PDA

View Full Version : Question ML That'll crack your spine?

xolent
01-09-2022, 10:45 PM
Anyone recommend a ML that does decent spine cracking? At times I'd almost rather a good spine cracking rather than a part 2 but both would be even better haha

Sher1888
01-09-2022, 10:58 PM
Jenny stanmore 200.But barely works now so Kiki same place.

xolent
01-09-2022, 11:07 PM
Thanks I'll have to look them up!

woods23
01-09-2022, 11:33 PM
Ice at Summerville. One of the best out there i was sored for few days feel light as a feather. Part 2 is full of tricks too.

jfoldbar
02-09-2022, 04:40 AM
be careful doing that shit. people have died on the table

dt333
02-09-2022, 10:16 AM
Just go to a Chiro, qualified, cheaper with health rebates

j_highrolla
02-09-2022, 03:57 PM
Is this the same thai ice that use to work at five dock ? Tall girl

woods23
02-09-2022, 05:13 PM
Is this the same thai ice that use to work at five dock ? Tall girl

No..she Chinese from near Sichuan quite tall . She has the strong fingers...if u need a strong sport massage Ice is highly recommended. She also do legit massage in China before come here. She is no1 girl for massage in SV !..if you like prostate massage she can do that to:)
Plus she also have a very happy attitude

03-09-2022, 01:16 AM
Try Bola at Sakura in Smithfield.

Sibon
03-09-2022, 02:14 AM

Fatality on a two-hole massage table is even greater. Many have perished under such extreme stimulation.

1inchguy
03-09-2022, 12:06 PM

I remember reading something about that but unsure if it's legit.

I do love a back crack but only if it's done properly cause I am scared it may to serious injury.

My first time having my back cracked, I saw this Thai girl Mango that worked at Leabon lane long time ago. She doesn't work there anymore. But she was actually standing on my back. I thought that only happens in movies. Now the room/ceiling is not made for those so I can hear her touching the ceiling. The pressure felt so good, back was cracking, pressure was relieving, air was just rushing out of my lungs.

This pretty much got me addicted to hard messages.
I end up seeing another Thai girl, she's chubby and she uses her knees instead and she injured my rib. While she was on her knees on my back she lifted her self up then landed down hard and it fucked up my rib. Wouldnt say it broke but I think she damaged the intercostal muscles around the rib area cause everytime I breathe felt sharp pain..

Daitowha
03-09-2022, 12:45 PM
Try Bola at Sakura in Smithfield.

More info please, thanks

jfoldbar
03-09-2022, 06:27 PM
I remember reading something about that but unsure if it's legit.

many people have died or been screwed for a long time from this. myself included. from massage girls or from chiros.(they arent any better). its like russian roulette.

xolent
03-09-2022, 09:28 PM
Hmm yeah on second thought it'd be awkward if it had made the news headlines

J3ffrey
05-09-2022, 05:10 PM
Just go to a Chiro, qualified, cheaper with health rebates

I second that, better to be safe.

jfoldbar
05-09-2022, 06:46 PM
I second that, better to be safe.

chiros are not safe. far from it in fact. go to physio.

hatter
05-11-2022, 10:50 AM
Jenny at 200 stanmore definitely gives the back a good crack

ColesBag
05-11-2022, 02:14 PM
Back cracking freaks me out. However Ariya @ Rhodes will give you a very hard massage as I see her for that.

Hung-wolf
05-11-2022, 03:35 PM
Jenny at 200,
Cara at grand Deluxe Earlwood,
Monika and Lily at 187a Drummoyne,
Barbie at 208

These names only I can think at the moment.

CanberraGuy
06-11-2022, 01:46 AM
To be fair, a chiropractor in Australia has done 5 years of uni.
Do I believe in the whole chrio schtick? yes and no.

I think they deal with the the immediate issue whilst a physio helps in the long term.

By all means go to a chiro, get some relief, I'd say go to a physio after that if you have an actual issue. I haven't met many decent physio who tries to get you to come back multiple times a week.

AJJ
14-11-2022, 11:45 AM
I got a great one on the Central Coast but legitimate thai massage shop with no extra. Actually feel better after her crack than from Chiro.... Totally trust this ML as I have been having regular massage off her for 8 years now! I just jump on the bed and she picks out every sore spot on my body without me even mentioning it.Hope she never quits massage

DayMan69
14-11-2022, 12:42 PM
Try Mika at 200 Stanmore. She's had Thai massage training so the massage is good and she can crack your back. She can do firm if you ask.

Nelly69
14-11-2022, 02:47 PM
Kimi at 227 Broadway does back cracking, she is pretty popular though, have to book ahead.

