PDA

View Full Version : Other First try Miss Massage 3 Bay Street Double Bay

AHLUNGOR
22-08-2022, 01:26 PM
Person's Name : Julie

Establishment : Miss Massage Double Bay

Month/Year of Visit : August 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :3 Bay Street, Double Bay Sydney. www.missmassage.com.au

Phone : 02-8065-6708, manager: 0432-529-352

Hours of Business : 7 days 10am - 9pm

Rates : $50/30 min, $65/45 min, $80/hr - Thai massage $70/hr, Foot massage $45/30 min

Extras Cost : $50 for a clothed HJ

Services Provided This Session : handjob and a little bit of foot massage afterwards

Size/shape : petite slim, a cup not seen

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : nice place, comfortable large room, if have time for the proper massage plus extras should be good, I was only after a quickie release so no complaint - love to have the receptionist instead though..........haha

My experience/comments :

Have a chance to visit Rose Bay so thought of visiting the Jasmine massage in Double Bay and have a quickie, parked the car across the road, paid the meter and went to Jasmine, door closed and unwanted mails inside door, looks like it's closed permanently. damn !

there was a plan B though, there a Thai massage across from Jasmine and read somewhere that part 2 is possible there so walked in. typical Thai decor, no one on the desk, waited 1 minute and a good looking gal came from the back, wearing a tight top, not too busty but at least a Cee, she would do me, but she wasn't the massage girl, she asked how long I want to stay I said 30 min, she called out a Thai girl who is quite ordinary look, no tits, mid 30's, so should be experienced, I was only after a quick release, big tits would a huge bonus, but where do you find them these days ?? but not taking any chance, so I asked the Thai girl if she would provide a HJ as that all I need (speaking very quietly and softly as there were other ML and customers behind all those full curtains further into the shop. Thai said HJ only is ok (hinting no clothes off), I asked how much tip ? $50, and the 30 min massage fees is $50, so handed over 2 pineapple and the Thai girl lead me through a side glass door and we walked upstairs. there are two to three proper massage rooms on level 1, by now she told me she is Julie, and the shop has rooms upstairs and in the basement also. asked to use the bathroom, it was toilet only, no shower, there could be one as the shop is so big over 3 levels, but forgot to ask.

The massage room itself is very spacious, an oversized massage table in the middle, with side bench and comfy big sofa seat, that looks like is for foot massage as there is a foot stool in front. they don't use disposable cover there, using the traditional linens and towels. So I found the pillow, put a fresh towel over it and covering the top half of the table. it was a very cold day, so I only took my overcoat off, and got naked below bell and lay face up to wait for Julie.

She came back, look at how I was laying there and laughed, you cold ? and she turned the heater on, then she said, no massage ? I said, not today, just give me a nice handjob, she said, sure, but hand job only OK, nothing else, of course, I know.

Julie warns me about her cold hands, which is fine, as cold hands stimulate softy cock very effectively and woke him up very quickly. Just a few minutes of soft teasing and caresses to get the balls rolling (literally !!) but I could tell that she is quite experienced in handling of manhoods. I spread my legs wide open to give her the full access but unfortunately she hardly touch or brush the back door, this is one area she should really improve on, a bit of oil was applied and her action is getting more sensual and I got very close, so have to tap off and asked her to massage the surrounding areas a little to delay the ending.

So the sensual massage in the area continues, nice and enjoyable with too much excitement or pleasant surprises. and time has come and I started to pump my ass towards Julie's hand and she knows, she also speeds up and I came, unfortunately she was using the other hand to shield my shot so I couldn't see if it was a good long one, but judging my recent form, it's probably just dripping out............lol

Clean up time, Julie got a hot towel to clean the surrounding area, I used one hand to cover myself as I don't like to be wipe down by the shop towel. and they don't have those wet wipes but I have my own, so by the two of us, I have a thorough clean. still time, Julie asks if I like a head massage, I don't want to mess up my hair so I asked for a foot massage over my socks, Julie obliges and it was quite relaxing.

I let she run the rest of the show until time. got dressed and Julie stay in the room to tidy up and I walked down the stairs myself, the receptionist is gone so I picked up one of the card. surprised to see that they actually have 4 other shops in Gould St Bondi Beach, Albion St Waverley, Avoca St Randwick and Elizabeth St in Liverpool, I wonder if part 2 is freely available in all the other shops too ? other members if have been to the other Miss Massage shops please advise.

Walked out the door a fairly happy man,

Just telling it as it is.

Cheers