PDA

View Full Version : Ginza Empire J LEIKA- so pretty and sexy and sweet - the PERFECT ONE HOUR GIRLFRIEND - but I wish it was more

rooter
09-09-2022, 05:33 PM
Caught up with a beautiful sexy Japanese girl today.
Her name is Leika and she is something very special.

LOOKS and BODY
Leika is from Tokyo and in her mid 20s.
Around 157cm and nice and slim and fit but still with some beautiful feminine curves.
C-cup all natural boobs, nice and firm with highly sensitive nipples.
Nice trim waist and tummy.
Small hips and sexy bum with just the right amount of meat on it.
Pretty face with a naturally sexy look (no surgery).
Not the classic cute J girl next door look – more like 80% sexy/20% cute.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
First day in Sydney but has some experience in Japan.
University graduate with a day job but supplements her income doing some WL work.
Very sweet GFE girl. Professional and experienced but always so sweet and friendly.

DFK and DATY
Lots of passionate and sensual DFK.
Shaved pussy. She assures me it’s the fashion with young women in Japan now so we should be seeing less and less bushes.
Loves DATY and responds to the tongue and fingers with 100% enthusiasm

BBBJ
Great technique combined with GFE feeling and that’s a great BBBJ combo.
Lots of saliva and swishing and slurping and swirling.

FUCKING
Nice and tight even with the lube and juices flowing.
Great fuck. Plenty of passion.

ROUND 2
Some chilling out and touchy feely stuff and then I indulged her with another round of DATY and she repaid me with a great BBBJ/HJ combo to the brink of coming and then into her inviting pussy again for doggy to the sweetest end.

OVERALL
Leika is a great girl.
Pretty face. Hot body. Great tits. Nice arse.
Perfect balance of experience and skills but still with the amateur GFE enthusiasm and passion.

neroo
10-09-2022, 12:07 AM
I'm interested but anyone else think 250/300/350 is a bit steep...

Sexkniight
10-09-2022, 12:30 AM
Wow she went up in price quick! When I saw the roster earlier I swear she was 50 less!

She also seems to be on Diva roster as well

neroo
10-09-2022, 10:08 AM
She's on syd angels as well, as Reika...

rooter
10-09-2022, 11:04 AM
Wow she went up in price quick! When I saw the roster earlier I swear she was 50 less!

She also seems to be on Diva roster as well

She's on syd angels as well, as Reika...

Thanks guys. Nice investigative work there.
Yes, that's definitely Leika on both the Diva on Sussex and Sydangels websites.
I guess she is trying a few places and deciding which one suits her best.
At Sydangels her rate is $600 for one hour and at Diva her rate is $450 for the equivalent of Ginza service DFK, BBBJ, sex, DATY, CIM etc.
She is not on the Ginza roster today, so I dunno if she will return to Ginza or not.
She is a great girl and definitely worth catching wherever you find her.

rooter
10-09-2022, 11:12 AM
Oops just noticed she is on the Ginza Empire roster again today.
Looks like she has decided to stay at Ginza.

rooter
10-09-2022, 07:16 PM
The pics on the Ginza Empire website are filtered but still pretty accurate.
But the same pics and others are also used on the Diva on Sussex website and Sydangels website with very little filter applied and are almost 100% accurate. Especially the ones on the Diva on Sussex website.
My favourite is the one in the golf buggy because Leika told me she loves playing golf and is pretty good at it and we had a little chat about golf.
K Emma is also a keen golfer.
Asian golfers are starting to dominate womens golf so I guess it must be really popular and cool for girls to play golf over there now.

hornedbeast
11-09-2022, 03:25 PM
Great to hear that untamed wild muff is no longer fashionable on the streets of Shibuya

Ns2137
11-10-2022, 12:13 AM
The pics on the Ginza Empire website are filtered but still pretty accurate.
But the same pics and others are also used on the Diva on Sussex website and Sydangels website with very little filter applied and are almost 100% accurate. Especially the ones on the Diva on Sussex website.
My favourite is the one in the golf buggy because Leika told me she loves playing golf and is pretty good at it and we had a little chat about golf.
K Emma is also a keen golfer.
Asian golfers are starting to dominate womens golf so I guess it must be really popular and cool for girls to play golf over there now.

Is Leika still around? Not on sydangel or Diva anymore.