Sometimes I wonder why shops do this or their business is so good they don't care.

A lot of Diva's girls are the same as Kyoto206, is it the same owner?

Yes same owner. Kyoto, Sakura and Diva are all one owner. You would have noticed the new Japanese girls moving around these three shops.

iphone
05-09-2022, 10:15 PM

Totally agree. Got burn few times in ginza and last yesterday at no 5. No more! Especially when they say short term stay, meaning crap service who cares they just want as many customers don't care you come again or not.

yowser
06-09-2022, 07:01 PM
Yes same owner. Kyoto, Sakura and Diva are all one owner. You would have noticed the new Japanese girls moving around these three shops.

Thanks for info, yeh i did notice they move around.