PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Rainbow a real treat

Creeper
06-06-2012, 11:54 AM
Feeling a little nostalgic with reading some of the latest reports on Ginza decided to swing on by to see Wilson and capture some of that old TC now Ginza magic.

Up to the new digs and I will say at this early stage a lot better then the old crap hole that passed for an establishment some months back.

Into the room with the ensuite which was a good start, (no curtain room for me this time thank god) and the only girl on the go at that time was a lovely service driven lass by the name of rainbow.

I would say early 30's a little plumpish compared to most other Asian girls on offer but as stated previously mentioned what she lacks in looks she makes up in service.Plus I like them with a little meat on the bones, "more cushion for pushin" as the saying goes.

After swinging into the room all dressed up in the teddy with stocking and suspenders (my favourite look, just gets you staright into the mood), this volumptious beauty starts in with the DFK right from the starters gun. I do like a good pash and I must admit this girl provides one of the best I have had for some time.

It took me a good 5-10 mins as we stood there in the bathroom doorway feeling each other up and swapping spit in the best way how before I got into the shower. The anticipation was at an all time high, you know that great feeling before a punt that this is going to be frikin great!

Finaly jumped into the nice clean shower and come out to find her sitting on the edge of the bed, with her legs spread wide playing with herself. You gotta love a chick like that, a real go getter and not afraid to play with or the part.

Lots of cooing and moaning while she was running her fingers in and out of her pussy while was I quickly finished drying myself up, then it was straight down onto hands and knees for me while I ran my tongue all over that already wet pussy.

After a good 5mins of playing down there I was well and trully ready to receive some of that attention myself so up I got and proceeded to fill her mouth for the next 10mins.

She was all first class in that department and for the first time in a long time was willing to forgo the main event and just fill that mouth with the contents of my goody bag.

To her creadit we had a few more minutes to go and she put on a show of being dissapointed that she didn't get a chance to be fucked but I am one of those blokes that finds it really hard to back up without some kind of layover so it was back into the shower for me.

In general I like the new place and the service I received will make it a definite for me in the return visit stakes.

Price not to bad, just a 100 smakers for30 min of my time, the whole experience had me leaving the premises with a good old smile on the dial and already thinking of when it would be good time to return.

Travelmate
06-06-2012, 12:25 PM
good report for just a 100 smakers!
haha!