PDA

View Full Version : Ginza J Sayuki.quick review as she is leaving soon.

REL
22-08-2022, 12:29 AM
18 yo Japanese girl, real age! Nature full C cup beautiful boobs, perfect! 170cm tall, long leg with slim body, model figure. You might not believe it, But what i am saying is reality! Definitely worth to try!
Her attitude was nice and also she was cute, pics on website are similar to her. I was totally surprise by her perfect figure, her boobs are so beautiful and soft. Its not usual to see a slim girl with those beautiful full C cup boobs. Way better than i expected as Japanese cup size are always smaller than i thought. Besides that, her BJ skill was really good which was my second surprise. Because she is only 18 years old who should not have that much experience. She was really cooperate And willing to do anything as ordered.
I was really happy with her.

violetever
22-08-2022, 11:08 AM
Agree. I booked her a few times even though the service provided is below average but the sex was great. I am also not that into service when you are looking at a fresh young perfect body.
really sorry that she is leaving. Worth noting that she has not had one day off since 21/07. Respect!!
Hope she is coming back in the future.

REL
22-08-2022, 02:16 PM
Agree. I booked her a few times even though the service provided is below average but the sex was great. I am also not that into service when you are looking at a fresh young perfect body.
really sorry that she is leaving. Worth noting that she has not had one day off since 21/07. Respect!!
Hope she is coming back in the future.

Yes. She is working so hard