This is second time happened to me
Wonder how common this is with sex change workers in brothels

tpol
06-09-2022, 11:41 PM
What did it feel like? Was it different to a normal woman

Seafood
07-09-2022, 05:42 AM

Different mainly in that in my head; I was thinking that this was a she/ he. Pussy was not as tight as one would like, also as mentioned not wet, needed lubing. I sense she also noticed my suspicion.
Will be extra careful booking thais from now, booked this one from pics

youngheart
07-09-2022, 11:33 AM
Different mainly in that in my head; I was thinking that this was a she/ he. Pussy was not as tight as one would like, also as mentioned not wet, needed lubing. I sense she also noticed my suspicion.

Maybe you should drop the link & details here for all the LB checkers to pass judgement ?
Even if she isn't I sure they can confirm or deny all your suspicions !!

Azninvasion85
07-09-2022, 03:38 PM
The pussy isn't going to get wet if they aren't aroused.

beta101
07-09-2022, 04:03 PM
Yikes I think I just did a bloke
Thai girl/boy
Was suspicious when close up view of pussy
Fiv not wet at all
And feet looked a bit bony or not feminine
Otherwise could pass as girl

Which shop bro and it name? Pm me bro if it's too sensitive. Thanks

beta101
07-09-2022, 04:03 PM

Feels like rape. Self funded rape lol

tpol
07-09-2022, 10:24 PM
The finger gspot test

dannyboy
07-09-2022, 10:29 PM
Go with the flow, enjoy...

Mike_23
08-09-2022, 07:28 AM
Had one in kogoarah massage shop. Box felt artificial

tpol
08-09-2022, 03:59 PM
Can you explain what artificial means?
Like a fleshlight?

bummer
09-09-2022, 11:27 AM
Yikes I think I just did a bloke
Thai girl/boy
Was suspicious when close up view of pussy
Fiv not wet at all
And feet looked a bit bony or not feminine
Otherwise could pass as girl

Probably more common than some think.
If you enjoyed it, savour it.
If you didn't, tough, move on.
Its all part of punting.

If you want to be nice to others, you could indicate who and where so they can avoid or try as seems fit.

cuteguy
09-09-2022, 12:23 PM
The shops should be checking the gender of their girls rather than assuming it's a girl or being silent on the gender issue. I recall one manager at one well known shop advised that he checked their passports to confirm their age and gender status.

dannyboy
09-09-2022, 04:40 PM
The shops should be checking the gender of their girls rather than assuming it's a girl or being silent on the gender issue. I recall one manager at one well known shop advised that he checked their passports to confirm their age and gender status.

That sounds like an invasion of privacy, most shops probably won't go down that path

GoldfishMan
10-09-2022, 05:48 PM

Extremely different bro. The composition of muscles inside the female vagina is completely different from a fake one. I reckon the only people who can get off fucking one of them are those that either had a fetish for LBs to begin with, or the LB was so “well made” that her outward appearance was knockout enough to get you over the line. Some of them look really hot, implants all over the place to give them all the right curves but with long limbs.

GoldfishMan
10-09-2022, 05:58 PM

Bro, don’t think you can completely avoid them if you only exclude Thais. Some of them know that people are avoiding Thais due to this, so they now pose as other nationalities instead. I was conned by one posing as a J girl. I immediately knew she wasn’t a Jap because she just threw out all sorts of stupid inappropriate Japanese phrases taken from JAVs at all the wrong situations. Guess she thought the act was just to say some Japanese words, the John wouldn’t know what it means. Was laughable, embarrassing to even be there.

Labia Vortex
10-09-2022, 07:15 PM
The feminism of Lady Boys varies....some are just too male
Two girls... Adriana and Kate...from E & B are glamours
Both adept at hiding their cocks
Both great little fucks
Now off the bucket list
Not everyone's deal...

rooter
10-09-2022, 07:49 PM
I am pretty sure I have never fucked a ladyboy/trans/post op etc but I may have without knowing it. It's entirely possible.
But I am not losing sleep over whether I fucked what at the time I thought was a very attractive woman but actually once was a dude.
That's just punting :)

dannyboy
11-09-2022, 02:12 PM
I welcome it........

