PDA

View Full Version : LMH - All Thai shop

bradpitt
12-09-2022, 08:57 AM
I've been an irregular visitor to LMH Indooroopilly for a few years. I've had some poor visits with various girls that have passed through.

When I last checked the roster I noticed that it is now filled with an all Thai line up. That's interesting I though.

I made a booking (choosing my randomness method). pleasant 24 years Thai girl. range of service options available up to 3 pineapples. I took the 3P option and thoroughly enjoyed myself.

If you have been burned off here previously I feel they have an all new line-up and could be worth a re-visit.

Herpetology
12-09-2022, 09:32 AM
Shops are finding it difficult to get girls form various Asian countries.we all understand the girls work in about 4 shops in Geographical areas. Owners accept rotation of the girls attending various other shops without prejudice

harry444
12-09-2022, 11:56 AM
Never been to LMH, but do like small, slim, dark skinned Thai. Any fit that description.

SmithChips
14-09-2022, 12:59 AM
Never been to LMH, but do like small, slim, dark skinned Thai. Any fit that description.

Agree with you. Any recommendations which Thai fits that description?

bradpitt
14-09-2022, 07:02 AM

my sweet 23 yo was size 8. maybe you can message the shop on the day you want to visit and ask dress sizes.

BrisVegastafarian
15-09-2022, 06:19 PM
Thai girls have been excellent at LMH although it has been years for me.
Rare exception was new and probably left quickly as the job wasn't for them.

I actually stopped going after a south american girl basically gave 5 minutes of massage and kept walking out.
Weird. I wasn't smelly or anything I usually have a great time. Think she was grumpy I wasn't throwing lots of money at her (which I am quite happy to do).

May be a good thing for LMH as the Thai girls were always great, let down by the others.
They have solid competition in that area.

harry444
16-09-2022, 08:44 PM
How busy is the shop? Would a walk in be ok?

johnny blaze
16-09-2022, 09:27 PM
I’ve been 3 times just walk in and got straight in.

SmithChips
16-09-2022, 10:43 PM
feels like all shops are very quiet recently, have walked into most shops and there are girls avaiable all the time

bradpitt
19-09-2022, 08:18 AM
[QUOTE=BrisVegastafarian;2491455]
I actually stopped going after a south american girl basically gave 5 minutes of massage and kept walking out.
Weird. I wasn't smelly or anything I usually have a great time. Think she was grumpy I wasn't throwing lots of money at her (which I am quite happy to do).

when i read the history in the forum there was a period where South American girls were giving LMH a bad name. you would not have been the only one with crap service.

the gelding
19-09-2022, 02:40 PM
last year or the year before, a chubby and not very attractive SA grabbed my hand and pressed it into her tit and tried to charge me an extra 50 for it when I was getting dressed.

Didn't pay, never returned.

harry444
19-09-2022, 02:52 PM
Her version was you touched her inappropriately. Pay $50 or she calls the cops. Gives the whole industry a bad name.

squigglysquid
19-09-2022, 08:27 PM
Same day experience with them always walking out. Waving hands around with oil and acting uninterested.

Demand your money back if that happens. Wouldn't want this to become Brisbane's standard.

johnny blaze
20-09-2022, 12:01 AM
Tbh I never had a bad experience with the South Americans there but I did have one bad time with a dog ugly asian. Depends what you like I guess, I like to see some good looking girls. If they’re ugly as fuck may as well stay home and save the cash

Gelion
30-09-2022, 05:34 PM
I have only been here once and saw a beautiful South American. Unfortunately a cold attitude and average massage just can't be covered by a stunner. Meaning to return and try afresh.

The Angel Islington
10-09-2023, 03:28 PM
E*****, Little Massage House Indooroopilly

House surrounded by flats
And a train station
Not the most private
Inside we go

Greeted by a youngish looker
Body looked alright
Face an acquired taste im guessing
Pick your fave room i say

Nice size room.
Hear a train chug by
She comes in tells me to massage her
Wtf? Thats unusual.
I do, but im not trained.
5 minutes later i find neither is she

Ok. Play time.
Some good times, some off limits
No troubles, but a bit robotic
Nice body though.
Real boobs on a thai?
Is she thai? Face hard to tell
Responds well some of the time
Distant at others.

Maybe another shot down the line
Seemed a bit shy
But others more interesting
Not bad, not great.

Hachi
10-09-2023, 10:54 PM

The Angel Islington
11-09-2023, 06:27 AM
Natural you say? Swear she had them done, but you can always ask her again:

That is not her.
Even if it was, do not put her socials here
She has a right to a private life
As does this girl.
Whoever she is

Hachi
12-09-2023, 01:26 PM
agreed your right

UniLover
12-09-2023, 01:35 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hachi
12-09-2023, 02:49 PM

BrisVegastafarian
17-09-2023, 09:11 AM
Definitely changed for the better from before they closed for renovation.

Only seen one so far forget the name but in her 20s, Thai, real boobs and lots of fun.

Wearing a masseur outfit with only undies :). Respect.

Main thing is it appears the South American lazy girls are gone. Makes it much more reliable. Never had any problem with the Thai girls here.

