PDA

View Full Version : General talk Kissing MLs / WLs

punter00
13-09-2022, 12:22 PM
Per title thread... reading quite a few of punters here kiss MLs / WLs.

Do you ever get concerned with catching cold sores or any other thing that's transmittable from kissing? Obviously part of the experience (especially for WLs which I don't visit) but curious to hear thoughts.

Labia Vortex
13-09-2022, 12:45 PM
It’s great when it happens
I never initiate it
Certainly adds to the experience
If I worried about catching stuff I’d never
Punt
The girls are diligent with their health

JJBlows
13-09-2022, 12:54 PM
Hmm not really, I mostly avoid kissing as I'm not there to make out with her, just there for the sex, haven't caught anything and most of the girls I have ended up kissing are pretty health conscious

johnconnor69er
13-09-2022, 01:08 PM
I like to kiss the gals. Makes it more intimate. Happy to take the risk with kissing as life is all about risks and understanding the risk and then making a decision around the risk.

krnboy
13-09-2022, 01:12 PM
Per title thread... reading quite a few of punters here kiss MLs / WLs.

Do you ever get concerned with catching cold sores or any other thing that's transmittable from kissing? Obviously part of the experience (especially for WLs which I don't visit) but curious to hear thoughts.

Chances are that you already have cold sores, more than 50% of the world's population has it. Not a concern.

I tend to avoid kissing knowing that WLs may have sucked another punters dick before me.

Each to their own

Tickersnicker
13-09-2022, 01:18 PM
Or their tongue up someones asshole

birch
13-09-2022, 01:22 PM
Most cold sores are the result of Herpes Simplex virus. It’s everywhere. Zovirax is a great early treatment for the cold sore. It won’t get rid of the underlying virus. Nothing does, yet!

Labia Vortex
13-09-2022, 01:28 PM
Or their tongue up someones asshole
Oh yes… avoid kissing girls who do DD

Sibon
13-09-2022, 03:24 PM
I do light kisses. Often when we first enter the room.

I like the feeling of our lips touching when I'm inside the ML.

asam46
13-09-2022, 04:17 PM
Chances are that you already have cold sores, more than 50% of the world's population has it. Not a concern.

I tend to avoid kissing knowing that WLs may have sucked another punters dick before me.

Each to their own

I love to kiss my regular MLs - definitely enhances the excitement and the pleasure of the session. Obviously with their approval, and if the ML doesn’t initiate then no kissing. As above - you’ve probably already been exposed if you’ve kissed more than a few people in your life.

cuteguy
13-09-2022, 04:49 PM

When you get WLs or MLs who have bad breath then it puts you off. Either they were smoking or vaping or some guys had dirty penises that probably had some cheese or fungul skin condition that the girls didn't see because they probably closed their eyes before sucking many penises.

Fred Flintstone
13-09-2022, 07:01 PM
Very few MLs will kiss, unless they are the type that will provide FS. Mai at Mali Mali Massage is an example of this - she will massage, kiss and then fuck.

The rare MLs that do kiss have all been older Chinese women. A young Thai ML who only does NHJ is unlikely to kiss. I don’t even try to kiss MLs anymore.

I only select WLs if they provide DFK. That’s a must for me. Most Diamond rated girls at the big brothels will DFK

krnboy
13-09-2022, 07:10 PM

Oh shit... literally

punter00
14-09-2022, 10:48 AM
Yeah we're all probably walking viruses.

I also ponder about titty sucking. As much as I loved doing it, so many MLs will just put their clothes back on after they've finished with a client (no shower/clean up) so the thought of sucking some teddies that four other blokes probably sucked during the day with no wipes has kinda turned me off that a bit.

JJBlows
14-09-2022, 11:32 AM
When you get WLs or MLs who have bad breath then it puts you off. Either they were smoking or vaping or some guys had dirty penises that probably had some cheese or fungul skin condition that the girls didn't see because they probably closed their eyes before sucking many penises.

I stir my regulars up when ever they try to even kiss me by jokingly going "yuck, dick breath" and push their lips away. Gets a rise out of them😂

Double_Adapter
14-09-2022, 02:49 PM
Yeah we're all probably walking viruses.

I also ponder about titty sucking. As much as I loved doing it, so many MLs will just put their clothes back on after they've finished with a client (no shower/clean up) so the thought of sucking some teddies that four other blokes probably sucked during the day with no wipes has kinda turned me off that a bit.

Blokes sucking on her tits is the least of your worries - it's the Spanish or the pearl necklaces she gets from half a dozen blokes that you gotta ponder about.

Double_Adapter
14-09-2022, 03:53 PM
Very few MLs will kiss, unless they are the type that will provide FS. Mai at Mali Mali Massage is an example of this - she will massage, kiss and then fuck.

The rare MLs that do kiss have all been older Chinese women. A young Thai ML who only does NHJ is unlikely to kiss. I don’t even try to kiss MLs anymore.