1inchguy
11-09-2022, 03:23 PM
I wouldn't go looking for one but if opportunity presented itself I won't refuse

halfway
12-09-2022, 12:47 PM
If they have gone all out and had there cock removed then I would class them as female and wouldn't bother me if they looked good. If they still have a cock then I consider them still male and would not go there.

beta101
12-09-2022, 10:21 PM
If they have gone all out and had there cock removed then I would class them as female and wouldn't bother me if they looked good. If they still have a cock then I consider them still male and would not go there.

Stop hating on trans

suka02
12-09-2022, 11:53 PM
That sounds like an invasion of privacy, most shops probably won't go down that path

Mate! it’s sickening coming from a straight guy. Why cunt these LB be honest upfront of their title? it’s not about privacy but makes me vomit. imagine they go into Female change room? isn’t that privacy of women? i dont classify LB as women but born as Male.

cuteguy
13-09-2022, 12:37 AM
Females are born with 2 X chromosomes. Males are born with an X and Y chromosome. Removing a penis and testicles won't change their biological features. They're still male with X and Y chromosomes.

asiafever
13-09-2022, 09:26 AM
We've had this conversation before and it's not that simple. You can have XXY for example, it is called Klinefelter Syndrome and as many as 1 in 500 males have it. There is XYY as well. There is also Swyer syndrome where each cell has an x and a y chromosome but the external genitalia, and some internal structures, are female. The old "XX is female XY is male" line is outdated.
On the subject of trans entering female bathrooms, the vast majority of women are far more accepting than the males seem to be, and if they don't have a problem with it then really I don't see why we should.

asiafever
13-09-2022, 09:28 AM
https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/swyer-syndrome/

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/klinefelter-syndrome/symptoms-causes/syc-20353949

https://rarediseases.org/rare-diseases/xyy-syndrome/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3909519/

asiafever
13-09-2022, 09:36 AM
Honestly there is plenty of information out there, if trans is not for you, just say it's not for you, I'm not particularly interested myself, BUT don't hide behind outdated thinking and stereotypes that have been scientifically disproven.
If footballers like Dean Laidley, who was tough as nails and would have put most of you through a brick wall on a football field, can come out as trans and be accepted by the majority of his former team mates and opponents, then I really don't see why others have a problem...

asam46
13-09-2022, 11:18 AM
I don’t know any ladyboys or any post op transgender women, but I’d be surprised if they thought of themselves as men. Women aren’t always wet, not every vagina is going to feel amazing for you, some women don’t have wide hips, and sometimes sex with a stranger is crap. Be respectful of whoever is sharing their time and their body with you. Avoiding all Thai women because you fear you might be kissing someone who other people used to think was a man is just silly.

halfway
13-09-2022, 12:50 PM
Honestly there is plenty of information out there, if trans is not for you, just say it's not for you, I'm not particularly interested myself, BUT don't hide behind outdated thinking and stereotypes that have been scientifically disproven.
If footballers like Dean Laidley, who was tough as nails and would have put most of you through a brick wall on a football field, can come out as trans and be accepted by the majority of his former team mates and opponents, then I really don't see why others have a problem...

This is what I don't get. Dean still has a cock and fucks his girlfriend with his cock.But wants to be accepeted as a Women ??? If he cut off his dick and got a Vagina, had sex with men then I can understand. But as he is, I say he is a man who like to dress up as a women.....

tpol
13-09-2022, 04:34 PM
Whats rhe wide hips reference?do wide hipped girls feel different.

Most pussies to me feel the same with the occasional one that is different.

asiafever
13-09-2022, 05:51 PM
I met Dean earlier this year in a bar in Hua Hin Thailand.
Hard to meet a happier nicer person, relaxed and happy in themselves with their hard life decisions.

She/He was in a no judgement place, finally it seemed living life as wanted.

