PDA

View Full Version : Kyoto206 J Hinata. disappointed

REL
26-08-2022, 07:31 PM
Read a good review about J Tomo, Then decided to see Hinata as she looks better than Tomo in website. Man, wanna killed myself when i first saw Hinata at room. Totally different person from the website, just c cup boobs not E cup, sorry to be misbehavior, But still want to say she is a little ugly in my eyes. Super disappointed as a boobsman to get a C cup girl not a E cup as expected. Besides that, big belly which looks bigger than her boobs. lol And she didn't trimmed under, i don't like it.

I have just finished my shower while waiting for her to show up, But she still insisted to have another shower together, which just make me feel more terrible as i really don't want to waste time in shower. Especially, she didn't provide any special service during shower.

All right, no kissing, just focus on licking my nipples, why??? Short time BJ. Then wave her boobs in front of me. Man! Why her boobs smelly? We just finished shower...

That should be enough for a review, really don't recommend.
I believe Kyoto, sakura and Diva body tone are under same owner as they share girls with each other, the most important thing is their PS is really really good. I have to give a thumb to this guy.
I can't say Ginza is the best, buy compare with Kyoto, Ginza might be better. Kyoto has better facilities now but still a lot to be improved. Such as the website, need to show us what she can/cant do, We need more information about the girl before booking.

BTW 300/hr, damn

dt333
28-08-2022, 07:16 AM

REL
28-08-2022, 04:02 PM
Another victim of Kyoto's photoshopping ninja skills. If enough people boycott their shops maybe they'll learn not to deceive punters.

Will not visit those 3 shops again. Totally waste time

k0h1
28-08-2022, 04:31 PM
It’s true the guy who do the photoshopping has skills! Making them look good but unfortunately make punters disappointed..