PDA

View Full Version : Question Any Massage Place at Double Bay

Crazyjoe1
25-08-2022, 04:45 PM
Hi guys, I realised both Jasmine's and massage place in Cosmopolitan are closed. Do you guys know any other shop that is still operating at Double Bay?

Spanishseeker
26-08-2022, 11:00 AM
Miss Massage is a legit place but clothed HJ on offer same in Bondi be polite

sydney_guy
26-08-2022, 12:40 PM
Hi guys, I realised both Jasmine's and massage place in Cosmopolitan are closed. Do you guys know any other shop that is still operating at Double Bay?

There is a Happy Ending massage place in Knox Lane... upstairs, over No 18. Look up from the corner on Knox Lane and Cross St, and you'll see it.

Crazyjoe1
26-08-2022, 01:02 PM
Thanks mate. That's what I heard too, but when I went there and asked for b2b massage, they said no. I guess it's just for clothes on, no touching HJ.

wwl
27-08-2022, 01:24 PM
There is one at Rushcutters Bay, but man this corner of Sydney is in dire need of attention we need a local deeper down New South Head Road.

Crazyjoe1
30-08-2022, 03:43 PM
There is a Happy Ending massage place in Knox Lane... upstairs, over No 18. Look up from the corner on Knox Lane and Cross St, and you'll see it.

Mate, went to check out the place today. The only ML is a old Chinese Lady in her 50s...she needs to fking pay me for touching her.... this area truly needs some attention