PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville C Queen

neighbourhood_lao_wang
27-08-2022, 11:06 AM
One look at her profile and you’ll know why I (or any guy for that matter) will be interested in seeing her. If that’s what you’re after, solid session. For her price point, in my opinion, very good value.

Photo is real, and profile is legit.

Face: Glam make up. long lashes. You can tell she cares a lot and puts effort into her appearance. I personally found it very attractive. Could be mid to late 20s. honestly couldn’t tell at all with this girl.

Body: just look at the photos/profile. Tall slim leggy can confirm all legit. Prefers her boobs getting squeezed.

Attitude: very friendly, English is almost perfect, very eager to please. She will open up a lot more if you compliment her. I said I liked her English voice and she was very happy to hear this.

Service: experienced. Started me off in prone position, catbath into dd. Solid bbbj, good friction and does that head twist trick that for some reason every c girl knows how to do. Good DFK, no problems there. Tried mish, cg, doggy, wasn’t too much FOAM which is awesome. During DATY, I like to massage the girl’s legs, Queen said that was very good for her. Also she said my tongue is very soft so DATY feels good, gave my ego a boner.

I am turtle, very slow. Didn’t finish in this session. When I know I will see the girl again, I have no urgency to finish (so none of myself furiously jerking my own dick for a CIM), but she was very proactive and eager to get me there, unfortunately ran out of time. I am unfazed. I will see her again.

Edited to say: I saw her for 1hr

DFKGuy
27-08-2022, 03:16 PM
The C girl curse has been broken!! Approved Lao?

neighbourhood_lao_wang
27-08-2022, 03:42 PM
The C girl curse has been broken!! Approved Lao?

Yessir. So many c girls see that I can speak Chinese and service level dips but not this girl.

Beitahan
27-08-2022, 09:42 PM
Another beautiful review awesome
Saw her on traditional uniform looks amazingly
Nice lady

Thanks for sharing bro

devin.moo
30-10-2022, 12:35 PM
C Queen looks sweet with artistic talents
Thanks for sharing bro