Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 22 Brodie St, Rydalmere

Phone : 0420 466388

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $230/60min Diamond

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : LFK, 69, face-sitting, mish

Size/shape : Quite pretty, short (as per description), trimmed bush, petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese - Her english is not great for conversation

Value for money/recommend? : A good session but probably would have been satisfied with gold or standard service

My experience/comments :

Decided to see Lala on a whim. I had seen her a few years ago and had a bad experience but I felt like a punt and I knew she was attractive.

Her attitude was as I remembered, a bit of a tsundere type personality. Our session began with a shower together, standard part of Diamond service, with nothing particularly standing out. Afterwards we hopped into bed and she began licking and teasing my nipple to get my little brother standing and ready for action. Instead of a cat bath she went straight for a BBBJ, which was good - no teeth, good suction, overall you can tell she has experience and she knows her stuff.

After a great suck I decided to DATY, which she was open to but she appeared a little sensitive. She really didn't want me playing with her clit and getting her going, which was a bit of a turn off but that's ok because not every WL is into it. Shortly after this she initiated missionary position and enjoyed a hard pounding and moaned until I came.

Massage was pretty decent although she could have gone a bit harder. I realised later that I should have asked for that and had my phone handy to translate my english into chinese.

Round 2 of sex was much the same and fairly routine. Despite the tsundere attitude you can feel the experience in her BBBJ and sex. She might not be for everyone but overall my experience was better than before.

BBBJ - 8/10
Massage - 7/10
Attitude - 7/10
Sex - 8/10

Overall - 7.5/10