PDA

View Full Version : 227 Broadway Mika/Mila - one of the best RnT Ive had

jsw1888
14-09-2022, 06:25 PM
Been wanting to checkout 227 Broadway for a while. Always looked a little shady I thought, but reviews positive.
Rocked up after working in the city, boss lady brought out Mila/Mika? Stunning little Thai girl, she was then gonna show me someone else, I was like 'no no, she's fine'
Paid for the hr, quick shower and down to business. Not a bad massage, more sensual than therapeutic, but still quite firm.
Off came the clothes, tickle of the tackle, and off we went.
Asked permission to touch, I proceeded with a bit of light ass/boobs touching, seemee comfortable with that,but didn't push it any further. No body slide, but no probp.
Then had possibly one of the best HJ I've ever had. Expertly performed, I was hard as a rock for the entire event, bit of ball rubbing, back to cock, massage of whole area before exploding everywhere, I seemed to have an entire spasm of my arse muscles.
100% will return, if she was as stunning as the rest of the girls here, then wow, way better than some of the other places further up Parramatta Rd.
10/10

227 Broadway
28-09-2022, 02:10 PM
Thank you for visiting. Milar works on Wed.

Milar, Thailand, 160cm, 50kg, dress 6-7, slim fit 34A-23-34, tanned silky skin, age 25
(Cheerful. Massage 8, English 7, Conversation/Popularity 8)
(Pretty girl, long dark hair, open minded) *

https://nebula.wsimg.com/c6ecdd0fae383e9f81b365c66039356e?AccessKeyId=B39D8 7B1A3E821FD9B04&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

Jedimaster42
23-01-2023, 06:57 PM
Been wanting to checkout 227 Broadway for a while. Always looked a little shady I thought, but reviews positive.
Rocked up after working in the city, boss lady brought out Mila/Mika? Stunning little Thai girl, she was then gonna show me someone else, I was like 'no no, she's fine'
Paid for the hr, quick shower and down to business. Not a bad massage, more sensual than therapeutic, but still quite firm.
Off came the clothes, tickle of the tackle, and off we went.
Asked permission to touch, I proceeded with a bit of light ass/boobs touching, seemee comfortable with that,but didn't push it any further. No body slide, but no probp.
Then had possibly one of the best HJ I've ever had. Expertly performed, I was hard as a rock for the entire event, bit of ball rubbing, back to cock, massage of whole area before exploding everywhere, I seemed to have an entire spasm of my arse muscles.
100% will return, if she was as stunning as the rest of the girls here, then wow, way better than some of the other places further up Parramatta Rd.
10/10

Saw her last week. Stunning face, dark skin and fit legs/ass. Nice soft massage with lots of light scratching. First ML to ever make me cum during CBJ. She did the CBJ super slow and soft. Tipper her extra because of it.