I only select WLs if they provide DFK. That’s a must for me. Most Diamond rated girls at the big brothels will DFK

Fax....

Kate from O/P loves a good DFK and she's quite good at it - shoves and swirls her tongue deep!

1inchguy
14-09-2022, 04:29 PM

My experience some ml do light kissing, maybe peck on the lips. However some like to DFK.
There is nice Thai ml in seeing and she would never kiss at all. No DATY. But she cfs and cbj.

punter00
14-09-2022, 06:22 PM
Blokes sucking on her tits is the least of your worries - it's the Spanish or the pearl necklaces she gets from half a dozen blokes that you gotta ponder about.

Never actually thought of this but fml that's def put me off it now LOL

1inchguy
14-09-2022, 08:03 PM
Never actually thought of this but fml that's def put me off it now LOL

As long as she showers after it should be fine? Unless the palour doesnt provide showers then if you taste abit of saltiness then you'll know why.

I think all shops have access to showers or at least a tap with shower head.

JJBlows
14-09-2022, 09:45 PM
Pretty sure the girls must wash up properly after it or would that be naive to think that? If I get my own cum on my hands or body or doing FIV with the girl I am with then I always want to wash up properly after the deed is done. Surely there isn't any girls walking around all day with 8 guys cum stains on her titties and all she uses is a tissue to clean up with.

JJBlows
14-09-2022, 09:46 PM
As long as she showers after it should be fine? Unless the palour doesnt provide showers then if you taste abit of saltiness then you'll know why.

I think all shops have access to showers or at least a tap with shower head.

Pretty sure the girls must wash up properly after it or would that be naive to think that? If I get my own cum on my hands or body or doing FIV with the girl I am with then I always want to wash up properly after the deed is done. Surely there isn't any girls walking around all day with 8 guys cum stains on her titties and all she uses is a tissue to clean up with.

cuteguy
14-09-2022, 11:33 PM

If MLs have consecutive bookings where is she going to find the time to properly clean up any cum or saliva from the customer on her body? She leaves you and goes to see the next customer. What girls will do is to leave you for a few minutes towards the end of the session to have a quick wash down and return with a towel wrapped around her and then she gets dressed. In cases where there is no shower, tissues or baby wet wipes will be used.

1inchguy
15-09-2022, 12:05 AM
If MLs have consecutive bookings where is she going to find the time to properly clean up any cum or saliva from the customer on her body? She leaves you and goes to see the next customer. What girls will do is to leave you for a few minutes towards the end of the session to have a quick wash down and return with a towel wrapped around her and then she gets dressed. In cases where there is no shower, tissues or baby wet wipes will be used.

In my experience i think at the beginning of the session. When they take your money or getting change, they leave for few minutes while you get undress. Here they do whatever they need to do to clean up, quick wash their pussy or chest or whatever they got cum on or shit on.
I say shit cause i wipe my ass well but lets face it theres gonna be some left over. And this lady started to rub my ass with her arm, it felt great but i can smell shit on her arm. Shes gonna need box or tissues and wipes to remove that if theres no shower.

Sorry boys.

JJBlows
15-09-2022, 12:09 AM
In my experience i think at the beginning of the session. When they take your money or getting change, they leave for few minutes while you get undress. Here they do whatever they need to do to clean up, quick wash their pussy or chest or whatever they got cum on or shit on.
I say shit cause i wipe my ass well but lets face it theres gonna be some left over. And this lady started to rub my ass with her arm, it felt great but i can smell shit on her arm. Shes gonna need box or tissues and wipes to remove that if theres no shower.

Sorry boys.

Wipe your arse properly ya grub😂. If I've done a shit through out the day, I always try to shower before hand as that is one of my fears, big dried up shit stain on my cheeks as I smeared it or missed it whilst wiping

15-09-2022, 12:49 AM
7 Cowper isn't the cleanest of shops but from my experiences with Lucy during the lockdown is that she does clean very thoroughly before and after each booking, and takes it upon herself to clean the customer. That's one instance, and probably the only time I'll let a WL/ML that rims DFK. Would I DFK if I saw her again? I'd like to think no, but she is damn hot.

legitl
15-09-2022, 02:33 AM
Has anyone here actually got something from kissing?

centerpark
15-09-2022, 02:53 PM

No my friend. Slight bad breach from a girl turns me on in no time:prettiness: I will DFK this girl all the time

Sibon
17-09-2022, 09:20 PM
Has anyone here actually got something from kissing?

I've got a piece of denture from an ML.

The kiss was so passionate that I think I swollowed it.

HardCore
20-09-2022, 10:02 PM

Just about every ML at MAC does DFK and they are not older Chinese women. Depends on the shop I suppose.

Budgyboy
21-09-2022, 01:32 AM
I've got a piece of denture from an ML.

The kiss was so passionate that I think I swollowed it.
😂😂😂 that's funking funny mate,