PDA

View Full Version : Other Croydon Palace - Anna

Roj
28-08-2022, 08:01 PM
Anna. Yum! Late 20s (?). Filipina. Soft skin. C cup boobs. Slim & tight figure. Dark eyes. Flirty.

She's been on my radar for awhile. The planets aligned today, and I made an hour booking with her this morning.

Lots of post-shower teasing with assjob & pussy slide while I'm standing behind her. Light lip & neck kissing with lots of roaming hands, still standing, and then I ask if I can dine at the Y. She loves it. I love it! It's my favourite place for my mouth & tongue to be - the textures, taste - like eating a piece of exotic fruit!

She asks to return the favour, and it's on with the raincoat. Great BJ! Lots of deep-throat, suction & lots of teasing with tongue flicking on my knob with cheeky eye contact.

But I wanna fuck, so Anna mounts me, and it's a slow sensual ride! We go through a few positions and I can't hold out!

Anna offers a massage (very relaxing, very thorough - she could definitely do this for a living), and lots of easy-going chat about a range of subjects.

She offers round 2, but I think those days are long gone for me (maybe later in the afternoon, but not within the hour), so we continue the massage & chat.

Will I return? Absolutely!

www.219croydon.com.au

Dude
28-08-2022, 11:42 PM
Anna is an absolute stunner and definitely pleasing :) her curves are to die for

Angelina would be similar one if you want to try different lady next (Fiji Indian).

Roj
28-08-2022, 11:51 PM
Angelina would be similar one if you want to try different lady next (Fiji Indian).

Agreed! Angelina is fantastic, too!
http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?104784-Croydon-Palace-Angelina

aznanon
02-09-2022, 05:07 PM
Do either Angelina or Anna do BBBJ? or is it always CBJ? is the cost different if they do BBBJ?

Dongaz
02-09-2022, 05:31 PM
Do either Angelina or Anna do BBBJ? or is it always CBJ? is the cost different if they do BBBJ?

Anna does BBBJ for extra $50

aznanon
02-09-2022, 05:36 PM
Anna does BBBJ for extra $50

Ah thanks for the intel, that's a bit steep but probably will cough it up at the time haha