PDA

View Full Version : Chatswood 350 Apple - sexy Japanese chick

jethro751
22-08-2022, 02:40 PM
Called in to see Apple who is a new Japanese chick from a massage shop background now trying out the full sex shops.
I walked in and Apple is very up front and speaks perfect English and she was very friendly to say the least.
Straight into kissing and rubbing each other up and we are still fully dressed and my cock is hard already as she is a pretty hot lady.
She would be about late 20's early thirties but who cares as she is fucking hot and very willing to fuck me.
I shower and I could not get out quick enough and we are snogging again and she sits on the bed and engulfs my cock and sucks very nicely and then lays down still sucking.
She has her per pussy on full display so I lean down and start a ten minutes pussy sucking and some rimming thrown while she is still sucking my cock and balls.
She was getting more horny by the minute and then we are laying down snogging and she gets the dom and gets on top cowgirl and slowly rides my cock and her pussy is really nice and snug.
I am fucking upwards in slow strokes and hammer her a few times and she is going off mental saying how she loves me fucking her and leans down kissing me and telling me dirty talk.
"Fuck me with that big hard cock" and "you are a fuck machine" and " I want you to fuck me every morning" and all of this is really getting me very horny.
I liked looking at her hot body in the mirrors and then telling her I am her private fuck machine for her use today and then hammer her pussy again and get the sexy dirt talk again.
We then moved to side saddle and I just started slowly and she said she has not done this before and I was telling her to just relax and enjoy my cock and she was very worked up.
Grabbing balls and telling me that it was very nice feeling and not to stop and then she is vibrating and cumming again and this would be the third time I think from the shuddering.
I stayed side saddle and was really enjoying it and went fast a few times and she is crying out each time telling me she wants me as a regular.
I then said I will get on top and do some missionary as time was getting closer to the hour and just went slow making love with heaps of kissing and then I told her I am going to fuck her hard and cum and she nodded.
I hammered that pussy and we both came in a shuddering orgasm and fuck that felt good.
We cleaned up and had a kiss goodbye.
Apple told me she lived in Japan and is half Chinese and Japanese mix.
She is a really great chick to meet and I told the manager to try to keep her there and look after her as she will be a regular for me.