Awesome. Figured out who they are and are going about living their happiest life. What anyone else thinks is irrelevant.

GoldfishMan
14-09-2022, 07:21 AM
I personally have nothing against them. I just can't make myself desire them, that's all.

In both my encounters with them, I never asked for my money back once I realised she was a post-op. I tried to make it work, but it's impossible. The same as asking me to fuck a pork-chop 90 year old lady. My dick would shrivel up like a frightened turtle.

Mike_23
14-09-2022, 07:28 AM
Can you explain what artificial means?
Like a fleshlight?

hey man.

it just didnt feel like a warm, tight, wet pussy should feel. felt like a silicone mould that when you went past the lips, it was just an empty storage room lol

Hung-wolf
14-09-2022, 10:11 PM
Has anyone came across any ladyboy/ post-op ML in popular shops like (200, sbm, MAC, Drummoyne and other Popular shops?

Niisato
02-01-2023, 03:05 PM
Yes - Mali Mali in Chatswood have TS in disguise.

Turned up today, was asked 'female' or 'male'? Asked for female and told to wait 5 minutes for new girl to return from lunch.

I nude up on the table, she arrives and when I flip I can see she's a TS.

Got up and left.

Fred Flintstone
02-01-2023, 03:18 PM
I fkn hate them

JohnJones
02-01-2023, 06:28 PM
Yes - Mali Mali in Chatswood have TS in disguise.

Turned up today, was asked 'female' or 'male'? Asked for female and told to wait 5 minutes for new girl to return from lunch.

I nude up on the table, she arrives and when I flip I can see she's a TS.

Got up and left.

Pre-op?

I would've left in two conditions:
- Pre-op, no matter how womanly she looks
- Still looks like a male pretending to be female even if it's post-op

Only once in my punting life I banged a post-op without realising at first. She was a private without verified photos but sent me her actual photo wearing the exact same lingerie. No deep voice, silicone racks and looks very much like Southeast Asian although can't tell if she's Thai. Offered me BBFS with creampie, I was happy to take up the offer.

Only thing I can tell is different from doing DATY and BBFS with an actual woman is how the vagina feels like. The inner walls of a female vagina is usually very soft probably due to its natural properties of constant moisturization, hence the reason why many blokes experience premature ejaculations during BBFS because it feels like our dick is being stimulated by a strange sensation.

With a post-op, DATY feels different. It's like licking an outer skin minus the saltiness, meaning that the walls are rough. Even when they lube up their vagina during BBFS you feel like you're fucking an older MILF who can't get wet, it gets a little rough after a few thrusts. And I doubt they can control their Kegels to tighten their vagina.

Then again it took me no time and I creampied her. It took me a while after the visit to recollect my experience and think what if she was actually a post-op. I don't actively look out for post-op TS as I have no interest in the person's actual gender but if there's another out there who actually look like a real woman and is offering BBFS for a fair price I don't mind having another go.

I also realised that with the post-op TS, she wasn't in a rush to flush her vagina out after I creampied her. Usually many WLs who offer BBFS would normally run to the bathroom and spend several minutes trying to flush out your cum. She just wiped herself off with wet wipes and gave me a massage until time is up. I guess she was just waiting for my cum to trickle down naturally.

GoldfishMan
02-01-2023, 09:09 PM
Speaking of LBs. Was coming home from dinner and jumped into a lift with a hot looking tall, leggy Thai. Very slim with no boobs to speak of, hair dyed blonde. She was with her BF and another girl friend. I've been burnt by so many LBs with the same build and look around the City that my first thought was she must have be an LB.

So when her friend said something to her, I was expecting the reply to come with a deep voice, but no... It was the sweetest feminine voice you can imagine.