Seems like a full staff of 4.

Recommend try a walk-in and ask to see who is available at a quiet time. Good way to cherry pick who is your style without guessing or passing names around on forums to weirdos.

sadpanda
04-11-2023, 03:25 PM
Went there this morning on the recommendations in this thread. I didn’t book anyone, but saw M***, Thailand. She’s nice and curvy. I am normally a fan of the more slender girl, but I might have been converted. Sexy, sexy. I booked 45 mins, 30 minute of nice massage. Could have used some more TT. Anyway, she was very up front about options. I settled on 3 pines for BS. Glad I did. Everything after the flip was exceptional. I won’t go into details but wouldn’t have changed a single thing, just awesome. 10/10. She was fun and friendly and has excellent English.

Galaxybrisbane
09-11-2023, 04:10 PM
Who is good here to try?

PharQueue
09-11-2023, 07:20 PM
Who is good here to try?

Sadpanda right above you gives you a starting point.
Maybe read other posts first before asking "who is good here"

Thanks for your great review too sadpanda.

Galaxybrisbane
10-11-2023, 09:57 AM
Sadpanda right above you gives you a starting point.
Maybe read other posts first before asking "who is good here"

Thanks for your great review too sadpanda.
She wasn’t on the roster yesterday so was seeing if anyone else had a punt on another ML…

Who Killed Tangerine
10-11-2023, 04:55 PM
Who is good here to try?
You think anyone is publicly gonna spill the beans at a good one here?
They are like dragons teeth at this shop.
Greedy thai bitches…..no trouble.

CumShot
13-12-2023, 07:24 AM
As well as Thai they also had some Mediterranean on the menu when I called in without a booking earlier this week.

Took the 45 minute option. Nice lady and average massage. Standard options only up to NHJ. I felt she did put some effort into the finish and was more than just a quick tug.

I've now tried three of the menu options at the newly renovated shop and probably wont go back for a while especially with better options in the area.

CS

Lovesadrink
14-12-2023, 07:45 PM
Yep, a far better option is just up the road

whatbally
18-01-2024, 11:43 AM
Yep, a far better option is just up the road

Is it the Happy one you’re taking about?

CumShot
21-01-2024, 03:30 PM
Is it the Happy one you’re taking about?

the lady I saw through the window at that place scared me. better options elsewhee

Sebastian Cabbageface
23-02-2024, 07:29 AM
Loved seeing a Thai girl called Jenny here.
Blonde tips, amazing pussy slide. She had to go back home.
Any news on her?

Thai Me Up
01-03-2024, 07:08 PM
Paid a visit and met my a pocket rocket E*****
Cute body and full of energy and enthusiasm
Great session and looking forward to my next session.

From the moment she met me at the door to when I left the shop everything was great and left wanting to return which I intend to soon

Ghost of BarneyRubble
02-03-2024, 12:17 PM
Paid a visit and met my a pocket rocket E*****
Cute body and full of energy and enthusiasm
Great session and looking forward to my next session.

From the moment she met me at the door to when I left the shop everything was great and left wanting to return which I intend to soon
She the one who pisses into your mouth in the shower?
Not as bad as i thought it would be

brissybro
02-03-2024, 03:24 PM
Lol. That sounds "golden" mate. 😄 pun intended. You'll have time PM me about her is she really is a pocket rocket 🚀

Kick Them Blues
02-03-2024, 06:06 PM
She the one who pisses into your mouth in the shower?
Not as bad as i thought it would be

Not really my thing, everything else on the menu though including fun time in the shower
Happy days😉

Baywatch
03-03-2024, 10:45 AM
I previously gave up on LMH due to the SA girls demanding such high $$$ for such poor service attitude.however, after reading all the positive comments after the management change I thought IÂ’d give it another go earlier this week.

It was a late morning visit on a Monday or Tuesday - so maybe that impacts things, but I generally found the whole visit a little poor.

I was greeted by G**a. As others reported they wear a massage uniform, which I am not so much of a fan of as it hides their figure. There is value in the skimpy stuff they wear up at four seasons because you know what you are dealing with re tits ass and thighs.

I wanted to see what was on offer anyway and asked to see all the girls. She said there are 4 on but all are booked. This was interesting as i saw all rooms were empty and nobody came or went while I was thereÂ… but IÂ’ll take her at her word. So I went with her (never a good start when you ask to see others haha).

Her massage was nice enough. On the flip I started to regret the whole thing. Price was 3pineapples so I thought I was in for something good. She unceremoniously took off her clothes to reveal pretty saggy body and tits. What proceeded was no kissing and a lot of pretending to not understand what I wanted re positions. It was clear she wanted to do one thing which was her on top while she kind of awkwardly jerked me off while she played with her clit.

She seemed to genuinely orgasm if that is your thing. She was pretty pleased about it all, but I found it all a bit mechanical and it took me a bit longer.

On leaving I had a look in the staff room and didnÂ’t see anything too spectacular. So all in all IÂ’m not convinced - particularly at those prices.

Massage hunter
03-03-2024, 12:52 PM

I like the opposite. Big girls. So we won't fight lol.