PDA

View Full Version : Crystal@Top39

maviouk
06-06-2012, 11:47 AM
I've been there Saturday 2th, 9pm. 3 girls showed up.
The 3 girls were pretty atractive, 2 tall and slender, the last one smaller.

I picked up Crystal for 30min. Nice body if you're into skinny girls, nice tatoos as well.
She wasn't really friendly, nor smiling. I gently asked for a 69 but she refused, and no kissing of course. She just kept saying "be a gentleman".

Overall a bad experience with no feeling at all between us. I wasted 140.-. Was it because I'm an European guy? I don't think so.

I think that was my last time in a Melbourne brothel. I can't find any GFE or just a girl who is keen to please a customer even so I consider myself being quite atractive and young.

You'd better grab a cheap flight to Sydney and enjoy a litteraly blowminding time with girls who enjoy their job (and yes, that DOES exist there)
Have you heard about 5 stars for instance? After seing Feifei or Milo you will NEVER go in a Melbourne brothel again!

hell no
06-06-2012, 06:11 PM
Sydney has mindblowing girls?? Then WTF are you doing whoring in Melbourne??.......:anger:

That's something i don't understand????????????:grimace: Wasting your money......:cry:

Fleming
08-06-2012, 07:09 AM
Totally agree that Sydney is better place to punt than Melb, with better price, more girls and service. Melb is getting worse with many places charging an extra $50 for kissing and DATY.

minifatcat
09-06-2012, 03:43 AM
Its the strict policing of the law here that is not helping.:cry:

nightcat
10-06-2012, 02:47 PM
MFC, you are not wrong. The level of service at 39 and 59 have not been that great recently for the charge .. the receptions are not that friendly too. I was also greatly disappointed during recent visits. These 2 shops used to have great services when the thai's were around..

hell no
14-06-2012, 06:09 PM
Since when did 39 tope and 59 york have thai girls around??

i still have no problems receiving good services from these 2 shops, it's just that the girls have gone downhill in terms of looks... Some of the girls who worked there (39 and 59) are so ugly that i would rather just punch them in da face..... Cop a good beating from me and they'll look alot better... Fuck me, I'm going to hell again.........

nightcat
14-06-2012, 10:27 PM
Safe your breath hell no.. the operators will suffer coz dudes like us will not be spending there if they do not improve .. I like to see some new operators to teach them a lesson then they will really shit themselves

ayamjantan
16-06-2012, 01:32 PM
I've been there Saturday 2th, 9pm. 3 girls showed up.
The 3 girls were pretty atractive, 2 tall and slender, the last one smaller.

I picked up Crystal for 30min. Nice body if you're into skinny girls, nice tatoos as well.
She wasn't really friendly, nor smiling. I gently asked for a 69 but she refused, and no kissing of course. She just kept saying "be a gentleman".

Overall a bad experience with no feeling at all between us. I wasted 140.-. Was it because I'm an European guy? I don't think so.

I think that was my last time in a Melbourne brothel. I can't find any GFE or just a girl who is keen to please a customer even so I consider myself being quite atractive and young.

You'd better grab a cheap flight to Sydney and enjoy a litteraly blowminding time with girls who enjoy their job (and yes, that DOES exist there)
Have you heard about 5 stars for instance? After seing Feifei or Milo you will NEVER go in a Melbourne brothel again!

this is so true..melbourne brothel should lift of their standard. if anyone had try 5 star in sydney before then you will understand why their customer keep coming back.

nightcat
16-06-2012, 07:48 PM
Agree.. that's why 5 star still existed til now but their direct competitor No.1 has been long gone .. also the prices their charge for the Sing girls speak for itself too