I looked closer at her and realized she's a genuine hot leggy Thai, but too late, she'd reached her floor and I missed the chance to ogle more at her! FFS, it's all so confusing!

nilhlator
02-01-2023, 09:12 PM

well??? link us the pics

rooter
02-01-2023, 09:35 PM
If you unknowingly end up with ladyboy and have a wonderful time then just see it as the punting gods giving you something you would never have willingly chosen.
They have forced you out of your narrow box and given you something different and wonderful.
Sometimes to have to be dragged kicking and screaming to ecstasy, nirvana, joy, bliss, epiphany etc.
Relax. It doesn't make you a poof.
Enjoy!

Abracadabra
02-01-2023, 10:49 PM
This is not new
Tudor Court one night back in the 80s
This gorgeous creature was just not quite right
So I asked…the response … please don’t tell anyone
So I didn’t… until now
Best tits… best BBBJ… chalked it up to experience
Red and Black Lingerie got me in

Well that's let the cat out of the bag LV!

ditchtheboss
02-01-2023, 11:00 PM
Just putting it out there for those boys who have had intimacy with a ladyboy after the transition. One of the techniques employed, and I believe is the prevailing practice, is to use skin and tissue from her own penis to construct the vagina.

Look it up but beware of the images if you can’t cope.

So there you go, you fucked a penis. Happy New Year 🤣🤣🤣🤣

GoldfishMan
03-01-2023, 02:30 AM
Just putting it out there for those boys who have had intimacy with a ladyboy after the transition. One of the techniques employed, and I believe is the prevailing practice, is to use skin and tissue from her own penis to construct the vagina.

So there you go, you fucked a penis. Happy New Year 🤣🤣🤣🤣

They use everything from the penis to the scrotum. I think the scrotum skin is used to make the outer labia. But you're spot on bro, it is essentially fucking another dick.

In my 1 encounter with a post op where I went through the sesh to completion, I twigged within the first 1 minute of stepping into the room that she was a he. I immediately asked for and finished in anal.

Tarquin
03-01-2023, 08:06 AM
A giveaway is the adam’s apple, bigger hands, deeper voice and sometimes a penis.

TheManboy
03-01-2023, 09:25 AM
Agreed LBs aren't everyone's cup of tea, and it'd be better if this were disclosed beforehand.

Let people be called whatever sex they want to be.
Life is hard enough, at least let people be who they want to be.

cuteguy
03-01-2023, 12:54 PM
If you unknowingly end up with ladyboy and have a wonderful time then just see it as the punting gods giving you something you would never have willingly chosen.
They have forced you out of your narrow box and given you something different and wonderful.
Sometimes to have to be dragged kicking and screaming to ecstasy, nirvana, joy, bliss, epiphany etc.
Relax. It doesn't make you a poof.
Enjoy!

Imagine how many guys fall for ladyboys or post ops in Thailand. Some find out in the hotel. Others don't because they were intoxicated.

rooter
03-01-2023, 01:44 PM

So there you go, you fucked a penis. Happy New Year ��������

They use everything from the penis to the scrotum. I think the scrotum skin is used to make the outer labia. But you're spot on bro, it is essentially fucking another dick.

In my 1 encounter with a post op where I went through the sesh to completion, I twigged within the first 1 minute of stepping into the room that she was a he. I immediately asked for and finished in anal.

Good to hear all those precious bits are not being wasted. The world needs more recycling :)

Axeman123
03-01-2023, 02:36 PM
Imagine how many guys fall for ladyboys or post ops in Thailand. Some find out in the hotel. Others don't because they were intoxicated.YeYeah..,and for the LB the money is in the bank. "Thanks for Cumming Daaarrrrrling"

dannyboy
03-01-2023, 02:48 PM
Imagine how many guys fall for ladyboys or post ops in Thailand. Some find out in the hotel. Others don't because they were intoxicated.

Guys don't accidentally fall for ladyboys, they know exactly what they're looking for in Thailand and they go get it ..

Axeman123
03-01-2023, 03:43 PM
Guys don't accidentally fall for ladyboys, they know exactly what they're looking for in Thailand and they go get it ..I guess "any port in a storm".And to their mates back home"what people don't know..... don't hurt them.

spir55
04-01-2023, 11:02 PM
it would be good if the shop would inform the customer before hand the a ML is ladyboy.

