PDA

View Full Version : Summerville Massage Canny amazing service

devin.moo
10-09-2022, 06:22 PM
I visited Canny before at Drummoyne and found her at 200 Summerville. Booked for an hour as her massage is amazingly as her extras :D:D.
Walked in, clean shop and tidy, good facilities with shower, quick rinsed and laid back while waiting. Canny recognises me, I told her that miss her service and she mentioned that away for few weeks holidays. Good chat.
Good massage strong arm with naughty teasing and she has good engagement for conversation.
The final part was amazingly with lots of teasing, natural tops, round bum and a very sensual HJ. Raincoated with nice sucking while moved her body closed by with good access. Her body was sweating.
Canny is rostered 3 days as she told me.

lam
11-09-2022, 08:04 AM
I visited Canny before at Drummoyne and found her at 200 Summerville. Booked for an hour as her massage is amazingly as her extras :D:D.
Walked in, clean shop and tidy, good facilities with shower, quick rinsed and laid back while waiting. Canny recognises me, I told her that miss her service and she mentioned that away for few weeks holidays. Good chat.
Good massage strong arm with naughty teasing and she has good engagement for conversation.
The final part was amazingly with lots of teasing, natural tops, round bum and a very sensual HJ. Raincoated with nice sucking while moved her body closed by with good access. Her body was sweating.
Canny is rostered 3 days as she told me.

Thank you for the ar. Is there part 3?

Leslie75
11-09-2022, 01:52 PM
Nice read mate
Thanks for sharing bro
Canny is one of top notch with massage and her extras service was one of the best as I experienced combo prostate g spot and amazingly cbj. Not time watcher.

Yes sweating as she work really hard 😆
Highly recommended

buster
11-09-2022, 09:17 PM
Yes, she’s a hard worker, total professional

devin.moo
16-09-2022, 01:35 AM
Thank you for the ar. Is there part 3?
I didn’t ask but part 3 is ok in the shop?

buster
16-09-2022, 01:40 AM
I didn’t ask but part 3 is ok in the shop?

Yep, at the girl’s discretion

Hennessy
16-09-2022, 09:39 AM
Canny is one of those rare ML's who can do all parts professionally. Moreover, she has a friendly demeanour and can engage in an amiable conversation about common interests in everyday life. No wonder she has a solid fan base.