PDA

View Full Version : No 5 Marrickville V Kate - Waste of money

neroo
03-09-2022, 10:55 AM
I'm reluctant to post a negative review for the girl's sake but when it's terrible I will so that others will not waste their money. First of all her photos are not an accurate representation of her. What you actually get is a pudgy lady that I'd estimate to be in her late 30's. Ok I get it, they need to promote a girl so they need to embellish the photos on the website, but n5 should do a better job of giving their regular customers a better description during the booking process. Over the phone they said she was 24 and the the pictures are of her:/ So looks aside maybe she can make it up in service. Nope. Long story short, she is one of those wl who counts time, urges you to come quick and doesn't allow all but one position. I left with time still on the clock.

Meng
03-09-2022, 11:32 AM
Fuck man that sucks. Thanks for taking one for the team. I'll add her on my list of girls to avoid.

Aussieguyinsf
03-09-2022, 11:33 AM
I'm reluctant to post a negative review for the girl's sake but when it's terrible I will so that others will not waste their money. First of all her photos are not an accurate representation of her. What you actually get is a pudgy lady that I'd estimate to be in her late 30's. Ok I get it, they need to promote a girl so they need to embellish the photos on the website, but n5 should do a better job of giving their regular customers a better description during the booking process. Over the phone they said she was 24 and the the pictures are of her:/ So looks aside maybe she can make it up in service. Nope. Long story short, she is one of those wl who counts time, urges you to come quick and doesn't allow all but one position. I left with time still on the clock.

That doesn’t sound like No 5 level service. Did you say something on the way out?

OneandDone
03-09-2022, 12:41 PM
thanks for toftt. there is a shortage of quality v girls here and there certainly is demand.

aznanon
03-09-2022, 12:44 PM
Always appreciated when someone gives us a warning on girls to avoid, it's not ideal when the service is subpar and understandably the girls can have bad days or a bad customer but attitude and misleading pics are always a downer

neighbourhood_lao_wang
03-09-2022, 01:14 PM
what a shame. thanks for toftt

Labia Vortex
03-09-2022, 01:52 PM
Marrickville 5 are notorious for this
Never book sight unseen with these guys
Line up only

booty_duty
03-09-2022, 02:14 PM
I actually saw her the other day for a 30min session and whilst I admit she's no spring chicken, she's not fugly either.

When I saw her, she had quite a positive attitude and was very accomodating in terms of length of time spent with the foreplay and the fucking itself.

Managed cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and finished in missionary in her tight puss, so yeah, I guess YMMV.

cuteguy
03-09-2022, 04:44 PM
Marrickville 5 are notorious for this
Never book sight unseen with these guys
Line up only

Yes line ups are the best but when guys are horny to book girls before seeing them in person, it sure makes it difficult to walk in and make a booking on the spot.

xolent
03-09-2022, 09:37 PM
that's rough - thanks for the heads up

neroo
04-09-2022, 12:35 PM
I gave them feedback right after and all they said was sorry you had a bad experience with her.

neroo
04-09-2022, 12:43 PM
I actually saw her the other day for a 30min session and whilst I admit she's no spring chicken, she's not fugly either.

When I saw her, she had quite a positive attitude and was very accomodating in terms of length of time spent with the foreplay and the fucking itself.

Managed cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy and finished in missionary in her tight puss, so yeah, I guess YMMV.

Man she’s really old, has a c section scar, and pussy was not tight…