Johnisfun1969
05-01-2023, 05:26 AM

It nearly happened with me once in Philippines and Laos. The Philippines I was on a work trip to Cebu and went to the club near the hotel. This girl was tall and with big D size tits. I started taking and in the conversation she told me she’s a LB. I still was going ahead hoping to get a bj for the experience as I am Not into anal. Walked to the hotel room. Inside the room this LB did not want me to wear a dome. I was not going to risk any infections as I read somewhere chances of STI are more in gay men. She got pushed off and left. I think I was lucky as this LB did not try to scam me.

Second time was in a bar in Laos. This is a pick up spot for WL in Vientiane. Again a tall girl with nice features and I started taking. Then some of the girls next to her had a strange laugh. I tried to ask her if she was a LB which she denied. The waiter bringing drinks confirmed for me and I had to go find another spot. What a shame as I like my girls tall and slim.

GoldfishMan
05-01-2023, 08:08 AM
I'll say, there's a higher likelihood of taller girls being LBs. It's one of the signs I look out for. Really unfortunate because I too like taller, slim and leggy girls.

Johnisfun1969
05-01-2023, 10:10 AM
I'll say, there's a higher likelihood of taller girls being LBs. It's one of the signs I look out for. Really unfortunate because I too like taller, slim and leggy girls.

Yes that’s true. I find them most attractive untill the time they start speaking. Can’t stand the coarse masculine voice coming out of a pretty girl.

One of the guys I was working with who travelled to Asia regularly also said these days there are procedures to remove the Adam’s Apple. So looking at the neck is not that reliable.

GoldfishMan
05-01-2023, 10:19 AM
Yes that’s true. I find them most attractive untill the time they start speaking. Can’t stand the coarse masculine voice coming out of a pretty girl.

One of the guys I was working with who travelled to Asia regularly also said these days there are procedures to remove the Adam’s Apple. So looking at the neck is not that reliable.

At the moment, the voice is the only outwardly visible sign we can rely on. But who knows, they might be able to overcome that eventually.

Soton
07-01-2023, 12:01 AM
There are dozens of signs if u pay attention.
My only prob with a sex change gal is that she cannot respond like someone with the original bits does.

Jireg
03-03-2023, 01:09 PM
For those who aren't sure what a hot post-op ladyboy looks like:
https://www.instagram.com/yositaofficial_24/ <-- This is a Sydney based trans. No hiding - she advertises on her instagram that she won the Miss Trans Universe in Thailand 2019.
I do not know if she is a working girl - if anyone can give me a link (private or shop), I might take a dive and let you know. I do know 100% that in various posts she is seen with at least 3 post-ops that advertise on E&B.

drifter
03-03-2023, 02:25 PM
I suppose a ladyboy would give a good blowjob. They know what excites them and in turn do the same.

Fred Flintstone
03-03-2023, 04:17 PM
For those who aren't sure what a hot post-op ladyboy looks like:
https://www.instagram.com/yositaofficial_24/ <-- This is a Sydney based trans. No hiding - she advertises on her instagram that she won the Miss Trans Universe in Thailand 2019.
I do not know if she is a working girl - if anyone can give me a link (private or shop), I might take a dive and let you know. I do know 100% that in various posts she is seen with at least 3 post-ops that advertise on E&B.

The only way they can earn the money to fund their lavish lifestyles is to sell their “pussies”. Of course she is a WL

andrewv
03-03-2023, 06:00 PM
If I’m faced with a suspected ladyboy, I’d turn her over and go anal without question.

trampslikeus55
03-03-2023, 10:26 PM
it would be good if the shop would inform the customer before hand the a ML is ladyboy.
Riverwood 256. Wednesday and Sunday
Ladyboy Lina. All up on the roster. Good luck 👍

dannyboy
08-03-2023, 02:32 PM
Would be good to see more parlours having a mix of ladies and ladyboys to choose from....