Leslie75
14-11-2022, 03:01 PM
Tried Bella at Lalabells South Granville, I almost give up part 2 just by enjoying her legit massage 😝

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?110702-Bella%92s-Italian-Lesson

Fred Flintstone
15-11-2022, 06:36 AM
chiros are not safe. far from it in fact. go to physio.

Correct. Chiro is not really a legit profession. Ever wondered why chiros are not part of the hospital/ healthcare rehab system?

Physio and back stretching exercises are the way to go. Lots of free lessons on YouTube

madness123
21-11-2022, 10:08 PM
Listen to Fred, see a physio, chiro is gypsy mumbo jumbo. Just type in chiropractor wiki and decide for yourself

cheekypineapple50
23-11-2022, 08:35 PM
Ice at Summerville. One of the best out there i was sored for few days feel light as a feather. Part 2 is full of tricks too.

Have to agree with this. Ice is a lot of fun and was a unique session with prostate massage. Would recommend.

the big Z
24-01-2023, 11:22 PM
Kimi at 227 Broadway does back cracking, she is pretty popular though, have to book ahead.

can confirm. I must have got lucky with my booking.

I don't see many reviews for her so wondering if people are keeping her to themselves.

AHLUNGOR
25-01-2023, 09:18 AM
Anyone recommend a ML that does decent spine cracking? At times I'd almost rather a good spine cracking rather than a part 2 but both would be even better haha

Spine cracking by a chiropractor is called adjusting, it’s done in two stages , firstly you lay on your side on a low bench or table the Chiropractor placed you in the right position with your legs and hips and pressed down on your hips, one side first then you turn around and do the other side.

Then you get to a machine, standing vertically with your whole body tight against all the paddings on the machine . Then the machine will be adjusted to a horizontal position like on a massage table . The chiropractor asked you to take some deep breathe while he placed his hands on your lower back, with one big breathing out he will press down to adjust your lower spine, once or twice and he can hear clearly your back’s cracking noise and you feel like a new person, you whole body feels lighter. Then you sit on a chair and he’ll give you a few minutes of neck and shoulder massage to complete the session.

I have done this a few times a year for a very long time.

And in between I would either go to see Candy (with back walking and light stretches) at VIP Pyrmont and 518 Kent St or Yuki at Bondi for the proper one hour massage which will ease the tightness and sore back.

It ain’t cheap but if your body needs it, it’s gonna be fixed.

Good luck

Cheers

Sher1888
25-01-2023, 11:50 AM
Spine cracking by a chiropractor is called adjusting, it’s done in two stages , firstly you lay on your side on a low bench or table the Chiropractor placed you in the right position with your legs and hips and pressed down on your hips, one side first then you turn around and do the other side.

Then you get to a machine, standing vertically with your whole body tight against all the paddings on the machine . Then the machine will be adjusted to a horizontal position like on a massage table . The chiropractor asked you to take some deep breathe while he placed his hands on your lower back, with one big breathing out he will press down to adjust your lower spine, once or twice and he can hear clearly your back’s cracking noise and you feel like a new person, you whole body feels lighter. Then you sit on a chair and he’ll give you a few minutes of neck and shoulder massage to complete the session.

I have done this a few times a year for a very long time.

And in between I would either go to see Candy (with back walking and light stretches) at VIP Pyrmont and 518 Kent St or Yuki at Bondi for the proper one hour massage which will ease the tightness and sore back.

It ain’t cheap but if your body needs it, it’s gonna be fixed.

Good luck

Cheers

Yuki at Bondi, which shop?

AHLUNGOR
25-01-2023, 12:27 PM
Yuki at Bondi, which shop?

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Shop 1, 158 Bondi Road Bondi Junction 02-9387-3696 and 0406-021-885

08-02-2023, 12:56 PM
Just had one of the deepest back cracks of my life at Smithfield Sakura. Book with Thai girl Ashley.

AR in private

Fred Flintstone
09-02-2023, 09:15 AM
The Thai MLs at ANT Massage in Milsons Point will all walk on your back and crack your spine. They know what they’re doing.

Place is fully legit though, and you gotta keep your jocks on. Don’t even think about extras

priapus1966
09-02-2023, 07:29 PM
Doctors in UK and OZ say Chiro is Mumbo Jumbo, but in the USA it is a requirement in many med schools for Doctors to learn the basics. Guess you have to find someone you can trust. Linda at Raintree in Eastwood does a good Hard Massage and they are kitted out with overhead bars for back walking. They have several ML's with clinical standard massage skills.

Massagecreep
13-04-2023, 06:31 PM
There was a Thai girl at the Chinese massage place in Randwick - she would walk on your back! Great massage and reasonable Part 2