Jacxz7
08-03-2023, 04:04 PM
Artamon126, find a girl name Taiya. They don’t advertise her as ladyboy. But her body and services is memorable

CharlieM
08-03-2023, 04:34 PM
Are they both, the one at Artarmon 126 and the one at Riverwood, both pre-op or post- op Ladyboys?

Jacxz7
08-03-2023, 04:57 PM
Are they both, the one at Artarmon 126 and the one at Riverwood, both pre-op or post- op Ladyboys?
Taiya Artamon126 is post-op, she also works elsewhere but I can’t remember it on top of my head. I met her last time on Friday, but check their schedule before visit to ensure she will be there

08-03-2023, 07:28 PM
https://www.thephuketnews.com/bangla-ladyboys-touts-to-be-registered-86335.php

Interesting update. I've also heard whispers of a ladyboy crime ring in Pattaya behind robberies, dr*gging customers and running scams.

BDU
09-03-2023, 02:23 PM
Ra-el Post Op at N5M but has lived as a chick 99% of life.

paulgallen
09-03-2023, 05:44 PM

Where did you get that fact from ?

rooter
09-03-2023, 06:29 PM
everytime a "straight" dude has sex with a tranny either intentionally or by mistake it's one small step for one man but one large step for mankind. Enjoy!

Tunafish
09-03-2023, 07:38 PM
Had a fs session for the first time with a ladyboy today. Best of both worlds, they know how to give a good BJ and they do anal

bummer
10-03-2023, 04:33 PM
Taiya Artamon126 is post-op, she also works elsewhere but I can’t remember it on top of my head. I met her last time on Friday, but check their schedule before visit to ensure she will be there

I recent encountered a post-op ladyboy masseuse in the city. who was only working for a just a few days it seems. I was everything offered except her pussy which was still too new.
First time being freely offered anal by an ML. Unfortunately not even a show in the place so gave it a miss.

Went back a few day and mamsan said she was only doing a few days before moving on and was no longer there (sniff).

Raybo
10-03-2023, 05:19 PM

So she had the sex change when she was a few months old?

Sly22
10-03-2023, 06:44 PM
Artamon126, find a girl name Taiya. They don’t advertise her as ladyboy. But her body and services is memorable

Apologies for going off on a tangent, but what sort of services? Reason I ask is that I only went to 126 a couple of times and didn’t get anything beyond NHJ from I think Renee. I thought I read somewhere that the mamasan really discouraged anything more, so I never went back despite from very nice looking ladies (and LBs by the sound of it!) If the full menu is available, hopefully not just from the LB, and is not frowned upon, then I would return. It was very clean, had a shower, and felt comfortable.

warwick1
10-03-2023, 07:43 PM
Apologies for going off on a tangent, but what sort of services? Reason I ask is that I only went to 126 a couple of times and didn’t get anything beyond NHJ from I think Renee. I thought I read somewhere that the mamasan really discouraged anything more, so I never went back despite from very nice looking ladies (and LBs by the sound of it!) If the full menu is available, hopefully not just from the LB, and is not frowned upon, then I would return. It was very clean, had a shower, and felt comfortable.

Give the place a miss , it's not for you, I have been a customer from the start of my rent a woman career, not for a while now, had some great times there but the best ladies have gone except for one which I'll keep to myself it's always been just a rnt, as far as the ladyboy (dude) goes just go for it, if you want success put the hard yards in like most people........

Sly22
10-03-2023, 08:00 PM
Thanks for the reply, nope not after the LB, not my thing, it was more the shop in general. Had it confirmed, I don’t need to go back. Onward and upward

Jacxz7
10-03-2023, 09:45 PM

YMMV mate, the more you invest time and repeat customer, then you have higher chance to secure more services

BDU
13-03-2023, 03:58 PM
So she had the sex change when she was a few months old?

Tah Boleh Jadi

"as a chick" not "was a chick"

Very effeminate young lad.....

Vincent888
06-11-2023, 04:35 PM
There’s a definite market. Plenty of guys would like.

Vin
09-11-2023, 03:04 AM
Nancy 9 inch at Darlinghurst